Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 58. (Read 11274 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 03, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
with the distinct on customs as possessing use of technical competence as managing use of tasks with evaluation, trader to manages with the decision as might to put of spare with funds and follows to gains of returns within the entrance on market as keeping on moderation as the movesment of price with the market chart with the running examination.

Activity: 236
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
it depends on ico. presonally i suggest fuzex.

every other crypto card token made huge profit. such as monacocoin,metal, and lastly STK token. people like crypto cards.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 03, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
ICOs were one of many reasons that helped cryptocurrencies to grow as sector. It basically helped and even taught regular people how to become investor of projects. Even if we had seen many scammy ones, icos will keep altcoins growing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
Who can judge the good of ICO is ourselves, every thing we live is our own responsibility. Because ICO itself can not be predicted or spelled out success. If you want to find a safe investment I suggest not in crypto currency like ICO because here does not have legal laws. If you want to invest safely investment is in the real world with tangible results because the security is maintained. ICO is a public share sale whose owner is anymous
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
ICO was good investment in 2017, now you need to buy in presale and in whitelist in this 2 periods are good bonuses and great opportunities.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
February 03, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
ico is kind of a bad investment for people who have no experience and cleverness in investing in ico. so if you do not have experience, do not you spend your money with ico, because there is so much cheating in the ico project. If you have the cleverness to judge ico, you can get a big advantage.

Honestly you don't even need a lot of experience/wisdom to judge a good ICO. Just a lot of time and research.

All investments need special research before investing in a project. If you are blind in analyzing, maybe you can see potentially ico on the website discussing about ico. You must learn before investing so as not to get stuck Smiley Good luck and try to do my best
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2018, 08:42:27 AM
for now, I've proven it several times, that a good ICO with good development and a real project, is where we can get multiple benefits like ICO daneel.io. if you want to invest in an ICO, you should join daneel.io, you can see info about this project at www.daneel.io, ICO will start on january 29, so do not miss the daneel.io project

What was the name of the ICO again ?  Cheesy
Yes some of ICO are good investment because there propose project are become successful even there's a lot of ICO came up to fool many people to invest to them project. And luckily to those people who participate in ICO and there campaign are successful, and to those unlucky people that joined in scam ICO, learn your mistake from choosing ICO, don't easily trust and invest in ICO analyze and study there project first.
Invest in an scam ICOs project is the result of those who didn't try to research careful the information about project will put money to invest. First of all, I don't see much ICOs projects is scam on this forum, because most of the ICOs projects are "successful" in crowdsale, but the value on exchange is the problem of investor, you will know it's "scam" or "legit".
Activity: 26
January 30, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
Not every ICO will be a success.
Digitex is a 29 years old company that is just trying the Crypto coin market. I know they will expand to many South and Central American countries where they are opening jobs.
Its experience may back them to a successfully ICO.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
January 24, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
ico is kind of a bad investment for people who have no experience and cleverness in investing in ico. so if you do not have experience, do not you spend your money with ico, because there is so much cheating in the ico project. If you have the cleverness to judge ico, you can get a big advantage.

Honestly you don't even need a lot of experience/wisdom to judge a good ICO. Just a lot of time and research.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
It is fact that most of the ICo projects are not so promising as they said, the proof is the price, after these coins get listed on exchanges, you can see most of them are below the  ico price, so I think it is better to buy some cheap coins after ico.
Activity: 217
January 23, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

I have invested 1 bitcoin in orbis , www.orbistransfer.com, i think it is a 1000x investment .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 23, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
for now, I've proven it several times, that a good ICO with good development and a real project, is where we can get multiple benefits like ICO daneel.io. if you want to invest in an ICO, you should join daneel.io, you can see info about this project at www.daneel.io, ICO will start on january 29, so do not miss the daneel.io project

Yes some of ICO are good investment because there propose project are become successful even there's a lot of ICO came up to fool many people to invest to them project. And luckily to those people who participate in ICO and there campaign are successful, and to those unlucky people that joined in scam ICO, learn your mistake from choosing ICO, don't easily trust and invest in ICO analyze and study there project first.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 23, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
I think to invest in ICO is the best way to earn money. There was ICO named red pulse on which one of my friend invested and got a handsome return. I even search about many ICO that has been a great success, so if you are lucky enough to find a project with great potential then don't hesitate to invest. And make sure you do your research before you make an investment
Activity: 27
January 23, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
ICO is an undeniably efficient method for raising funds. Therefore, as long as you're cautious, you might get a lot of money out of it. For example, I've invested in these and am currently satisfied: Cointed, Giftz, Monero, Gatcoin. Currently I'm considering a generous investment in these: Bee Coin, BitconnectX, and ATF. Any thoughts?

It is an efficient method to get funds WHEN it works. 90% of the ICOs out there are fake projects that will steal your money and that is why you should never rush into an investment. You have invested in some good tokens, specially Cointed, Giftz and Monero (not so sure about gatcoin right now). However, I see you have not researched enough your next investments. BitconnectX is a scam, it is quite clear that you won't get a return on your investment in there. ATF and Bee coin, on the other hand, are great ICOs, good team and solid whitepaper.

Please, I urge you to read a lot about bitconnectX's past before considering your "generous investment" into their token!

What was the name of the ICO again ?  Cheesy

I think the ICO mentioned is daneel.io, where you can get multiple benefits like daneel.io and has a good developmeneel.io, I would not miss this oportuniteel.io, join their danieel.io website.
This is one of those 90% cases I mentioned above.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
It is depends on which ICO you want to invest with, you should a further research in an ICO that gets your interest with and also has a big potential in the near future if it is going to be successful. Let's say,like this upcoming ICO which is called Daneel, if you are going to look at its functionality and ideals, it has a big potential to be successful because it could help a lot of people who wants to know more about the cryptocurrency. Simply to say, always read before you decide. 
Activity: 136
January 23, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
yes, it's a good investment but before you have to research about it.
ex. daneel.io project, most people say it's a good project but we don't know about that.
we have to research
                       what are they offering?
                       Their whitepaper?
                       Road map?
                       who are the team members?
                       Team members history?
                       That product valuable or not? etc.
after you can decide daneel.io is a good project or not.That's how I chose them.This is a risky investment but also have a good gain. Good luck

Activity: 16
January 23, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

Activity: 53
January 23, 2018, 11:51:10 AM
ICO is an undeniably efficient method for raising funds. Therefore, as long as you're cautious, you might get a lot of money out of it. For example, I've invested in these and am currently satisfied: Cointed, Giftz, Monero, Gatcoin. Currently I'm considering a generous investment in these: Bee Coin, BitconnectX, and ATF. Any thoughts?
Activity: 378
January 23, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
I thing the ICO is good investment it is not bad but It's  is depend  on the ICO project Because many ICOs project is fail and some project is successful. So you can investment carefully.
Activity: 58
January 23, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
My individual opinion is, it will be good investment to earn more profit if you invest in a real ico which have really good project but it's difficult to find which will be genuine project.as a result before invest you should research more about their project.
Pages:
Jump to: