Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕 - page 7. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.

I agree, being transparent is very important in all investors. I just hope that this project will attract many investors to join this project and also many supporters that will help to promote it.

Let us just continue supporting this project in a way of promoting the ICO in social network sites like twitter and facebook. To gain more impression to the public.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Your ICO will ended in 4 weeks?
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
Open source social networking. I think this is a trend of the future, I like that. But I do not understand how blockchan will be applied to the project?
Is it simply a cryptocurrency or an entire social network?
Activity: 518
a technology will help bridge the gulf from the present world, to the world of the future. Welcome to the future

Actually there are several projects which are bringing the futuristic and digital world more closer and this project is one of them. These projects will surely do something really great to the mankind and hope that every investor supports this project.
Project seems very unique with Autonomy where after 1 year the platform will be completely handed over to the community and the election process for choosing the right team who can manage the platform, all the initial setup really required huge dedication and after we are making it strong we are handing to a team, this is something new.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
a technology will help bridge the gulf from the present world, to the world of the future. Welcome to the future

Actually there are several projects which are bringing the futuristic and digital world more closer and this project is one of them. These projects will surely do something really great to the mankind and hope that every investor supports this project.
Activity: 322

Activity: 238

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.

I agree, being transparent is very important in all investors. I just hope that this project will attract many investors to join this project and also many supporters that will help to promote it.
This project is indeed much transparent and i am sure that it will help more and more investors to trust onto this project. This project is really going to turn out to be the best in future and we all can expect a better future with this project soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts
I don't think this is really best strategist for increasing their user, actually, we need social network the friendly and easy to using. Of course if have your "network" using HIVEWAY, too is better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 224

Well thats the truth and actually they have a working platform already although not all features are there am kinda really satisfied with their work for now
This project is really satisfactory and i am sure that several investors will too think the same and will invest into this project. This project can really have some good benefits ahead and also it can make the investors have huge shares of their profits ahead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
The fact is that the company is necessary start bounty as soon as possible, until project only gains speed. In such a manner, project will be able to fix positions and to escalate audiences much faster and more effective.
Activity: 434

Yes, the project looks so transparent that's why it's easy to understand. Their idea is simple but the present it very professionally. So many investors attracted towards the ico and most of them starting investing in it. After a certain time later it will succeed.
That is true transparency really helps a uses in understanding about project. It really helps the investors to analyse and trust the project which helps the project directly bring more revenue for itself! I think this project is following the right path and will succeed very soon.

Yeah, I agree, to be transparent makes us convince that this project is legit which can create trust to the users as well as to the investors on this project. Well, honestly this kind of project is common which we need to know but somehow I trust this proiect that can help here in the community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Well thats the truth and actually they have a working platform already although not all features are there am kinda really satisfied with their work for now
Activity: 182

Yes, the project looks so transparent that's why it's easy to understand. Their idea is simple but the present it very professionally. So many investors attracted towards the ico and most of them starting investing in it. After a certain time later it will succeed.
That is true transparency really helps a uses in understanding about project. It really helps the investors to analyse and trust the project which helps the project directly bring more revenue for itself! I think this project is following the right path and will succeed very soon.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
the idea of distributing power instead of concentrating it is quite cool and im excited to see how this plays out. im sure you guys know what your doing and will be able to pull this off, whatever the case is you've got yourself a brand new supporter Wink

These kinds of project remove the capitalization in social media marketing, if it will get a lot of users I think it will have its own market value that will be compare to big social media like Facebook.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.
Definite right, so that their reputation will not be destroy. They must take quick actions about the concerns of their clients. And speaking about the value of the token. well that thing will be revealed only after the ICO.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
the idea of distributing power instead of concentrating it is quite cool and im excited to see how this plays out. im sure you guys know what your doing and will be able to pull this off, whatever the case is you've got yourself a brand new supporter Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.

The Platfrom will be similar to twitter, you get token for being active on HIVEWAY platform and other social media as well [ you will give them permission to access to you accounts on those websites (fb etc) ]. Also you will get reward if you see ads on their platform just like when you see ads on facebook platform without getting any reward.

I think they'll also operate a little bit like Steem does where if you bring them traffic from your feed then they'll reward you for the effort  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: