Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO increasing rapidly - page 4. (Read 7548 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
June 27, 2020, 05:55:42 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
2019 is also a failed year for ICO projects, and in 2020, I have not seen any signs that the ICO market is recovering. Now, only the big exchange IEOs like Binance, Okex, and Huobi can benefit us. In addition, you should not participate in ICO projects now, the probability of failure of those startups is more than 90%. The economy is really unstable and the investment is now quite risky. You should consider.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
June 27, 2020, 05:16:56 AM
Too much scam artists and empty-handed projects without a use case made it almost necessary to switch from ICO to IEO. You can still list your tokens on a DEX, mabe something that comes closer to the nature of a ICO
ICO has slowly declined 2 years ago and the reason behind it because there are many scam project, investors and bounty hunters too has losing trust on every ICO and this time i hope that scammers can be filtered to avoid such situation and ico will go lively again towards the goal of crypto to lead the cashless society.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
June 27, 2020, 04:52:39 AM
Too much scam artists and empty-handed projects without a use case made it almost necessary to switch from ICO to IEO. You can still list your tokens on a DEX, mabe something that comes closer to the nature of a ICO
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 27, 2020, 02:56:19 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

This is an old post but I still wish to air my view. As of early 2019 ICO started dropping badly that is, the level at which people give attention to them dropped badly and the attention was channelled to IEO and ever since then IEO took over. Also, it even got to a point that most projects already preparing for ICO had to drop the idea and move over to IEO. Lastly, the era of ICOs are gone and a lot of lessons learnt too.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 27, 2020, 12:49:40 AM
The ICOs are not increasing but the IEO is evolved and growing a little bit. the ICO and the IEO is for the same purpose but a different way and in terms of trust the latter is more accepted by the public. IEO is directly offered the token in the exchange where it ensure a little bit of more trustable project.
Now the era of IEO to develop, so it is very natural that IEO is much in demand by investors and prize hunters as well as traders as well, except IEO on a bad exchange is clearly not in demand, and for ICO the era is gone and no one is interested for now this.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
June 27, 2020, 12:35:12 AM
I agree! Most investors and traders are not interested in ICO projects anymore. The reason is that there were a lot of scammed ICO in the past. I don't believe that we can see many ICO projects appear in the market because we all lost our trust in ICO. IEO can be better in some ways.
In IEO project you also do not arbitrarily choose, you must choose an IEO project is really listed on the top Exchange, on Binance, Kucoin or Huobi. Yes, I agree that now the ICO project is no longer trusted by Investors or Bounty Hunters, So I don't know why the OP says otherwise.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 27, 2020, 12:35:02 AM
The ICOs are not increasing but the IEO is evolved and growing a little bit. the ICO and the IEO is for the same purpose but a different way and in terms of trust the latter is more accepted by the public. IEO is directly offered the token in the exchange where it ensure a little bit of more trustable project.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
June 27, 2020, 12:30:54 AM
Now, no one conducts an ICO, with rare exceptions. Now the point is not even profit, but trust. ICO completely discredited itself, most have an allergy to this method due to its extreme insecurity.
Therefore, we see a decline in ICO projects, nobody needs them, at least until the market has become regulated. All as one try to place their project on a better exchange platform to raise funds.
The present is completely captured by IEO, therefore, that it is profitable and can be trusted in some ways.
I agree! Most investors and traders are not interested in ICO projects anymore. The reason is that there were a lot of scammed ICO in the past. I don't believe that we can see many ICO projects appear in the market because we all lost our trust in ICO. IEO can be better in some ways.
ICO was story in the past with its goodness and badness.many people be rich by their investment in ICO and many people too be poor man by investing in  ICO. today no more project held ICO  since distrust from investors be main problem. the last successfull in market was BCNEX but unfortunately its be scam project too. focus on IEO that launched on only reputable exchanges, it will give us smaller risk.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 27, 2020, 12:25:08 AM
Now, no one conducts an ICO, with rare exceptions. Now the point is not even profit, but trust. ICO completely discredited itself, most have an allergy to this method due to its extreme insecurity.
Therefore, we see a decline in ICO projects, nobody needs them, at least until the market has become regulated. All as one try to place their project on a better exchange platform to raise funds.
The present is completely captured by IEO, therefore, that it is profitable and can be trusted in some ways.
Activity: 952
Merit: 15
June 26, 2020, 10:59:13 PM
I don't think so, ICO isn't increasing rapidly in my opinion. On the other hand its totally wrong that people's starting trust on ICO. Only few greedy people's trust on ICO and they are losing their fund. So average there is no any demand for ICO. The main reason is too much scammer around market and most of ICO isn't potential enough. I can't see any future with ICO. I see just lose and lose.
But Ico and Ieo coins and token are very risky in my openion most of the ico at the end failed and some are just  ponzy and they comes to just collect money Nothing more. BUt Ico or IEO investment is very profitable if project has good aim and belong to dentralization Because now a time  defi project will have a good future. In my research In Injective Protocol is full dentralized exchange and dentralized have good future   
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
October 02, 2019, 04:56:33 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
September 19, 2019, 04:10:30 PM
You are absolutely wrong. ICO is not increasing that much compared to previous years. This year becomes the IEO year. People are not interested in ICO projects because 95% of ICO gave hugely loses to its investors. But big exchange's IEO did far better and helped its investors to forget the long bear run nightmare.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 19, 2019, 03:56:43 PM
ICO increasing rapidly is because of slight bull run in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum in 2019, last year it was the opposite ICO were in bad shape because of the dump in prices.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
September 11, 2019, 04:07:48 PM
Yes, in 2019 many companies made ICO projects, of course with different innovations. But now many ICO projects fail or don't reach the softcap, I think the ICO period will end and be replaced by the IEO.
Tactically ICOs have been replaced with IEOs, many projects conducted from many companies scammed investors and many of their projects ended in exit scam. Currently, one cannot say that, there is an increase in the patronage of ICOs to IEOs because many of these projects currently be promoted on this forum are mostly IEOs and few on ICOs. So, with the current trend in thus industry, I can boldly say that, ICOs are now been replace with IEOs.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
August 22, 2019, 11:39:53 AM
that's the end of ICO, several ICO was Scam
people prefer to invest in the IEO it's safer
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 22, 2019, 10:28:22 AM
The rate at which ICO's are increasing is really high. A lot of people are now knowing about crypt I currencies and its a good thing. The community is growing and by some years to come, many people will know about this technology.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 21, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
I don't know, the OP sees it from which perspective. Conversely, the popularity of ICO has declined since there was a lot of fraud, market conditions declined, and now IEO is more reliable in attracting investor interest. Well, although the success of a project is not only determined by ico or ieo, it can be a good strategy in forming a network.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2019, 07:06:34 PM

I don’t know where you saw this and why you decided that ICO is again starting to gain momentum. It seems to me that ICO has long lost its popularity and they will never return it again. And this is due not only to the fact that there are very few interesting projects, it is primarily due to the fact that there are a lot of sophisticated scammers who are very difficult to determine at the stage of starting an investment.
I am sure the end of ICOs is near because of the competition with the IEOs by biggest exchanges. Primary factors are obvious and the arguments for protecting the ICOs are not developing every day.
I am not sure about your statement, I am personally more sure that ico is diminishing, many ico users have switched to IEO. Well, maybe not everything will be but ico's reputation is really very bad. projects produced by ICO do not have good functions.
This is where you need to start. Investors actually are exist, just because of the scarcity of ideas and the real lack of working functionality, many do not want to invest absolutely in all ICO or IEO.It is better to invest in 1 project $ 1000 than to invest in 10 shitty ICO of $ 100.I recently became involved in the IEO from the exchange https://www.gate.io/.And very pleased with the results.
The deficiency of the crypto ideas leads to the repeating projects which copy from other people's whitepaper.  IEOs are the future of the crypto startups and their lasting reasons will be held by the well-known exchanges.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 21, 2019, 06:56:29 PM

I don’t know where you saw this and why you decided that ICO is again starting to gain momentum. It seems to me that ICO has long lost its popularity and they will never return it again. And this is due not only to the fact that there are very few interesting projects, it is primarily due to the fact that there are a lot of sophisticated scammers who are very difficult to determine at the stage of starting an investment.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 21, 2019, 06:11:45 PM
They are becoming too much in the system making it very difficult to identify the legit and promising ones. They will present themselves as legit projects but once the token sale is over, then they start procrastinating the date for listing and gradually exit from the system
Pages:
Jump to: