Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 61. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
well, since the OP abandon this thread and not followed this thread again i think this thread can be usefull for another people
i read alot of interesting opinion here
and most of us agreed that ICO is good investment
much people add additional requirement such as to read more about them, ask about them in this forum etc
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

There is money in altcoin, that is why many of the traders believed that they can have a lot of money in it by simply buying it or selling depending on their pulse of thinking. But still of course we should be careful on choosing coin that we are going to buy.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 11:31:11 AM
Yes its a good investment. They are very good once you choose a correct project and being headed by correct people. Imagine if ICO price increase once the token hit the market and it increase the price many folds, then you just got a good return. Smiley cheers.
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
It is up to you to invest in it or not, but for me, it is a good investment to spend into ICO since they give excellent returns whenever one succeeds.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
Before investing in ICO it is necessary to analyse the project carefully. But there is a simplified approach as I think, the risk of loss of investments having the average level. In this approach it is possible to consider only the stage Pre-Sale for startup assessment. My opinion if already at the stage Pre-Sale 50% of expected investments from hardcap amount, that is high probability are at least collected that investments will pay off at least twice. But even in this case you shouldn't invest all the assets in one project what profitable and promising it didn't seem.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

DIWtoken is the best ICO at the moment, featured in icotoinvest with 10/10 rating and to btcurrency as the best ICO of 2018
Do you want to know more? Check diwtoken.com
Activity: 380
January 21, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
As for me, Yes it is a very good investment as long you are in a right ICO and not a scam. If the project of that company is really good and that will hit the market demand, then it will be a very good investment.
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
I have invested in some ico and I am still having investment in some of the projects and I do expect good return as I have been having
Activity: 392
January 21, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
There are scam ICO's and there are also not. Better do research before joining. And yes, investing in a good ICO is a good investment.
Activity: 773
January 21, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
My acquaintances are engaged in investing in ICO projects. Nobody complains. In this case, you need to properly analyze the forthcoming project.  And you certainly need to understand that everything is done at your own peril and risk.
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 08:01:10 AM
It depends. Most of the ICO are scams but there some that stands out! I suggest that you should do some research on the ICO you'd want to invest before investing in it. I know that investing in ICO is a huge risk but you can never know if you don't try it. 

Try investing in NTOK! This is their website: NTOK.io

You can learn about the ICO there.
Activity: 231
January 21, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
more and more companies are moving to DAICO, and more companies are offering scam tokens. Always look at the technolology, the team and it is better to enter the ICO when at least half the amount is already collected. never enter the beginning, if this is not a very popular project.
Activity: 406
January 21, 2018, 07:50:06 AM
ICO is really A Good Investment. CVproof is a good ICO.

CVproof core business will enable CVproof mid-term to provide other
related services such as sourcing and job posting.

ICO is the new trend of the world.  And ICO is really a good Investment. It's your shance to become a venture investor with ICO. You can make a lot of money in ICO. But you can also lose a lot of money. You must be more thorough in analyzing the ICO.
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
It should be definitely a good investment ! But you have to be careful when you invest with ICO's and the reason is some of the ICO's are scams. We have come across several incidents these days and it is advisable to do your own research before you invest with ICO. You have to go through their whitepaper and check their website and social media channels carefully. Further you can get more advises from trade experts as well. Anyhow I would like to recommend one of the good ICO called " ArcBlock" and their public sale will start on Feb 03rd 2018, 7 P.M CST. If you like just go through their website and apply for registrations. But due to an abundant amount of applicants, they have decided to close the public sale registration on Jan 21st, 2018, 7pm CST. Only another few more hours and this will be really a good investment for you.
Activity: 315
January 21, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
For me,  Although there are successful ICO transactions on record, we cannot predict if it is a good investment or not. It's just a matter of luck. Investors are cautioned to be wary as some ICO's appeared to be fraudulent and funds that will be lost will not be recovered. Therefore, we cannot conclude that ICO is a good investment and either not.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 21, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
ICO is really A Good Investment. CVproof is a good ICO.

CVproof core business will enable CVproof mid-term to provide other
related services such as sourcing and job posting.
Activity: 111
January 21, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
It's only right when you know what you're doing Smiley So you have to do a lot of research. Check ICO Bench, ICO Drops, and a lot of review websites but also know how to recognize the good from the bad from the ugly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
ICO is a way to make money on investments. But you need to carefully choose the project, because you can make profit from it, and you can lose money and time. It is necessary to carefully analyze projects.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
January 21, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

If the project is good and solid team developer then this coin is a right investment but first you can read their whitepaper and roadmap. Look at their bounty allocation, supply of the coins and if the project has real uses in the future. Beware of some Scam ICO's it might get all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: