Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO increasing rapidly - page 6. (Read 7548 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 19, 2019, 01:15:10 AM
when hope has begun to find common ground, there are always obstacles in which to have the desired results even when it feels a heart that wants to be happy, instead there is an opposite that approaches for its pleasure in every element, so that the ICO fighters have even began to drop his spirits.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
August 18, 2019, 10:37:04 PM
Though for sometimes now,ICO has gone down drastically but I guess it is trying to come back with some project embracing it now, I hope it will.

right. I hope so too. now ICO has indeed declined dramatically with the advent of IEO. I hope that in the future ICO and IEO can be balanced in future developments and several projects will embrace ICO again.
Now it seems that investors have begun to lose confidence in investing in ICO, Because, in the last few months many ICOs have been fraudulent and have made investors suffer a lot of losses, but now investors are starting to switch from ICO to IEO, because they think that IEO is safer to invest than ICO.
Last year was really the year where there's a lot of scam ICOs and that really cause the loss of confidence.
This year, maybe there are still investors in ICO but I'm pretty sure they are already small in numbers since we already have an IEO that is way safer and it's also available in different exchanges.

It's not anymore only Binance now that operates a successful IEO, there are already improvement in other exchanges and I'm hoping this improvement will continue so more fresh investors will come to play again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
August 18, 2019, 11:49:27 AM
Though for sometimes now,ICO has gone down drastically but I guess it is trying to come back with some project embracing it now, I hope it will.

right. I hope so too. now ICO has indeed declined dramatically with the advent of IEO. I hope that in the future ICO and IEO can be balanced in future developments and several projects will embrace ICO again.
Now it seems that investors have begun to lose confidence in investing in ICO, Because, in the last few months many ICOs have been fraudulent and have made investors suffer a lot of losses, but now investors are starting to switch from ICO to IEO, because they think that IEO is safer to invest than ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
August 18, 2019, 10:34:23 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 14, 2019, 05:19:41 PM
ICO doesn't make sense in the market when btc dominance is around 70%. There are two ways, first - most of them will not reach the hardcap, second - private sellers will dump on retail. The market is very sever currently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 14, 2019, 04:31:59 PM
what are you talking about, someone else believes in ICO?
Does anyone else pay their ETH or BTC for dummy coins?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 14, 2019, 04:10:19 PM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

ICO is getting started of having their PHASE-OUT in the community.
As there were so many SCAMMED ICO PROJECT since 2018.
IEO is one of the best thing to deal with now. "INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING" is more legit and trusted than the old ICO.
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 14, 2019, 10:08:18 AM
I will go for quality over quantity.

The increase of ICO does not mean success when everyone knows that only 5% or even less are the legit projects, and with these small percentage of legit project, they even still struggle to grow due to the current market situation where people trust BTC than the altcoins.

What I know is that legit projects are already using IEO to raise funds, ICO is already an obsolete way of crowd funding.
Yes, after 2017 the ICO became rapidly increase with fake projects and there have only a few legit projects only which had very difficult to identify. Now IEO is very popular to us and trusted as well
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 14, 2019, 09:58:50 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
You are worng at all in this market. ICO decreased rapidly after 2017 and the new thread came in crypto called IEO (Initial Exchange Offering). Now a days IEO is running successfully in the market and people are now satisfied enough with it.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
August 14, 2019, 09:53:03 AM
ico has now been replaced by ieo. ieo is safer than ico because ieo funds will be held by exchanger. see now the new project is no longer called ico they replaced it with ieo
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
August 14, 2019, 08:44:37 AM
I do not know about the new features ICO provides but one thing is sure, ICOs will be difficult to phase out. Not all good projects have the finances to run an IEO and as such needs to go through ICO to achieve their aim. For increase in the rate of ICOs, I do not see that yet but am sure more ICO projects will emerge.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 14, 2019, 08:39:47 AM
ICO is currently heading towards change, where competition between ICO and IEO has a very positive impact on improving the quality of ICO, I think ICO will get better in the future, although I am not sure ICO will be as successful as 2017.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 14, 2019, 08:39:30 AM
Where did you get that info? IEO is more developed than ICO. It's been a long time a project that didn't use ICO. Too many scams on ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 14, 2019, 07:30:33 AM
Nah man you are wrong.
The number of ICO's in 2019 as comparing to 2018 decreased 5 times (!) really.
For example in August 2018 the number of projects were more than 320 and according to July 2019 it is barely 60.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 12, 2019, 01:19:53 PM
Every day, several dozen new ICOs are born, but most are trash and ICO scams. With the current situation of BTC, uptrend is not really clear and the market has continuously fluctuated. Good ICOs still face many difficulties in the process of calling for capital. I still have a hard time finding good ICO to invest. If you know some good ICOs, please share with me.
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
August 12, 2019, 01:00:43 PM
ICO is open to everyone, while IEO requires people to buy their tokens using the exchange accounts. But the biggest problem with ICO is not being monitored by any third party or anyone else. Scams and frauds follow ICO. Because of its open nature and not being linked to exchange accounts, ICO is subject to more frauds, as scammers can directly exploit this weakness without the involvement of any third party. These scammers promised many people but did not deliver the result. Putting all these things in mind, I think IEO is much better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
August 02, 2019, 02:30:44 AM
Following the announcement of Facebook's Libra has made an impact on the entire crypto market. Following it, the issue of mass adoption of cryptocurrency is heading towards positivism. So there maybe an increase in ICOs lately. But this number is not large as compared to the previous years.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 02, 2019, 02:19:56 AM
Though IEO has enjoyed so much attention and it is still enjoying attention but I think ICO will come back gradually.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 02, 2019, 02:14:20 AM
My take on ico's is that ico's are on the decreasing trend while IEO's seems to have gained the interest of the majority of investors. I think it is happening because IEO's  are more advance in terms of investors protection.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
August 02, 2019, 01:51:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: