Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 55. (Read 11274 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

ICOs vary with projects, each and every ICO presents different ideologies. Now ICOs can be profitable if their projects succeed, we cant tell whether the project will be a success at early stages so its upon you to look at the project structure and evaluate before making an investment decision, some ICOs however are mare cash grabs and from the project outlook. one can easily notice that they are destined to fail.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
I think that this is not the best form of investment. She is very dangerous. You really need to believe the developer for a word. He may not complete his project.

Yes, maybe it's dangerous. But in this case, the developer does not have enough money to implement a cool idea. And we will not get something cool.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 03:47:06 PM
I think that this is not the best form of investment. She is very dangerous. You really need to believe the developer for a word. He may not complete his project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
ICO is the most risky variant of investment. But, looking ahead, note that this is the only drawback, although quite significant. The main reasons for which investments in ICO are high-risk.
- Your attachments are not protected. Unlike the Bank Deposit, in case of closing the project, no one will return the money to you.
- A lot of bench among the projects. Not all ICOS are going to do something after the fundraising is complete.
- The team may not be able to handle the project. The company that launched the ICO can have grandiose plans and it will work on their implementation. However, there is no guarantee that it will be able to cope with all the tasks.
- Often startups go to ICO. Investing in them is more risky than in projects with a ready (even raw) product. Keep this in mind when choosing the next project for investment.
But there are after all and positive moments:
- To invest in the ICO just.
- You don't need a lot of money to start. Therefore, newcomers who are not ready for serious investments, without any difficulties will be able to invest in several ICOS at once.
- You don't have to pay taxes.
- High potential profitability. If you invest in a promising project that begins to fulfill its obligations to investors, the profit will not take long to wait, and its size can exceed the annual income of the shareholder in a few weeks.
I believe that today, ICO is one of the best investment tools. Yeah, risky. But with the right approach, it is able to bring profit, which is not even in question when trading stocks.
To reduce the risks, you need to follow a few recommendations when investing in ICO.
- The more companies you have in your portfolio, the lower the risks.
- Carefully analyze the ICO before investing in it.
- Invest as much as you can afford to lose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 03:45:05 PM
ICO, Initial coin offering - a form of attracting investments in the form of sales to investors of a fixed number of new units of crypto-currency, received single or accelerated emission
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 03:22:24 PM
We need to look for good and promising ICO. Then it will be profitable investment.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 03:15:41 PM
ICOs are a good investment option. They are now a way of introducing good coins into the trading market. You should know which one to join and which to not
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
yes this is a good way of investing, given if you understand the project, investing and believe in its future, then it must be universally valid
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
it's not always a good investment.
icon(icx) fields won many
but lately, all icos are losing money to the investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Of course it is, depending on the credibility of such ICO. No matter how much anyone want to invest, the probability of getting a reasonable returns depends on the idea, team, marketing strategies and what such ICO is ready to offer to the development of Blockchain Technology as a whole. This is actually very important. Thus, ICO investments are good if anybody can join the right ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 22, 2018, 02:22:15 PM
It is hard to answer this question,  because there are a lot of factors which can make investing in an ico a bad idea.  I. E an unclear business plan,  fake advisors, fake statistics and road map. And many others.  You need to read white paper accurately and try to find out the clue features of the project.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
If you carefully and carefully select projects for investment it can be a good way to get more profit in a short time. Compared to the ordinary securities market, this is more efficient. Do not forget that there is a risk to invest in fraudsters. Some good projects may simply "fail" or fail, which will also be a loss of funds.
Activity: 714
February 22, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
ICO is great for you or anyone else who wants to invest. Because in ICO is the opportunity of people who want to get a profit. Just example you are investing in ICO policypal network. that is a good thing because you want to benefit from the investment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
Im thinking ICO is still good investment because  people still receive x2-x100 so its still good, and all other crypto is around same price, so im sitll into ico
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 22, 2018, 01:45:52 PM
Yeah, when u r at least got familiar with a project and its team (background too). It needs time for X's but it's  worth it if u know what u do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
Ico is not a real good way to earn money because the product may not be profitable. If you participate in bounty or airdrop you do not need to invest anything, just get tokens, it's a lot more profitable.
Activity: 82
February 22, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
One of the foremost advantages of investing in ICOs is the chance of investing in a new or upcoming technology. Every single ICO is established to revolutionize an industry in one way or the other. A careful analysis of ICOs could help investors get on board to the right startup.

Most of the ICOs price their tokens modestly, allowing even small investors to participate in the sale. Un-like a traditional IPO, small investors have a chance to invest little money, and in the event that the underlying project does well, the investor reaps tremendous returns in the future.

ICOs follow the limited supply-demand principle, allowing their cryptocoins to gain value in the future. Its initial investors could leverage the economic prominence of the principle, increasing their chances of profiting exponentially.

In the current cryptocurrency environment, you can use crypto-tokens to purchase the services offered by the underlying company. If the cryptocurrency gains popularity and market trust, chances are that you can use it for third-party purchases, just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 287
February 22, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

ICO I think is a good investment place. Many people who have succeeded with ico project. Make sure you choose the good ico and the best. Because there are still some scam ico I think. So you need to be careful before investing your money. Study the ico project before you start investing your money. Then you will avoid the scam ico project. Hope you are a lucky person.
Activity: 45
February 22, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
I think you should consider thoroughly. You might be able to make money by investing in ICOs. But there are substantial risks involved and you should try to approximate the due diligence that a traditional investor would conduct before committing cash to a new project.
Activity: 35
February 22, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
I would say yes. Rather than the projects that are already listed on exchanges. Many of the projects you can find on Coinmarketcap are from the pre ICO times where there was just an announcement that on day X there will be start of mining of that coin. Usually the creators premined some of the coins and the rest was just mined out by users. Then trading started and the price discovery process had begun.
Then we have projects that had an ICO but are now listed for an iteration of the offering price. What I am trying to say is that in terms of the projects that are already being traded it's hard to value them. If the Ripple coin was worth 200 million dollars just 2 months ago but now it's worth 5 or 8 billion, it does not mean that this value is backed by some strong fundamentals. It's the last trade price multiplied by the number of tokens. Think of traditional stock exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: