Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 15. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
Yeah!! I also think ICO is a perfect Ponzi scheme. But on the other hand, ICO gives us the opportunity to make money. The main thing is to choose the right project.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
ICOs can be a way to get some easy and fast money but it has to be that you invested in the right coin that actually picks up after the ICO ends and doesn't just die out or else you might end up with a bunch of useless coins in your wallet. When investing in ICOs remember to be careful and do research to make sure they are a good project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 27, 2018, 06:32:07 PM
I am positively looking at ICO because on their basis a lot of real and promising projects are developing that can in the future become multibillion-dollar companies known all over world.
Only a few projects of these ICO will grow to such a scale, but to be able to become a shareholder of such companies at an early stage is very attractive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 27, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
Rigid isn't present, and tough pass of all entering ICO. The only way to invest in ICO is if they have a product with the user base, the mad sum of advertizing, and I receive the cheapest price. These things never to be leveled, and for this reason I any more will never invest in ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 05:23:48 PM
In ICO you can really earn money. But it is not as easy as it may seem. It is necessary to select and analyze ICO projects carefully, because there are a lot of scam in this sphere.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 03:32:12 PM
Today ICO is really a very chic possibility to try yourself as an investor, but there is always a high probability that you will simply be deceived and you will never be able to see your deposit again. Therefore, there is not an official rule, which many people adhere to, it says that you need to invest only the money that you are ready to lose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
There are quite worthy ICO who are going to work really.
BitRewards https://bitrewards.network is a system of rewards and loyalty for e-commerce companies!
On this project 60 experts drew attention from IcoBench https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards !
Sale closes May 9th, 2018
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
Yeah absolutely, although we can take it as a free if it is an airdrop. They give more earnings in bounty(which you will have a task) compared to airdrop. Airdrop is giving limited slots compared to bounty which everyone can join
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 27, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
No absolutely No!
ICO are just a way to invest in new/promising cryptocoin/cryptotoken/cryptoasset etc...
Ok they can become a way to get "free money" without active work, but some investment are needed before every gain.
Maybe OP made a mistake between ICO and bounty activities Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:19:48 PM
I disagree if many people say that ico is how to get free money, I consider it as a way to make a profit by setting aside some of the funds we have to support a project. if the project is good then we will profit
Activity: 30
April 27, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
Yep - just make sure no more than you are willing to lose
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:30:57 AM
Free money? You should only deal in ICO you can trust and which you shouldn't, and you won't call it free money
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 07:29:25 AM
I am positively looking at ICO because on their basis a lot of real and promising projects are developing that can in the future become multibillion-dollar companies known all over world.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
For me, its a yes... This is the easy way to earn free money. I didn't yet proof to myself, but i believe it can earn money for free through ICO....
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 07:17:58 AM
Definitely yes, we can earn money for free in ICO's. Doing bounty campaigns for them can give us earnings while working on it diligently. Let us just hope and analyze whether they are legit or scammed one.
Activity: 186
April 27, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
Most real ICOs have a ready product, serious commands, a development plan. You just need to correctly choose and analyze projects for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
You are not right. There are many serious projects. I agree that there are many fraudulent ICOs whose sole purpose is to raise money and run away, but they exist only because there are real projects that are realistically realized and bring profit to investors.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:04:02 PM
According to me at this time 90% of the ICOs just launch to scam that they collect the money and scam after that. But there are some good ICO also so the best thing to do is that search before investing in any ICO because searching can help you get safe from the scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
Yes ICO is now an easy way to get illegal money for many scammers and fake devs. Majority of ICOs now are not real. One should be very careful and do your due diligence before investing.
because of unscrupulous fraudulent actions of developers ico companies very often suffer investors and bounty company members. Perhaps you need to create a database with the names of unscrupulous people. And every project is analyzed and checked for fraud.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
April 26, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Yes ICO is now an easy way to get illegal money for many scammers and fake devs. Majority of ICOs now are not real. One should be very careful and do your due diligence before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: