Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 48. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:32:33 AM
I don't think so that you will just get a free money in ICO. Now a days, you will not get an income in a easy way without investing. For sure, you need to invest first.
Then if you have some stocks of coins then stake it to the trading site where you in. Surely you will get an unlimited income.

I think you missunderstand about this op. Op said that ico is the way to earn money. And its true if you know how to do it.
You did it already but you still misunderstand. Joining in bounty campaign is the way that op means. Without investing money we can get income by only invest time.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 25, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
In my opinion some ICO  indeed fake like ICO of lending coin. But actually there are many others ICO is backed from real business and has working product. So I now we need quality in ICO not quantity, and could be with regulation make invest in ICO will be more safe.
Activity: 201
February 25, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
ICO is not free because here investors have to deposit a few btc or ETH to buy tokens on the ICO project. then we must be careful if investing in ICO so that we are not subject to fraud. because basically the ICO project is very well planned and neatly arranged before launch.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
You need to see things clearly not all ICO's are fake or scam some ICO just didn't make it to the market to be produce or supported. ICO initial coin offering is a way of the project to gain some help/money from investors that like the idea of their project since not all have that money to support or released their own project/product.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 25, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

No, it's not a Ponzi scheme. although fraud here, too, many. There are honest projects. it is necessary to assess the potential of the team, the idea, the road map.

Do not see ICO more like a ponzi scheme.
For me as webmaster my token WSPU2 lauched through an ICO is really an opportunity for my members and for every one who wants participe.
My site now runs since October 2015 and now suddently with my Ico it should turn ponzi scheme?
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
February 25, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
Where there is money, there are scams. It's all upto the investors to decide what is real and what is fake. It isn't that hard to realise about a real business and an imaginary one. But as most of them comes forward as startup, we don't know when they'll change their mind about continuing the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
I think there are a lot of fake ICOs roaming around the crypto world nowadays, A lot of fraud project dominates the legitimate ones so be careful before you go spend your money. Do your research properly to avoid regrets in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

No, it's not a Ponzi scheme. although fraud here, too, many. There are honest projects. it is necessary to assess the potential of the team, the idea, the road map.
Activity: 30
February 25, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
ICO is a new way to get money but read whitepapers. If the project good and the promises are good. Then u will make free money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 24, 2018, 10:45:32 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
nah,maybe theres some of them are scams but the totality is bringing big income to us,inhave known lots of bounty hunters had been richer now because of participating in icos either investors or campaign participants
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 24, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
Basically,  it is not free since you will be investing money but the good thing is, you will put small amount with a chance of higher profit. Bounty hunters also earn with icos but see investors always receive 1st so investors are not that affected if they will dump their coins. With my experience some ico are just for short term investment and some are scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 08:18:42 PM
Not all ICO are ponzi. You should select the true one. I think we don't have to be skeptic to ICO. In fact most bounty hunters can make money from ICO. I do too. Many investors are making profit now from ICO too. So find and select the legit ICO to invest.
Activity: 7
February 24, 2018, 08:12:54 PM
MTC è la prima cripto-valuta autosufficiente che funziona sull'Intelligenza Artificiale.
  Questa moneta non è più sotto il valore ... è veramente decentralizzata.
iscriviti ora https://marineco.in/ico registrati e porta via 450000MTC gratuitamente.
fare clic su https://marineco.in per maggiori dettagli (prima DEV-less)
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 24, 2018, 07:41:53 PM
Yes, a lot of fake ICO, the program put out not real. When investing in ICO projects, I think we must have a deep knowledge to analyze the project. Not just external profiles. Currently, ICO projects are very much on the market. They attract investors with commissions, cheap coins. But in the end their coin was not accepted on the trading floor. everyone please pay attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 07:24:27 PM
I think it's true. you need a good Signature for good money
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 22, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
From an investor's point of view, it is no longer easy to make money from ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
Many perceive ICO as an easy way to make money through investing with a low entry threshold. So I think most of the money collected through the ICO is just an attempt to earn and not a belief in the project
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
ICO project founder/team member , Free Money: Yes , For investor , I don't think so , investor really can earn x5 x10 profit while tokens list on exchange, but it's just for potential project , but be careful because there are too much ICO just want to scam investor money and don't have any real product or development
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Probably yes, with its bounties that are being offered to us for us to promote it and to join the campaign, by this we help them promote and advertise their ICO and in return they pay us with their coins with an equivalent to usd, but before that, the ICO must be successful for us to get the coins and for them to  give us our coins. Its that simple, by doing bounties for them you'll earn money after the campaoign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
February 21, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
A new way? Except airdrops and bounty? It seems to me that there are no new ways and in fact these do not bring big profits and are not reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: