Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 8. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 3
March 20, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
ICO are a bad idea and most of them are either scams or leave the investor with the same result.Investors lose their hard earned money on the scam ICOs. So it a nice step taken by Chinese Government.  Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
this is insane, but i do agree it does all need to be regulated
Activity: 56
March 07, 2018, 01:46:40 PM
This could be better for Bitcoin? there are to many scam coins out there, i do believe they need to be regulated
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 07, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
How does banning ICOs in China will give benefits to stop frauders?
There is no benefits, the whole point is to make it look pretty to be negative about Bitcoin. They could make it legal someday.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
ICO Qurrex no one will banned.  Qurrex - The First Ecosystem for Social and Professional Trading and Investing in Crypto Assets oriented towards a wide range of end users: from nonexperienced individuals, individual traders to large brokers and institutionalized investors.

https://qurrex.com/

Maybe you do not saw the post title or the post .
the post about Chinese ico . china banned there all ico's , and never will come from china. 
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
ICO Qurrex no one will banned.  Qurrex - The First Ecosystem for Social and Professional Trading and Investing in Crypto Assets oriented towards a wide range of end users: from nonexperienced individuals, individual traders to large brokers and institutionalized investors.

https://qurrex.com/
Activity: 245
March 06, 2018, 02:42:27 AM
How does banning ICOs in China will give benefits to stop frauders?
Activity: 1
February 20, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
i presume we should consider continue to invest in solid ICO to create a profitable dynamic of turn over of our crypto currencies
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
January 23, 2018, 03:21:35 PM
In my own opinion, China my have seen some problems that's why they have banned ICO's in their place. But it's their place anyway. Its their rules. Let's just hope that ICO's wouldn't be banned in our country.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
Wow! with this, it would really affect the current market value of bitcoin in our today because primarily ICO's plays a huge part of the bitcoin role in our world today one reason is that they are on the same boat, both of them are part of the cryptocurrency world so if anything would happen to the other one it is probably gonna have an effect on both of them. Also, as we all know ICO's are one of the major contributors to bitcoin's demand one reason is that some or most of them used bitcoin for paying their people here in their signature campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 23, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
Everyone is clear that the crypto currency and the lock will not go away anywhere.
In China, in the case documents, primary sales of coins are called a tool for unauthorized collection of funds, which can be used for financial fraud. This is how China "saved" its citizens from fraud.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
January 20, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
Yes it is officially banned in China because the government of China is afraid for bitcoin to be replaced the current currency of China.
That's why they banned bitcoin and many country note thinking about banning bitcoin that's why many investors are afraid in investing in it because because they are not so sure if they can earn a lot form it and if they can be bankrupt in it.
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
Hope it will end after Ch New Year
Activity: 23
January 15, 2018, 08:41:00 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2018, 08:18:29 PM
Chinese are known for enterprising and business well management so they know how value their money and how to deal with thia crypto. I guess China government are trying to protect their countrymen from scams and frauds from this way of business. They don't want decentralized system because its a risky one , so they are trying to create one , more centralized and safe.
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
oh. sounds not good. its trend here in our country but I think I will be think twice before investing to this. not a good news for me but i need to search more why they banned it. maybe its a scam or something. i dont know but how come chinese community banned the ico if its not scam scheme. i hope it will not affect bitcoin price whatsoever.
Activity: 111
January 04, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
The People's Bank of China has declared initial coin offerings (ICOs) illegal and wants them to "cease immediately".

A growing number of tech companies are opting to sell digital "tokens" because they are quick, easy and unregulated.

The ban saw sharp falls in the two leading crypto-currencies, with bitcoin tumbling $200 on Monday.

Activity: 12
December 31, 2017, 01:03:42 AM
I think only scammed ICO are banned or how it will go about in the future. Steps will be taken to make sure Scam ICO cant be run in the first place and only legal ICO can run. This can be done by registering the ICO through some authority who will check the status and give the grantee that ICO is legal or maybe take some money as a backup so that no one cant even think of scam.
Need to be patient and see how things turn out in the future.
Activity: 324
December 27, 2017, 10:27:36 PM
The chinese government is afraid of everything that they can't control just like the ICOs.
They see a risk in the ICO projects and don't like the fact, that cryptocurrencies can't be controlled as much as the ordinary money we know. You could circumvent laws and existing regulations with them. The freedom cryptocurrencies bring is the future and unstoppable.
Pages:
Jump to: