Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 12. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 03, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
No, most of ICO right now is really tricky. They could steal your money because of scammer everywhere and for sure apparently, KYC makes investor don't want to publish their private credentials just because invest something. So ICO hype is not a thing anymore, yet it doesn't affect with bounty hunter.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
May 03, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
Well, you might be right and i will not dispute that fact, because we see so many scam ICOs coming up these days. Some might even succeed through the ICO stage, but at the end, the end, they are to where to be found. Despite that, we should not see other real ICOs as advance ponzi, because, some of these projects mean well for the crypto space. We only need to invest what we can afford to loose.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
Yes it is a new way to get money. The only problem with this is that, not all ICOs are really successful, others are even scams that only gets your money in the process. So it is a matter of choosing the best to earn the most out of it which is really hard to do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
Actually it depends on from what angle you would look, if you are aabout bounty - than yes, just money from your engaged in it.
Activity: 26
May 03, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Yes, I have seen many ICOs without any solid concept. It's easy to make a website and bitcointalk page to cheat users and collect others.
We should be very careful before making such investment.
Activity: 205
May 02, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
"Free Money" doesn't exist and never will. Only suckers believe in Free Money.

Remember, there's always a price to be paid.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/pW3vwt.jpg
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
Is there a central way to look up what ICOs are backed by venture capital?
May 01, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
You say:  ICO is new way to get Free money?
I'm not sure if you understand how ico's work. You have to invest in it, often with BTC and/or ETH so it is not free.
Now can you make money with ico's? That's a totally different question.
Activity: 133
May 01, 2018, 08:38:26 AM
Why free money? People risk, giving their money without special guarantees for profit. And to choose a good project you need to spend a lot of time.

I don't know why people call it free money too. They don't understand that there is no such thing as free money when it comes to the cryptocurrency market, pople actually put a lot of money into ICOs that they believe in, in the hopes that they will make a lot of money and they actually take a very big risk when they invest as they might lose all their money so there is no free money here.
May 01, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
some ICO only sell appointments and news to make investors participate in it such as bounty campaign with prizes up to 1000 ETH but in fact the participation of bounty hunter as we only get 500 ETH. that's why they sell the issue of token price estimation but do not sell their real product
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 01, 2018, 01:04:50 AM
Why free money? People risk, giving their money without special guarantees for profit. And to choose a good project you need to spend a lot of time.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
I just admire this company, wish you great success on  team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!

Coming from the different and specialized fields dedicated to develop and offer state of the art Konios product and services https://konios.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
ICO is actually not a new way to get tokens, and they are far from free. To get them, participating in signature campaigns, you need to spend a lot of time and effort. Also, ICO projects are not Ponzi schemes. They are conceived and conducted for the appearance of various useful tokens. However, as always, scammers try to take advantage of every good undertaking, taking advantage of the possibility of anonymity and lack of direct contact with investors and other project participants.
Activity: 136
April 30, 2018, 02:17:11 PM
If you extra money you want to invest and your friends have a good idea but lack the funds to develop it.
He approaches you and some of your other friends,
and tells you that he will pay back gradually with interest if you will give some money to actualize the project.
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
ICO is a new way to lose your money if you do your investments with closed eyes and only hope for the best. The problem is there are multiple ICO’s launched daily which equates to thousands every year. So sometimes analysis can be so hard and painful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 30, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
I think that ICO is an excellent way of joint investments accessible to every inhabitant of the planet Earth, not only to people with "Wall street"!
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 30, 2018, 02:08:12 PM
ICO project is one of the promotion BTC.
Every ICO project is invested the same as you invest with BTC.
Because altcoin trade involves also for Bitcoin exchange or versa where you can buy Altcoin using Bitcoin or sell Altcoin to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 30, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Maybe, because not all ICOs succeed. If you only get it from bounty then I guess it is something that does not have big risk, but what about the investors? I think ICO is not the best way to earn money.
Activity: 52
April 30, 2018, 01:55:28 PM
I would not say that the free money, as it is still a risk, Your investment can simply burn due to the fact that the project zaskamitsya, as well as time on the stock exchange to sell coins, otherwise the price will fall very low.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
I think what ICO is the new type of investment. They are the best company and legit as well who gives a huge return on investment in just short period of time
Pages:
Jump to: