Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 5. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
With the declaration of the Chinese state previously, the restriction on the IOC in this tycoon nation is completely conceivable. In any case, I imagine that China may have concurred with some different nations, for example, Russia, to assemble their own electronic cash on a blockchain premise so they can improve the situation administration. for the Cryptocurrency showcase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
I think, which is bitcoin is very popular. So BTC are not dead without china.
Activity: 75
April 26, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
The government are protecting investors. However they are not giving the opportunity that an good ICO can create. They will lift the ban eventually and put some sort of regulations in place.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
I think the Chinese government has made such a decision to protect the citizens of their country from fraud. Because of numerous fraud and corruption with ICO citizens. This has taken such steps to protect the country and the nation. An ICO developer puts names on the official list to legitimize their company but can do anything bad.
Activity: 283
April 24, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
It's a good move to protect the investors, these ICOs are springing up everywhere now and some of them are not serious about it, they are just there to scam people. If only all ICO are genuine, then there won't be drama like this but then, it isn't possible. Some of them are conmen.
Activity: 392
April 24, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
I think China only banned many scams ICO projects. Do not worry. I think that in the coming years potential ICO projects will emerge in the cryptocurrency market and China will actively participate in such projects, which will help China's economy grow rapidly.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 01:09:17 AM
With the declaration of the Chinese state antecedently, the restriction on the IOC during this power nation is totally conceivable. In any case, I imagine that China could have concurred with some completely different nations, as an example, Russia, to assemble their own electronic money on a blockchain premise in order that they will improve true administration. for the Cryptocurrency showcase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
ICO are a bad idea and most of them are either scams or leave the investor with the same result.Investors lose their hard earned money on the scam ICOs. So it a nice step taken by Chinese Government.  Smiley

I think nobody needs a lot of coins, they do not even have practical use. I think after China more countries will ban ICO and even if they do not forbid it, they will definitely have some strict rules and regulations for ICO and there must be one I think
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 24, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
I did not expect China to ban the existence of Bitcoin. To the extent that ICO was forbidden, it must have been its goal to keep the Chinese people away from the Cryptocurrency World. I am really confused as to why the Chinese Government can be this tough, but many Chinese people depend on Bitcoin because they feel they have a new job. But this is even forbidden and their lives will be no more trouble. Hopefully, there is good news from China.
Activity: 13
April 24, 2018, 12:06:09 AM
China has overall restricting policies regarding sites, apps etc, it's no surprise for me actually)
Activity: 124
April 24, 2018, 12:02:14 AM
scheme ICO who has earned funds US $ 1,6 billion mentioned call a threat to the industry financial China. therefore, many financial institutions and investors silence - silent drain the funds illegal to virtual currency of the. all agencies involved in the ICO sanctioned a ban on operating
Activity: 222
April 23, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
Bitcoin has got regulated and not banned. This doesn't lead the market downtrend, several countries have the same issue of regulating the ICO to have a perfect growth. Even in a recent meeting Russian economic minister stated that it's a must to regulate and use, because those icos play a major role in the upcoming startup growth and entrepreneurship.
Activity: 87
April 23, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
What kind of participation/impact does China have on ICOs right now? Not sure if that's a fair question, but on average, what % of investors of an ICO are coming from China?
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
Oh that is so unfortunate. It will definitely will have a really bad effet on cryptocurrency and it will cause the demand to go down so is the price of bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 105
April 22, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
A prominent committee led by China's central bank recently announced an immediate ban on ICO funding, which has badly affected the economic and financial order. The committee has prepared a list of 60 exchanges which will be subject to proper inspection and also report.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
What I understand,  China didn't ban ICO. They banned fundraising using cryptos as it has become a major problem. Companies investing in cryptos in China have made close to $400 million doing this.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 06:48:56 AM
Yes, because the ICO is a latent place for scam criminals, they are likely to be good for the market today, and I hope governments will tighten on the ICO. There are rules for ICO projects now.
Activity: 140
April 21, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
there are still many countries that allow ico, we need not worry. may ico not belong to them because china want to promote their ico project than others ico is very messy because they know so many scams so they know they dont want ico
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 21, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
Investors into ICOs must take full responsibility into their actions (that is to say, if you lose your assets through such "investment", no laws would protect you)

jes but also the ico companies wont have any protection, imagine iota, and its recently revealed iota charging gas stations, without a law.

Activity: 225
Merit: 107
April 21, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
Investors into ICOs must take full responsibility into their actions (that is to say, if you lose your assets through such "investment", no laws would protect you)
Pages:
Jump to: