Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 50. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
Ico its not place to get free money, but if u do enough research their team and their project if u belive that it ll be usefull for now and future after that u can earn good money.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 18, 2018, 05:40:06 PM
I agree, it's not true that all ICOs are scams, it would be a stupid - and false - generalization.

But it's true that cryptomarket now is a far west, where a lot of people without any competence try to pump in.
So, you see a lot of ICO that clearly doesn't have any chance to succeed.
May be they are not intentional scams, but they are very poor projected and very bad managed.

So, we need to make a very deep analysis before to put our money into them.

I am really surprised with the comments of this thread. Most of the ppl are saying that ICOs are a scam while they are advertising ICO through their profile. Wink
Many of them are true and few are scams you can easily find out a scam ICO.
OMG, NEO, IOTA were ICOs of 2017 who make many investors rich. ICOs are good to invest but research is recommended.

Activity: 364
Merit: 117
February 18, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
I am really surprised with the comments of this thread. Most of the ppl are saying that ICOs are a scam while they are advertising ICO through their profile. Wink
Many of them are true and few are scams you can easily find out a scam ICO.
OMG, NEO, IOTA were ICOs of 2017 who make many investors rich. ICOs are good to invest but research is recommended.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
Of course, there are fraudulent ICOs but many other developers are creating new technologies and we can help them create a good product and make good money.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 02:05:27 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

No, of course. A good ICO is not a Scam. This is an opportunity to earn investors. Evaluate the team, the idea, the road map, approach the choice responsibly.
Of course no ICO is the other way to grow our coins, also its not free because we need to  invest to them first then there's possibility to grow our coin and have a lot of profit and also there's a time you get nothing. Also its depend if we can get profit in the ICO if it become successful but if not better luck next time, make it as a lesson.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Generally yes. Many new ico starts every day. But it is really hard to understand which is a valuable project. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a thorough research and invest accordingly.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 18, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
It's not such easy as u think, my man. U gotta prepare a lot of things whatever its fake or not. U have enough tools and skills to understand who they are. Anyway, after checking there are some % that tell u it's risky...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
Finding the non-scammy ICOs is like finding a needle in a haystack.  Who has the time to search through so many of them.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
The usual way to implement projects, real or fake (deceive investors).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 18, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

No, of course. A good ICO is not a Scam. This is an opportunity to earn investors. Evaluate the team, the idea, the road map, approach the choice responsibly.
I agree we cannot get free money in ICO because ICO is the way to make your money be doubled. Also the only free coin you can get in this crypto world is airdrop but there's a time some of them have no value. I think it is still better if you work hard fotr your earn than depending for free to earn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
Hi, Nothing in the ICO world goes as planned. Some  companies are holding an ICO in just a few days, I have mixed thoughts about the current ICO bubble.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I think is not be easy becouse many ico are scam recent time I saw.so if are select a good ico then it will be easy otherwise not be easy.
thank you
Activity: 672
February 18, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
Yes indeed ICO is a very good way to get free coins, yet I think that this is a pretty cool opportunity, because right now we have it and it needs to be used, do not miss your profit, because maybe such an opportunity will soon be lost
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
February 18, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
I do not agree. ICO is a way of fundraising. People are invited to join this to invest their money for their project in return of ERC tokens. But not all ICOs are a scam. But I am aware that there are a lot of investors are being scammed by joining in ICOs. That is why we have to be careful about where we are going to give away our money. If you got lucky, investing on ICO can give you a good profit. You just gotta be smart about finding the good one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Activity: 174
Merit: 15
February 18, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
I don't know whether we can call it free cash. Since to profit from ICOs you have to put cash first and that cash you put isn't ensured so you can lose it effortlessly if the venture flops some way or another. That doesn't sound pain free income to me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
February 18, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
There are definitely a lot of fake ICOs out there. It really comes down to doing your research and of course taking a bit of risk. As they say, buyer beware.
Activity: 518
February 18, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
Well yes, 90% ICO are fake only. The sole purpose is to earn and run away. And the best thing is you don't even have to give any fiat or real coin to your investors. Just take their money, toss them some random erc token and disappear. But that being said, there are many projects which use ICO to gather funds and develop real projects like golem, lunyr, decentraland, steemit etc. So all ICOs are not bad, but most are!!

Many simply take copies of ideas to then try to collect a lot of money and then hide from investors. I prefer projects that already have a working product.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 18, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
Definitely I think ICO is great free income opportunity for all bounty hunter.But free income means not totally free income,you have to work hard.But if unfortunately project is not success you won't money.Although ICO is best way to investment and make more money opportunity I think.

Actually there's nothing really free in this world not even in cryptocurrencies or in an ico because we all do have to exert an effort and work hard for it in order to get a reward or obtain something valuable as a return. Ico's arent actually easy or free because it posseses alot of risk , such as scamming , unsucesfull or discontinued project , etc. but the only advantage i can think of is that ico can give you much greater profits when compared to bitcoin or altcoin jobs.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Definitely I think ICO is great free income opportunity for all bounty hunter.But free income means not totally free income,you have to work hard.But if unfortunately project is not success you won't money.Although ICO is the best way to investment and make more money opportunity I think.
Pages:
Jump to: