Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕 - page 9. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.

The Platfrom will be similar to twitter, you get token for being active on HIVEWAY platform and other social media as well [ you will give them permission to access to you accounts on those websites (fb etc) ]. Also you will get reward if you see ads on their platform just like when you see ads on facebook platform without getting any reward.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.

They'll probably add a proper bounty sooner or later since they need to promote their ICO too so there's that. But meh there's tons of other bounties if you want to join
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
Roadmap definitely plays a huge role in building trust and confidence in minds of users and Investors. A project should focus on roadmap and make the information in it clear ! This will definitely help a project grow.

I agree to you mate. It can create a trust those investors as well as users who plans to be part on this project by having a detailed and specific information about this project which can be good for all and many here in our community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.

Yeah right, team needs to be more active to updates us status of hiveway project and at the same time attract many investors to participate in this project. Looking forward for more developments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.
Activity: 532
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
HIVEWAY initially clearly mentioned it is the first decentralized fully-anonymous social network. It is anonymous it terms of self governance by using a democratic system. We require to understand it is an open source social network where users will have control over their data.
Yes, I completely agree with you HIVEWAY is a social network that is first self-governed decentralized platform. This project does not sell your attention to third parties for their own benefits. This is ico looks promising as well as transparent. Sooner or it will be successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I as well am interested by given question for the occasion of airdrop and bounty. I have aккayнты in facebook and twitter and in a series of other social networks. I would be able to help to tell about this project to my subscribers, I think to the users social networks of such already using project would be on soul.
Activity: 224

Well, I think the devs anticipate that idea mate. Hopefully they will able to provide some airdrop to add on the popularity on this project. Also, this project looks so convincing as they have a great features which can be good for all.
Yes, a good airdrop always proves to be beneficial to promote the project because a good airdrop usualy attracts several investors into their project and also they have some good benefits from the airdrop by getting some shares of tokens.
Activity: 434

Well, I think the devs anticipate that idea mate. Hopefully they will able to provide some airdrop to add on the popularity on this project. Also, this project looks so convincing as they have a great features which can be good for all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I dont believe in decentralized social media - this sounds like anarchism - there is a decentralised blog called steemit - I just want you to go there and register and look who is going to make the money there. Do you think the one who make the best content or the one who has good relationships with whales over there?  Come on ,  be honest  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

this project will be successful if many enthusiasts and supporters of from investors, if you like this project you can do the promotion through social media. it seems very interesting waiting bounty program or airdrop on this project because people in here it want to participate inside it.

You are right, we can still help by promoting in social medias even if there are still no announcements of bounty campaigns and airdrops. But I am still hoping the they will open a bounty campaign.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100

this project will be successful if many enthusiasts and supporters of from investors, if you like this project you can do the promotion through social media. it seems very interesting waiting bounty program or airdrop on this project because people in here it want to participate inside it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 434
Yes, i really want know more clearly about HIVEWAY even i have a lot attraction about social network building by myself.
Activity: 294
I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.
I agree with you. It is really true that the Hiveway.Net has a very interesting idea and good concept for the community and for the people. The power of this project is in the trend nowadays, integrating with the social media. The practical and in trend concept of this project lead this to a successful idea and create a project that will hold a brighter future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
Well, most of the investors were investing because the project can be trusted by you and the others, very small amount of people who want to know first what the project is before investing.
This is crowded affect, and it is not good honestly. I know the community can change the growth of one project, but i think we need the clearly and active team Smiley. HIVEWAY maybe is good choice.
Activity: 280

Activity: 182
Roadmap definitely plays a huge role in building trust and confidence in minds of users and Investors. A project should focus on roadmap and make the information in it clear ! This will definitely help a project grow.
Pages:
Jump to: