Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 6. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 06:13:53 AM

China has enacted a major clampdown on how citizens can legally access and trade cryptocurrency in the past six months.

September saw the second exchange shutdown of 2017 become a permanent moratorium on crypto-to-fiat platforms, with lawmakers signaling earlier this month they would seek to end “centralized” exchange activities altogether.

September also saw a sudden halt on ICOs, with projects which had already accrued funds but not launched tokens being obliged to return investments.

Against the current backdrop of additional clampdowns on mining activity in China, Yang’s words thus appear surprising.

While confirming over-the-counter and overseas exchanges “would be strictly regulated,” local news outlet 8btc reports that Yang added that the remedial regulatory climate in China was ostensibly meant to weed out “bad” ICO projects to allow bonafide offerings to flourish.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:35:09 AM
Nowadays, there are many Chinese ICO projects and scam rates are very high. I think China has done the right thing. If the ICO of China continues to grow, so many people will have to lose money for ICO scam
Yes their government has done the right thing to protect their people however totally banning ICO is not a good thing to do. Not all the ICO are scam there are so many projects that can bring a lot of advantages to the community. The alternative way is to make a strict regulation about that and maybe create a department to keep an eye on those investments.

Yeah, i searched some news on the weibo , they are drastically against Bitcoin , they don't accept Bitcoin in their method payment, investment market or even holding , storing , mining purpose also. This is really a disaster move of China in their crypto market industry.
This is really bad, i couldn't believe that China finally did this you know what majority of miners come from that country so whatever happens out there it will affect the industry.
I’ve heard that ICO is not official banned  in China, it’s just temporary. But if this is official, maybe it’s really a bad new ever. It takes a huge impact to the value of crypto market. As you know that China is one of the big countries where gathers so many investors. China government hold their strict rugulation to take bitcoin out of the world, and this is crazy thing. Maybe some Chinese meet difficulties in do investing.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 21, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
China banned ICO's because they want to protect their people to get fraud or  to be scam.NOt all ICO's are scam,there are ICo's that has also good and give a good profit.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 01:41:51 AM
Chinese country is the most complicated and many rules, I'm not sure this rule will make chinese people stop making coin (ICO). Chinese people are so creative, so even though in banned they will continue to work because this is profitable.

China is a country that has grown and will dominate the international market, China has already seen the results of bitcoin and they are very eager to carry bitcoin, if not wrong China already holds a few percent bitcoin.
and be very careful when china has full hold of bitcoin.
maybe later there will be more besides bitcoin which will be controlled by china.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 12:33:06 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
As i remember this is a fake new, China had suspended for a while the ICO investment since a lot people were cleaning their dirty money into them, and when they had took this position bitcoin exchanges as well mining companies were worryed with the future as the ban could affect all of them. The only thing had made were turn those companies working without  a license a bit more secure with the legalization of their business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 21, 2018, 12:27:28 AM
Chinese citizens have been excluded from participation in ICO for some time now so essentially it is old news rehashed. If you look at all the ICO whitepaper or Terms and COnditions they will explicitly state that it is not available to Chinese or US citizens.
Activity: 448
April 21, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
Is this news legit? Shall we see it broadcast in international news agencies? Because I think maybe Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are a very hot and entertaining topic. If it's true , then it is a sad story, but untill then, let's just wait for the official announcement.
Activity: 3
April 21, 2018, 12:09:40 AM
Cryptocurrency had been on a one way street up.  All markets go up and down.  The big players every so often clean the ranks of small fish out.  Most just hodl and pray and end up at the bottom with junk coins.  Experienced traders always set a point where they stop any further losses so they can play again at a later date when conditions are more favorable.  Most new crypto people aren’t traders and had never seen corrections in the market.  Big money came into crypto last fall.  They are collecting profits and reloading for the next pump and dump.  That is basically how all markets work.  Only real way to survive is get in real early before prices rise so that regardless of what the market does you are at the bottom so will be in good shape.  That is what I have been looking for lately.Marinecoín's ico is ongoing currently. They have mechanisms designed in to stop pump and dump as typical in ico’s.  They are using time dilution technology to fairly distribute their coin, .MTC., to as many as are willing to promote it a bit.  20,000 .MTC. per artificial intelligence assigned promotion tasks.  Great way to get in early with significant amounts of .MTC..  This will build a strong community to back the coin because everyone has a vested interest.  value - iot - zero fees - Learn more here marine co/in
Activity: 3
April 17, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
its just a mess because china has a large population
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 07:17:38 AM
Marinecoin - MTC. The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI.
Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20.000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified. And then javis AI will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico.

Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions. It is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.
MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.

So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.in And remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin.

Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin. Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself.
Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy.
Marinecoin the first Dev-less  self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
Nowadays, there are many Chinese ICO projects and scam rates are very high. I think China has done the right thing. If the ICO of China continues to grow, so many people will have to lose money for ICO scam
Yes their government has done the right thing to protect their people however totally banning ICO is not a good thing to do. Not all the ICO are scam there are so many projects that can bring a lot of advantages to the community. The alternative way is to make a strict regulation about that and maybe create a department to keep an eye on those investments.

Yeah, i searched some news on the weibo , they are drastically against Bitcoin , they don't accept Bitcoin in their method payment, investment market or even holding , storing , mining purpose also. This is really a disaster move of China in their crypto market industry.
This is really bad, i couldn't believe that China finally did this you know what majority of miners come from that country so whatever happens out there it will affect the industry.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 11, 2018, 06:50:21 PM
I hope no more country qill ban bitcoin and crypto or even ICO because they have effect to us like the price decreasin. Because those people who are live to china no choice to sell their coins or token..
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
In China in principle very strict laws and orders therefore I am not surprised at all that even ICO there under the ban. The Chinese government and the cryptocurrency are not welcomed.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
Activity: 79
April 06, 2018, 03:17:30 AM
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
With the declaration of the Chinese state previously, the restriction on the IOC in this tycoon nation is completely conceivable. In any case, I imagine that China may have concurred with some different nations, for example, Russia, to assemble their own electronic cash on a blockchain premise so they can improve the situation administration. for the Cryptocurrency showcase.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
April 03, 2018, 11:13:31 PM
I just think ico is just not theirs because china wants to promote their ico project rather than the other ico that's so messy because they know so much scam so they know they do not want the ico
Activity: 54
April 03, 2018, 11:09:14 PM
The news is absolutely legit. But the ban is just China's way to give them time in order to come with a regulation for this. I'm seeing this ban will be lifted once they come up with a way to properly tax it of course. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 03, 2018, 11:05:07 PM
are you sure about this ? i start to doubt if there are some news about china
because last time i heard the news about china, it turned to be FUD that was spread.
anyway, because many scam ICO, it is normal that it got banned.
Pages:
Jump to: