Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕 - page 10. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
Well, most of the investors were investing because the project can be trusted by you and the others, very small amount of people who want to know first what the project is before investing.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
yaaa find an interesting and good project with the aim to offer an alternative everyone expects when it comes to social networks.project that I think has a bright future, I hope you can achieve your goals and good luck for the project Cheesy
Activity: 252
I've always liked these projects, they will help fight big players that I do not really like, but in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?
Activity: 196
I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of HIVEWAY looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.

Team looks highly standard and qualified, they can easily fix the bugs with the excellent instructions, the mechanism of Vote is really genuine as many people can make individual vote on basing their experience, it adds a true value for Hiveway.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
what kind of alternatives will be offered to its users ?
and I see nice also its website content
Activity: 574
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I liked the project, but I have another question. Do you plan a company of generosity in the future? Distribute a few tokens for free? Thus, more users will pay attention to the project.
Activity: 196
By making a autonomous social network which is a self-government community. Would it not give any traffics to everyone who is ruled by the users? And i am afraid that many will be abusive with a system that everyone is incharge. Hope someone will clarify it.
Activity: 154
Yes, I would like to clarify what exactly the platform will do, it will store the data of users of social networks, it may be worth changing the information about the project, so that more users understand what it is about
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
Activity: 238
You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
HIVEWAY initially clearly mentioned it is the first decentralized fully-anonymous social network. It is anonymous it terms of self governance by using a democratic system. We require to understand it is an open source social network where users will have control over their data.
Activity: 378
A decentralized fully autonomous network is a good idea, but I wonder how the developer wants to attract users to this network?
Activity: 238
I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of HIVEWAY looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.

Yeah voting is definitley something new i’ve seen. This will be great as more people will be engaged with the team. Im hyped for this project and to see how they compete with other social media based projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Since it is going to be a social network governed by its users, it means it is like a fully decentralized social network. What will be the use of the tokens?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Activity: 183
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Pages:
Jump to: