Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK - page 16. (Read 5656 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Hi!Interesting project, good luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Another ponzi coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Where the row of teams that I see on this site is not found, the possibility of what is not published is good ico to follow
Activity: 106
smells like the next bitconnect, davor, etc...
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
EOZ is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Where can I learn team information? If I do not think on the site.

Same question. Why no info about them?
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
This project look interesting and i am guessing that it is fashioned after the popular bitconnet business, i might be wrong though, i got excited with this headline of yours EOZ EARNING OPPORTUNITIES because i thought it have something to do with bounty or airdrop.
Since you are posting on behalf of the EOZ team kindly ask inform them to try to include a bounty thread.
Wishing you success.
Activity: 90

averagely done white paper with average information. the website is however crafted well. My main concern however is, EOZ  encourages high risk investment with a promise of high profit, but doesn't explain how this will be achieved. if that's a principle of operation, the investors at least deserve to know how you intend to earn them the profits you promise
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
High payouts, lack of information about the team, it's all very much like a scam.
It makes sense, there is no detailed introduction of any company, there is no license, I think it still needs to further observe the search related information.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN
High payouts, lack of information about the team, it's all very much like a scam.
Activity: 49
The EOZ financial system and Cryptocurrency operate a stress less, borderless interaction across the world. all you need to be connected is Just Internate which almost everywhere now and your Profit is guaranteed. all You NEED TO DO STAYED CONNECTED WITH EOZ financial system Cryptocurrency which is one of the leading financial institution governed with adequate accredited ecosystem cryptocurrencey.     
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
It looks like a typical financial pyramid. It's very strange that they are on the market for 15 years and there is no information about the team. I trust this manager. But he must learn more about this campaign so that they do not deceive us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Really strange situation. The topic was made by the respected Legendary but there is no information about the team, the coin and promise 3% per day.
I doubt that with such information will be able to raise money.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
Participate at your own risk, there is no team. This ICO could be a scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Where is information about team? Also can't find some useful information on website.
Activity: 31
where are the mining pools websites link and what is the algorithm it works on?
Activity: 139
This is very interesting, thank you very much.
Activity: 194
Merit: 14
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Where can I learn team information? If I do not think on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: