Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕 - page 8. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Imo it's really not optimal to launch the thread and start the ICO the next day. It would be much better to raise awareness for a period of time with the help of a bounty campaign and then actually start your ICO.
That is right, we should make things clear first before entering into something that we didn't actually fully understand the platform. This project seems in a hurry because they released the announcement at Feb. 28 and in the next day its ICO will start. I think dev should make some time to adjust their date of ICO so that people who wants to know more about the platform will have time to do some research.

I don't want to make a premature judgment here, but more often than not projects approaching an ICO that way turn out to be scam. It just doesn't make sense to go for an ICO that way if you are serious about your intentions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I like the idea of distributing power and not concentrating it over a certain group. I hope the users dont misuse this platform and if they do so, actions should accordingly be taken.

Yeah right, I hope they can really distribute it. I am also hoping that this platform will be successful and will not be abuse by some people. Good luck and wish you all success. I hope that your ico will be successful too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Most of the companies just gain our work indirectly to brand themselves through various ways without sharing the companies profit but HIVEWAY is a great platform our skill can be recognized and a great platform which does not sell our attention to third parties.
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
Let's be patient and wait for further updates about bounties, i believe that they will take actions on that thing to boost the popularity of this project and gain more investors.
You're right, which the only thing we can do is to wait. I know many of us here are looking forward on this great project for the up coming bounty programs which this project can be good for us since they will make thing easy via social network access.
That is right. And that is what I am doing right now. I am here like you, patiently waiting for the bounty programs of this Hiveway.Net. Because I know, or we know, that this project has a high capability and potential for the community. I will remain looking forward for this project and hoping to make our social networks in a much better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Activity: 252
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
Let's be patient and wait for further updates about bounties, i believe that they will take actions on that thing to boost the popularity of this project and gain more investors.
You're right, which the only thing we can do is to wait. I know many of us here are looking forward on this great project for the up coming bounty programs which this project can be good for us since they will make thing easy via social network access.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.
Activity: 238
I like the idea of distributing power and not concentrating it over a certain group. I hope the users dont misuse this platform and if they do so, actions should accordingly be taken.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
Activity: 238
The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.
Yeah it had a huge social network which is already running on highway.net, there are plenty of investors hitting the platform with loads of queries there will be huge success for HIvEWAY so it is obvious to expect more opportunities.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.
I have check the HIVEWAY whitepapers all looks good to me, they might have updated the white papers also the road map is having a good work flow. If any inconvenience caused you can still address the query directly even in the official channels.
my hope in the future of this project could be growing and many investors who join in this project so that the project can achieve hard cap
Activity: 518
I have check the HIVEWAY whitepapers all looks good to me, they might have updated the white papers also the road map is having a good work flow. If any inconvenience caused you can still address the query directly even in the official channels.
Activity: 154
Is it planned to hold an airdrop? I would like to participate in it and get some coins. This would certainly attract new users and increased the interest of other members of the crypto community to this project, and hence investors
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
Activity: 280

They'll probably add a proper bounty sooner or later since they need to promote their ICO too so there's that. But meh there's tons of other bounties if you want to join
Why meh? You can actually wait for the bounty here if you really want to support this platform to become successful in the future. There's a lot of bounty out there, it's a matter of choosing which.
Activity: 196
The hiveway Platform will be funded by selling the  Way Token to the community. The  Way Token  is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the  hiveway  platform
So, they do not have their own token? I wonder why they use another token to interact with the hiveaway platform instead of making their own token?
Maybe thats make people to invest more here. People what a token that can be trade and used by multiple wallets. Hiveway gives the member the convenient way to used.
The hiveway Platform will be funded by selling the  Way Token to the community. The  Way Token  is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the  hiveway  platform
So, they do not have their own token? I wonder why they use another token to interact with the hiveaway platform instead of making their own token?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: