Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 11. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
I think that ICO is a more easy way to get money for development....if earlier it was profitable and gave a good profit, now it is very different bench and hard to choose worthy projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
Maybe for someone it's a new way to make money, but the crypto-currency world has existed for a very long time, so today a lot of people use it, but every day it becomes more difficult, because the market has become crowded with offers and most of them scamers
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
I prefer buying coins after the end of ICO or when the project has almost reached the required level. Of course the price can not be so attractive and there are practically no bonuses. But this method saves me from fraud.

and very often after the ICO you can buy token for lower price because there are many bounty hunters wishing to sell their rewards.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
that's sure, need knowledge too of course. to be online in bitcointalk and join ico also need internet quota and not free. but if here is discussed is about a large initial capital to start trading bitcoin or investment, ico is best way to get bitcoin
Activity: 127
May 04, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
This is not a new way to earn, but still possible. Be careful, check the information about the projects and their developers, as there are cases of fraud.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 04, 2018, 02:15:58 PM
ICOs isn't way to get free money. If you mean bounty I disagree, because you spend your time on it. It's a kind of job.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 04, 2018, 02:14:55 PM
I prefer buying coins after the end of ICO or when the project has almost reached the required level. Of course the price can not be so attractive and there are practically no bonuses. But this method saves me from fraud.
Activity: 58
May 04, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
In my opinion, ICOs are not really for free money, they are a new and revolutionary way to finance innovation. There are ICOs are scams that's why you need to choose carefully what you want to join in to prevent getting hurt.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 04, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
Well I guess there is really such things as scam...and for them ICO is one way of getting money in  free way..those who have no heart and think only of what they can gain in any way possible and leave those who work hard who are hoping only to have something to earn for their living through campaign and now its gone in just an instant...hope not all ICo developer is like that instead they will be mindful of others as well so that everybody's happy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 04, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
ICO is one of the profitable investment that you can do here in the cryptocurrency. There are now many ICOs that became successful because of its good team and good developer. You can easily double your money if you will pick good ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
Investment is a huge risk and hard work. It's very difficult to make money in short time. I can't call it free or simple money. Sometimes I pay a lot of effort and time.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 10:12:35 AM
Now a lot of scam projects.  And investing in ICO is very risky.  It is better to participate in the bounty or invest in reliable coins.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1457
May 04, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
Well I wrote an artcile about that. I researched market a lot, investo to ICO . Some of them good, some not , but anyway I have some experience about that and not just only about ICO. But there are not so many people interested about that. I don't know why actaully, but if you want to get an answer to your question - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36109651 here you can find some answers.
And in general no - this is not Ponzi.
But unfortunately people thinking with a stereotypes . They picture of the world black or white and no one even interesting research more. But to answer for that question about ICO you should dig dipper and dipper.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
Well, it's not free money. You need to explore deeply the ICO's you want to invest. If you will make a mistake - you will lose your money or will take losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
ICO is not free way to get money, you will get many problems with those investments. At my opinion better to buy few promising tokens insteed of investing on ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 03, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
ICO projects provide an opportunity to earn money to people around the world, this is a great opportunity and now everyone is using it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Ico is like a new kickstarter for the world of finance. Those who are the creators of projects - earn millions of dollars on this. This is a new progressive way to attract capital.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
May 03, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
Sometimes I get such thoughts in my head, What really to earn On all these projects are obtained only from those who create them. The last six months the situation is too dramatic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 03, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Bounty hunters are really earning bitcoin through the tokens/coins that they received as payment of their weekly reports as soon as the ICO ends. Good thing is you don't need to pay in order to be listed as one of the bounty participants. So basically, you will really earn profit for free through bounty from ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
Guys I recommend ICO TokenGo in full swing! Who has not yet managed to buy tokens - hurry, because the day is over soon!
Pages:
Jump to: