Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 17. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
ICO is a very good opportunity to support the project, but still it seems to me that today the ICO process is a bit risky procedure, but still it remains the most remarkable, because today a very risky situation with projects that are created to simply raise money
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
In theory, ICO gives a good opportunity for free income for all bounty hunter. But it is important to understand - such savings lead to the need to work a lot. And no one guarantees earnings - after all the project can not be crowned with success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

In fact, there are many interesting and promising projects. But in any case, be as cautious as possible. Unfortunately, many of the platforms are scams, so study the information in detail before investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
Many ICOs nowadays fails because people are sure that they can't be scammed. At my opinion ICO turned on hyip already and you never know when your money would be lost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 09:20:31 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

For some people it is, we should just became more educated and learn how to identify scams. There are a lot of good projects along with all these scam projects, so we should encourage them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
In general, the original offer of coins (ICO) is conceived as a good project for creating tokens, which should help people as a digital currency in various spheres of our life. However, as in many cases, some began to abuse the right granted and the opportunity and taking advantage of the topic. that this process is uncontrollable, decentralized, under the guise of this activity, collecting money from investors, disappear. Therefore, it can not be said that this is a Ponzi scheme, fraud.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
Not all ico's can give you free money, There are definitely a lot of fake ico's out there, But if what you meant is that we can get money without investing a single dime, You are absolutely right, You simply need to do some good research, Keep a good communication brige between the ico's team and if or when you decide on investing and hope you don't fall victim to scam.the one is participating in ico's is a new way to get free money.
Activity: 31
April 25, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
ICO projects provide an opportunity to earn money to people around the world, this is a great opportunity and now everyone is using it.
Activity: 34
April 25, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
There are many fake ico, can make use of to make free money  Cool
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
April 25, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
Yes, the ICO is the new trend type of investment. They are the best company and legit as well who gives a huge return on investment in just short period of time without too much paper works to fill-up and be answered.
This makes a lot of people making ICO projects so that there are currently hundreds of live ICO, this certainly raises intense competition so that not a few ICO's fail, I wish there was a special company that verified ICO so that all ICO got a good rating.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
I think some of ICO new way to get money, but it will be hard money.
You have to control you project

That may have been sometime ago that ICO was just what you described. Now investors are wiser and do their due  diligence before venturing into ICO. Real project team are now using ICO to raise fund for legitimate project and achieve a viable product that will touch people lives and still make money for investors.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Yes, the ICO is the new trend type of investment. They are the best company and legit as well who gives a huge return on investment in just short period of time without too much paper works to fill-up and be answered.
Depends what is your strategy is it a short/long term investment or is it a simple speculation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
I think the iCO project is a good way to improve the password currency with all relevant personnel involved. But, as elsewhere, there are always people who want to make money on the initial coin. Since most of this process is decentralized, there is always someone abusing that right and using it for profit. Therefore, if the project is fraudulent, investing in ICO now risks the loss of capital. However, this is not a ponzi scheme, but a necessary activity to improve altcoins.
April 25, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

It's not such easy as u think, my man. U gotta prepare a lot of things whatever its fake or not. U have enough tools and skills to understand who they are. Anyway, after checking there are some % that tell u it's risky...
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 07:43:18 AM
Yes, you can earn money im ICO. There are times you are blessed and its big and sometimes its just enough. But when we say free money, in my opinion it is not free. You must work for it. You will need your time and effort. But it is better than working a job that requires an 8 working hours and sometimes an overtime.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
As long as you participate in some ICOs, you will realize that it is not easy to get free money.
Lots of work need to be done before investing in any project, or you will probably lose money.
April 25, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
There are lots of SCAM projects because this field is not regulated, however, there are some really promising ones. If you want to invest, you need to choose wisely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:29:19 AM
In my opinion it's not like this, it's like a ponzi method to earn free crypto's. It's happen to all the projects, they wanted to promote their platform         
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
ICO is an excellent opportunity to buy tokens below the market price for example there were a lot of coins that, after going on the stock exchange, flew up to heaven. Now there are fewer such projects, but there is always hope.
Activity: 203
April 24, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
There are lots of ICO that are appearing with some good and potential projects but we can't guarantee that all of them can give us profit because there are still a lot of ICO that are scams that only gets our money. As for some legit ICO i can say that yes we can get free money to them during their pre sale and some airdrops and by investing in it. There are some ICO projects that really give that much money for their investors and more benefit and privilege but that is only for some ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: