Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO increasing rapidly - page 9. (Read 7548 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
July 19, 2019, 10:29:41 AM
I think this is totally wrong, if you check the recent trends in the cryptocurrency space, you would see that ICOs has all but faded into the background and IEOs has completely taken over, as for trust, people trust IEOs more than ICOs for too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 19, 2019, 10:23:29 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

There is no indication that ICO is beginning to be in demand again, on the contrary this type of crowdfunding is dying. Now most of investment in cryptocurrency projects is made through IEO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
July 19, 2019, 10:02:03 AM
I see ICO will be replaced by the IEO with new system of fundrising. IEO is more simple, efficient and safe then ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 19, 2019, 09:57:21 AM
If you mean ICO then you are wrong, there is no increase but if you are talking about increase in IEO or in New projects then yes there is an increase and reason for this is because the IEO gave a better option for fundraising
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 19, 2019, 09:53:00 AM
I think its a yes because ieo cant still bring money for investors thats why the projects that has been launch is doing the ico and even in the days that ieo become popular i saw many projects that still doing this ico as a way of fundraising. So i believe that ico will be much better now as the market begun already to recover.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
July 19, 2019, 09:29:02 AM
It's been a long time since the cryptocurrency was booming in mid-2017 to early 2018, so ICO always grows every day. ICO, were promoting the crypto project is very rapidly developing both with the same ideas and new ideas. Both ICOs are legit and scams. We are indeed difficult to avoid ICO scam.

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 19, 2019, 08:03:16 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

I think you're definitly wrong. Because for a long time people have not trusted ICOs. And this distrust increased with each passing time. And ICOs are no longer spoken. And IEOs emerged as an alternative to ICO. And investors have begun to rely not on ICOs, but on IEOs organized by top exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 19, 2019, 07:27:31 AM
The current ICO is not as strongly developed as before, most investors participate in the current IEO, the possibility that ICO will no longer exist later.

ICO is being forgotten during this time and the IEO dominance is getting bigger and bigger so surely by the end of this year all ICO projects will disappear from this market. I came across old ICO projects and most is scam, so we don't need to care about those projects. Now is the era of the IEO and if you are early participants, the profits will increase very high if you can join the IEO at the top exchanges.
Activity: 143
Merit: 4
July 19, 2019, 06:53:54 AM
investors are looking for alternatives when their investment isn’t brought to the trading market fast enough and Initial Exchange Offerings are exactly what they are looking for at the moment.

Investors don’t need to ask ‘when exchange’ as the public sale is being conducted through an exchange already, the name itself is kind of suggestinve. Moreover, it helps to avoid a lot of negative pressure (FUD) and is perfect for maintaining the trust of the community and therefore the project!

Projects can host their private sale on their own accord. Through an IEO, the exchange takes care of the KYC procedures and the unlock of the tokens which in turn helps to save operational funds for the underlying project.

Received funds are available for withdrawal 24/7 and can be used to do extensive marketing and be injected towards business development. To be honest, those activities should be the main focus after all while the IEO-hosting exchange can take care of the rest.

IEO is on hype from which the project and the exchange can benefit from. Through cross-marketing promotion many doors open and the project as well as the exchange both grow in unison.

A good project also influence IEO market Like Moozicore and Elrond so many investors are investing in new IEO If project have storng IDEA and Background currently i have done a research on a Project that is moozicore .
WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN the idea is growing rapidly John McAfee is supporting this project.
They have launched their App and the good thing is that
We can use this App in 2 ways. Fiat or the token for payment, since logically the world isnt that far to use crypto as payment, i think still 99% will use fiat. So even that side is bound to the project but it gives customers the option to join crypto and buy token on exchanges from selling people.

The price from the token in app is at least 0.05$ at minimum. Means if its on an exchange at 0.03$ people who buy and send it to the app can save money with it.

So 0.05$ is the ground floor for 1 token. If the price is higher, you can of course more when u send it.

The token is bound to the business. Since when the app is used, supply decreases
If you send the token to the app. The token is burned
If people use the fiat way, 10% of those fiat will be send to the exchange and buy back from investors and burn those token away.
The key on this.
Every signed venue matters, since a new venue brings new customers forever So besides the common crypto projects where nothing happens to the price.
Everyone who uses the app, pushes the price automatically.
https://tokensale.moozicore.com
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
July 19, 2019, 06:35:43 AM
OP might be thinking that ICO = IEO, so that's why he said it increasing rapidly and getting more trust.
I might be wrong and just trying to be positive since he is still a newbie on his rank  Grin
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
July 19, 2019, 06:32:39 AM
What do you mean by ICO increasing? Grin ICO that is dying a slow death? At present, IEO is on top. It has displaced the system of raising funds through ICOs. Investors trust IEO more than ICO 
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 19, 2019, 06:29:04 AM
No, I don't think investors trust it. Most projects are trusted because ICO works with the IEO because exchanges have certified the level of credibility of projects.
There are still many active scam ICO projects, stay away from it before you lose money.
invest only in IEO projects or with a combination of IEO and ICO.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 19, 2019, 06:17:41 AM
Even though we are still experiencing a very tough market, there are still a lot of projects out there which are very good. Just like Pointpay. It has a good platform. They are even throwing in a 1 ETH giveaway.
copper member
Activity: 1218
July 11, 2019, 03:13:44 AM
I do not agree with you
ICO does not bring profit to investors
when there are projects due to which investors will make a profit, maybe some of the trust will return
Now there are a lot of scammers
and investment is a big risk
Activity: 35
July 11, 2019, 02:59:47 AM
I agree that most of ICOs are Scam projects, but still many ICOs are real projects and stable, the problem how you know if it`s real project or scammer?
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
July 10, 2019, 11:00:07 AM
The rapid rise of ICOs is because the market has grown strongly in the past few months. But most ICOs are Scam projects, scammers see the market flourish and they create projects to trick inexperienced people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 09:16:17 AM
ICOs are almost dead, they showed no respect to their investors and people are no more wasting money, they are buying real coins and not only promises. If you would like to launch a new coin, you have to be on some big exchange to attract investors again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 10, 2019, 08:59:43 AM
In my opinion, the progress of ICO began to decline now along with the presence of the IEO. even now investors are starting to switch to the IEO instead of the ICO.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 10, 2019, 08:54:04 AM

ICOS now have excellent prospects. In addition, I noticed that the price of Bitcoin has slowly increased again. The price increase of Bitcoin certainly affects all coins. So how many new projects are giving great gains. And the old coin price now slowly also grows.
copper member
Activity: 294
July 10, 2019, 08:48:14 AM
I am seeing more of IEO's than ICO's, the era of ICO proliferation is gone, any project that intend to begin by raising fund through ICO should really have to prove its worth and be convincing enough to attract investors.
Pages:
Jump to: