Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 71. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 11:23:33 AM
 ICO is indeed a new way to get free money just that it involves some forms of commitment and proper research making. One need to be wise in making decisions about any ICO one wants to join.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:02:22 AM
Although the vast majority are scams, there are legit ones out there if you do your research. Look for a good team, roadmap, github, responsive in telegram communications, etc...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 30, 2017, 10:37:55 AM
Yes, for now, ICO is more like a ring of speculative money game, many of the ICO project first to write a white paper, then the ICO a lot of money, and then start hiring technical personnel development project, it sounds very funny.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 30, 2017, 10:36:44 AM
ICOS NOW are the IPOS. Where in the olden days angel investors and venture capitalists bought stocks and shares, nowadays even the young micro investor can take a punt at some altcoin ICO and make a killing. Many good and innovative businesses run ICOS to raise capital for their startups. Yes, it is true, some ICOS are run by scammers but on the other hand some ICOS are backed by some really high tech companies, so you need to do your due diligence as an investor and try to pick out the best horses to back so to speak.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
Plenty of scam ICOs just make sure you do your research before investing your hard earned money.
It's like buying a car, go right over it and inspect every bit of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 30, 2017, 10:32:19 AM
As for me ICOs is just the best way to attract funds for any kind of project. Of course there are a lot of scam, but I believe that in one-two year the community will get real and very useful services that we haven't at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 30, 2017, 10:28:30 AM
ICOs are risky but if you do your own research then you may find some ICOs which are really developing great projects.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 30, 2017, 10:13:50 AM
No of course ico is not the way to get free money, every single ico that show up they need our work to help them advertising their ideas of company. With social media, signature campaign, Twitter, facebook, telegram, even instagram. With the bounty that they give to us we could collect stakes or sheets that in the end of icos will transfer to us in shape eth or bitcoin. Even we work on bounty it didn't means so hard to get the money even its not for free.😊
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 30, 2017, 10:13:20 AM
Many new ico starts every day. But it is really hard to understand which is a valuable project. The remaining ICO are scam. Find a good project is very difficult.
Activity: 110
December 30, 2017, 10:05:33 AM
If you apply in several in the hope one or two will not scam you, and you have a return of 10 or 15 times the investment, then you can consider it  free money.

But with tons of risk associated
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 09:50:00 AM
It depends, some companies are out there to just make a quick buck from investors through ICO's, while others genuinely want to build a product. However, most ICO's are generally honest ones, so it's just a matter of researching and investing in the right ones. Some sort of regulation is definitely needed to control ICO's to a certain extent.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
December 30, 2017, 09:49:35 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
No, ICO is the new method to raise money to liven up some ideas. But humanity build that way, so we want only to get rich. That's why so many scammers are here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
December 30, 2017, 09:45:42 AM
It is not free. Firstly, you invest your real money and sometimes you can even lose it. Contributing is also risky, but it may be very profitable. So it's up to you whether to contribute or not. Nobody is responsible for your choice.
Activity: 110
December 30, 2017, 09:37:52 AM
Well its true that most of the ICOs are fake but in this year we have seen that so many ICOs were not able to get the investment. At present investors need full faith and a complete project before investing and some countries even planning to regulate it. I dont think its easy for ICOs to get the money now but yes at some extent they can get atleast some amount even without a proper details.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
December 30, 2017, 09:15:25 AM
Uhm , free money from ICO's ? Well , if you ever find one , tell me please. I think what you wanted to say is that if you make a smart investment into a ICO , you can get a nice profit when the team is doing achivements from roadmap and etc. But this are not free money cause you have invested from the start.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
December 30, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
It is really hard to find ICO projects that are true to what they have promised. So investing in ICO has a high risk. But there are ICO that gives airdrop. Mostly during ICO only there are airdrop. It is a free money because you are given of their own tokens with value when they get listed on exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 09:08:28 AM
It is not actually free i think. You need to put money first or what we called investment which includes hardwork for us to get the tokens we desire. Also,there are a lot of ICO scams,if you put your money and effort to one of it,then it is your lost.
Activity: 546
December 30, 2017, 09:07:17 AM
I think I am not sure if we can call it free money it really depend on the project.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 30, 2017, 08:35:29 AM
I'm not sure if we can call it free money. Because to make money from ICOs you need to put money first and that money you put is not guaranteed so you can lose it easily if the project fails somehow. That doesn't sound easy money to me.

True this is called investment, only way to get something free from bounties is if you join in some airdrop when they come. They offer to give some tree token or coin but usually this is something like faucet few years back.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 29, 2017, 03:20:34 PM
It really depends on the project. There are tons of legit teams that found an easy and convenient way to fund themselves.

Before sending money to an ICO you need to do your research
Anyone that can do thorough research on an ICO would actually get the best from it in the long run. People no longer just read whitepapers or roadmaps, the team are as important as those ones and if you cannot dig deeper to find out the strength of the team, then there is no way you can be sure that you are at least close to getting a good one on project except by luck or chance.

I'm not sure if we can call it free money. Because to make money from ICOs you need to put money first and that money you put is not guaranteed so you can lose it easily if the project fails somehow. That doesn't sound easy money to me.
Exactly, you are investing some quite good amount of money and you saw the good in the project which made you to invest in it and in the long run, people who did not get to know that later on then decide to buy at a higher value and that are what makes it worthwhile. Just like in the days when bitcoin started and now, we cannot call the hours of long wait free money.
Pages:
Jump to: