Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 59. (Read 11274 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 11:42:38 AM
for now, I've proven it several times, that a good ICO with good development and a real project, is where we can get multiple benefits like ICO daneel.io. if you want to invest in an ICO, you should join daneel.io, you can see info about this project at www.daneel.io, ICO will start on january 29, so do not miss the daneel.io project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
January 23, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
ICO makes you rich and also loses all your money, it's all your options still consider carefully. do not be easily tempted by big profits and false promises
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Investing on ICO is very risky specially to newbie in this cryptoworld, and there are many factors on how to know if it legit or scam, 1st you have to read their white paper, the road map, and their future development, also the community on how they'll manage,and check the background of each team because this will reflect if they are sincere to their project.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
right investment if you can find the golden ICO that still cover in the sand
this is risky investment but also have good gain
but some of them need more time to grow
it depend on the quality of the idea
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 23, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
A good and safe ICO selection is the most important thing if you want to invest in ICO. Otherwise you will lose your money. For me ICO is not a good investment although they offer cheap rates but when listed on exchange the price is not too good and even below the price of ICO.
Activity: 196
January 23, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
You can make a lot or lose a lot of money in ICO. ICO attracts a lot of scammers because there is so little paperwork involved in ICOs. When you are investing in a project in an ICO you are investing in the idea of the project so if you think that the team is credible and the project has promise than you invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
ICO is a great thing, but investing in it can be extremely risky! So you should double check before putting money in it!
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
ICO is a good investment because you can buy the token/coin of a project with cheap price compared to later when they are already traded at the market. You can also follow the progress from the start so you can guess how far the project will go and make your decision from that. So far the ico i invested in make a good profit.
Activity: 98
January 22, 2018, 01:03:02 PM
If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 22, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
Yes ICO is really a good investment. ICO is profitable and we earn more money by invest in Ico..invest in Ico not bad .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
I think you should find a good project and invest in it. you will know exactly. You should do to have more experience. i will recommend you one, BABB project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 11:55:52 PM
yes, since you're going to profit and earn from it but there are ICOs that's legit and there are also scams. Of course if we want to earn, we're gonna go for the legit one but it's hard to differentiate which one is legit from scam that's why it is advisable to, as much as possible, study thorougly that ICO program that you plan on investing to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 21, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
For me, YES. Investing in ICO is really profitable , specially when the ICO you particpated  will boom in the market after it's launch on different exchange. You can earn up to 10x by that, you can sell right away on the exchange your ICO tokens to make sure that you earned profits.  Then you can use your earned profits to invest again to another ICO out there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 21, 2018, 11:41:26 PM
It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 21, 2018, 11:33:52 PM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Yes. ICO are really good for investment, specially when the ICO price is really low and that altcoin has low total supply. It can help your invesment 100x or more. You just need to keep away to scammers, there are many ICO that is scam, not real or fake. Be careful. Not all ICO are legit.
Activity: 308
January 21, 2018, 11:29:09 PM
it is depends on which ICO you want to invest with, you should a further research in an ICO that gets your interest with and also has a big potential in the near future if it is going to be successful. Let's say,like this upcoming ICO which is called Daneel, if you are going to look at its functionality and ideals, it has a big potential to be successful because it could help a lot of people who wants to know more about the cryptocurrency. Simply to say, always read before you decide. 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
January 21, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
I think ICO is very profitable if we can analyze the ico with care even though the risk is very high but I am sure with the thoroughness and patience we can definitely get a successful ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
January 21, 2018, 10:07:21 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

It is totally risky. Especially if you don't understand the project and all you want is to get profit. Just put what you can afford to lose because you can't tell easily if its outcome is that worthy. Look for solid ICO but still it is not guaranteed profitable. In every investment there is always a risk.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 21, 2018, 06:53:58 PM
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) indicates to an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. However, investing in ICOs is a decision which each individual must decide alone. There are many ICOs and as the time passes by a base of the ICOs is growing. Developers are presenting many projects that can succeed in the end or fail. A good or bad investment is a relative term cause it is hard to evaluate which ICO will succeed in the ICO phase. People are hoping for the big breakthrough after the launch of the project and they are considering many ICOs in which they can invest in. Many ICOs are scams and because of that many investors are waiting for the replacement of tokens into coins to see the real price that can be shown after funds have been raised to push the project to the market. Personally speaking the answer is “no”, but on the contrary there are occasions when the answer is yes. As with all high-return investments, buying cryptocurrency is risky, and ICOs are riskier still. And as with all active investments in general, it is wise to never commit more money than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 06:53:50 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

To start Investing in ICO, you should really know how to examine a good project because new projects have a greater risk,  ICO can be a very good investment of money, But good ICO can be seen from - Great Team - Great marketing plan and Great Idea  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: