Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 10. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 01:55:36 AM
Chinese regulators have a history of stepping in, slowing things down and then stepping back.
So no shock
Activity: 27
November 13, 2017, 06:55:54 PM
Recently, information began to appear about that. that some Chinese stock exchanges began to again trade in a crypto currency and that the trade in crypto currency will soon resume in full. If this happens, then the next step should be to authorize an ICO, even if it is regulated by the state authorities, as it was planned earlier. We hope that China will again return to the crypto currency market.
Is everything depend on government?
Activity: 27
November 13, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 06:35:31 PM
Recently, information began to appear about that. that some Chinese stock exchanges began to again trade in a crypto currency and that the trade in crypto currency will soon resume in full. If this happens, then the next step should be to authorize an ICO, even if it is regulated by the state authorities, as it was planned earlier. We hope that China will again return to the crypto currency market.

Some Governments “financial institution,” MSBs are required to comply with Bank Secrecy Act laws and regulations, including AML (Anti-Money Laundering) requirements. They also need to comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) rules. i would love to see all ICO will regulate this rule.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:54:24 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
Recently, the Chinese government has considerably softened its attitude to the crypto currency and the stock exchange, trading in crypto currency, gradually began to open. We can say that China's attempt to limit or ban the circulation of the crypto currency has completely failed. Therefore, we should expect that with the ban on holding an ICO there will be some kind of relief. Most likely, ICO will be allowed under the control of state bodies. In general, such control is positive, provided there are no unnecessary restrictions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 02:04:55 AM
I heard some rumors that it's coming back soon. Anyone confirms?
indeed and these news are now old but i want to explain some interesting that bitcoin is decentralized currency and no one can affect their price so you can see example of china they have banned ICO but the price of bitcoin have not feel any affect and the price is increased from the rate at which the china has banned ICO
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Measurable Data Token
November 08, 2017, 02:01:23 AM
I heard some rumors that it's coming back soon. Anyone confirms?
Activity: 59
November 07, 2017, 04:29:30 AM
Nothing unusual. they always forbid something, and then they allow it.
https://tokensale.crypterium.io/?ref=e1dfbc32baa42ba182494572
Activity: 89
November 05, 2017, 06:59:02 AM
Honestly I don't think this is a bad thing I normally don't agree with China on a lot of things but ICOs are nearly always scams as well as a very easy way for money laundering which should be regulated.
Activity: 4
November 05, 2017, 06:41:41 AM
It's not a bad idea due to lack of proper regulation. But how many really good startups will blow away because of that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 03, 2017, 01:53:25 PM
If they do they are doing a great mistake to their citizens. ICOs are the most valuable way to noobs to get on with their trading journey who are without capital..
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 01:34:58 PM
It is no news that china has in recent times threatened to place a barn on bitcoin related transactions particularly on ICO but I think it will be revisited later in the future
yes this new are true that china has banned ICO but bitcoin have no affect just like this matter because bitcoin is going very famous in the whole world and after banning china ICO'S the rate of bitcoin is increased too much from the rate of that time so it means no one can affect bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
November 03, 2017, 01:27:51 PM
It is no news that china has in recent times threatened to place a barn on bitcoin related transactions particularly on ICO but I think it will be revisited later in the future
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 01:20:54 PM
As i remember this is a fake new, China had suspended for a while the ICO investment since a lot people were cleaning their dirty money into them, and when they had took this position bitcoin exchanges as well mining companies were worryed with the future as the ban could affect all of them. The only thing had made were turn those companies working without  a license a bit more secure with the legalization of their business.
Activity: 52
November 02, 2017, 07:08:55 PM
Not a surprise at all since most ICO there are just purely scams and just want to get money from people's pocket, it is such a good move for the government of china in order to protect their people for such schemes, such a strong decision from them Smiley
Rumors are coming out that China will be regulating ICOs and allowing them to start back up in 2018 only through the NEO platform tho.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 06:43:00 PM
Not a surprise at all since most ICO there are just purely scams and just want to get money from people's pocket, it is such a good move for the government of china in order to protect their people for such schemes, such a strong decision from them Smiley
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 06:36:46 PM
And then Bitcoint jump to 7k$  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You never know, you never know.)
Activity: 41
October 25, 2017, 07:05:26 PM
all the noise just makes better and more frequent opportunities for traders...
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 04:05:46 PM
Well that sucks but we can still invest in lots of ICOs of november:
Bitclave
Upfiring
Confideal

If say without kidding, I think that wont make market more stable:(
Pages:
Jump to: