Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 7. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
April 03, 2018, 09:10:44 PM
ICO are being banned everywhere. Legally put they are in violation of a bunch of securities laws because what they're all trying to do is sell unlicensed securities...

Nobody wants to touch that because it carries wire fraud charges and money laundering or terrorist charges potentially as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:22:17 PM
If this information is truth i guess all crypto market of China migrate to the Hong Kong, because they have another government

With the announcement of the Chinese state in the past, the ban on the IOC in this billionaire country is entirely possible. However, I think that China may have agreed with some other countries, such as Russia, to build their own electronic money on a blockchain basis so they can do better management. for the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 183
April 03, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
A regulation is not a ban. They are putting regulations in place to prevent people from being scammed because a lot of ICOs now are just here to scam people.
I do not think so . As far as I know, China is a country banned from bitcoin deals and ICO projects. And it is not because of fraudulent ICO projects. but for many other reasons.
Activity: 164
April 03, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
A regulation is not a ban. They are putting regulations in place to prevent people from being scammed because a lot of ICOs now are just here to scam people.
Activity: 178
April 03, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
I think many news seems to be that they are banning because they want to form regulation for ICO. Need to wait and see what are the rules and regulation coming updown the line. Huh
i have come across the ICO seems intresting they are sharing up 70% of the trade commission with the token holder check out https://binex.trade/
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 02, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
It is a significant influence on the Crypto market. China is the most significant investor in the world, with many Crypto giants. China's central bank has issued a ban that will push the market down quickly, but many projects can be called for capital in another country to ensure legitimacy so do not worry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
Ban is not a solution. Yes we know lots of ico announced to fraud people. But still there are quality and well designed ico projects are exist.
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
copper member
Activity: 14
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
March 31, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Well, blockchain is a technology. there will always be a way out.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 12:43:31 PM
I think it's a good thing, because there are so many ICO scams, the Chinese government wants to protect its people from fraud. that's the right decision Smiley Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
March 30, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
If this information is truth i guess all crypto market of China migrate to the Hong Kong, because they have another government
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
March 30, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
This was happened few months back but however the recently appointed Governor or chair person of PBOC having positive view on digital currencies. And not only that they are trying to create a new digital currency .
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
March 29, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
Good riddance! Now that Facebook and Google are putting a stop to the ICO ads as well I am finally free from reading about these useless run-of-the-mill-not-good-for-anything coins on a daily basis. ICO's are pure scam projects whose big promises for changing the world go up in smoke not long after the 'devs' have completed their investment quota.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
I don't think that China has anything to do with the encryption market, but the price of this market has fluctuated greatly after the news, and it has recovered after a period of time.

There are many countries in the world that welcome ICO, and there is no way for a Chinese market to completely ban the ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
March 29, 2018, 04:57:14 AM
the ban is issued because the Chinese bank has asserted that ICO has committed many violations, fraud and illegal fundraising.
the bank also informed that ICO has disrupted the economic and financial order of the people of China. but this is just a kind of ban only the entire people of China may not be able to stop using bitcoin .. because ICO is where they get money faster ..

ICO are used to raise funds, and like any fundraising strategy, they are abused. Yes, this is not a shortage of the technology itself, but noone has had time to develop standards for ICO, so the countries protect investors and their perceived economic interests as they can. This prohibition affected directly only the inhabitants of China. In the global market this did not affect, as some technologies, the development of which is exponential, can not be stopped. Neither regulation nor social resistance will stop this progress - it will continue as long as it ensures the advantages of price and convenience, and until people's confidence is exhausted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
March 29, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
This is nothing new that regulations are coming to the crypto world especially to ICO's. There is and was so many scam ICO that I'm not surprised that few countries begin to keep eye on them. Especially China where 80% of new ICO started in the last few months. They are known for biggest involvement in mining and all other crypto related businesses. Don't understand why they banned ICO's permanently? This is very good opportunity for honest projects to get funded and start. I was sure that they will only regulate ICO adding KYC check and other restrictions. Now they are losing a lot of money which could be made in the future from taxes and other sources.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
I think it's not for long. High-ranking people in China's policy support cryptocurrencies, there is an interview. Therefore, the adoption of a crypto currency is a matter of time.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 09:13:46 AM
the ban is issued because the Chinese bank has asserted that ICO has committed many violations, fraud and illegal fundraising.
the bank also informed that ICO has disrupted the economic and financial order of the people of China. but this is just a kind of ban only the entire people of China may not be able to stop using bitcoin .. because ICO is where they get money faster ..
Activity: 42
March 22, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
The government don’t like the amount of large profits that have been made.
Pages:
Jump to: