Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕 - page 4. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
I think the reason is to determined how good the project is. And also because they knew that a lot of investors worldwide are visiting the bitcointalk forum finding out possible unique projects that will surely help to gained more profits.
I also believe the same, social media is used by many people all around the world for a good amount of time. This will help the project to become more significant. I haven't really thought about or read about the latter part so I won't be saying anything regarding that.
Social media will definitely experience a huge hike from now onwards with all these new social platforms combined with blockchain technology. Future is very bright for this industry.
Blockchain is really in trend especially nowadays. The huge popularity of using social media and the great capability to enhance every project using blockchain is a great combination that the Hiveway.Net come up. This project's team is really great one. I hope that they will continue to make the best they could, and I will be looking forward for this project.
It is because this technology is keeps evolving and many business are adopting it. Hiveway is still new and thus, it still need more development and features that has something unique.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Then I have a question, why write a white paper and do any documents about the coin? If on a total, then what is written there is complete nonsense and does not coincide with the coin that was released?
I don't think that the whitepapers are "generic bullshit", because it's an important part of an upcoming and live platform to review how and why they are creating that one right? It's worth reading if you're really interested about the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Then I have a question, why write a white paper and do any documents about the coin? If on a total, then what is written there is complete nonsense and does not coincide with the coin that was released?
No way. Their whitepaper is the main reason why that coin should be worth buying, investing, and trading. You should know this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 294
I think the reason is to determined how good the project is. And also because they knew that a lot of investors worldwide are visiting the bitcointalk forum finding out possible unique projects that will surely help to gained more profits.
I also believe the same, social media is used by many people all around the world for a good amount of time. This will help the project to become more significant. I haven't really thought about or read about the latter part so I won't be saying anything regarding that.
Social media will definitely experience a huge hike from now onwards with all these new social platforms combined with blockchain technology. Future is very bright for this industry.
Blockchain is really in trend especially nowadays. The huge popularity of using social media and the great capability to enhance every project using blockchain is a great combination that the Hiveway.Net come up. This project's team is really great one. I hope that they will continue to make the best they could, and I will be looking forward for this project.
Activity: 518
Hiveway no doubt is realy an interesting platform but, will it be able to accomodate alot of user transactions in the future?
Hiveway have set the high standards in its base level so it can easily accommodate many transactions in the future and the cost of 1 coin is 0.000096 ETH which is $0.08
Activity: 574
Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
yes, most likely you are right. The project will look like this. In principle, the idea is not new, but it works great and thanks to this we will be able to use social networks for our own benefit.
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
Activity: 196
People nowadays are using data for personal and business purposes. You can use data wherever you go house, malls, park, etc. This will be a big help to all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
In addition to earning in social networks, there is still some sort of opportunity for this platform? Will it be possible to promote some goods and advertise and earn more on this?
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think this project has a potential in the future. Because this is the first time that a user has given a full control of his account. And it is a plus factor for the plattform because a lot of users now has his/her own way on how to improved or anyways that will makes user satisfy.

There is a variety of groups out there trying to bring social networking to the blockchain. Hiveway will not only have to compete with the networks we use today like Facebook, but also with quite a lot of other blockchain social networks.

I think Facebook is farther than them. Is this platform only a side app from facebook like messenger like? So they will need more  time to improve this platform to gain supporters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think this project has a potential in the future. Because this is the first time that a user has given a full control of his account. And it is a plus factor for the plattform because a lot of users now has his/her own way on how to improved or anyways that will makes user satisfy.

There is a variety of groups out there trying to bring social networking to the blockchain. Hiveway will not only have to compete with the networks we use today like Facebook, but also with quite a lot of other blockchain social networks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Your ICO will ended in 4 weeks?
Yeah, be sure to put all your money to this project calmly because I know this project will defeat Facebook and many others social network!
Using the right ingredients and strategy it os not impossible for hiveway to defeat facebook. If that happens facebook will be tasting there own medicine like how they dominated and crushed friendster and myspace couple of years ago.
I don't think defeating facebook will give something better for this platform, I like that two platforms are competing with different technology being used so that innovation and new features will still continue to be developed for HIVEWAY. I'm not saying that HIVEWAY doesn't have a chance of defeating facebook if implemented successfully.

HIVEWAY has no intention to defeat Facebook or twitter !! they are going to reward you on your activities on facebook and twitter beside HIVEWAY, They will have like API that makes the platform interacting with other social media.
If you don't know what's API, just think of those websites that allow you to sign up with facebook, or comment on articles in their website with you fb account. they are doing that by using API.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.

Earning on social media is a very interesting topic for young generation. Since, more and more teenagers are now engaged with social media websites. It would be more likely young teenagers will join to this project.
Much better if not only teenager but also those mid 30s so that there will be more people will support the project. Anyway, Hiveway is still new to me and still need more information to know more about the platform.
Activity: 224
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The independent social network is an interesting idea, yet I don't really understand how are you going to promote it.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

If you have been reading a lot of whitepaper then it will be generic as time goes by, as someone who are really immersed in crypto I think just reading what it can offer in the website is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: