Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 60. (Read 11274 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 21, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
I think ICO is risky, but when we can do a good research to see the vision of a project, I think we can reduce that risk to the lowest point. I'm sure we can have many ways to succeed and one of them is ICO

It can be extremely profitable, but obviously you would need to spend your time learning and taking a look at 100 crappy projects just to get onto a good one. And then pray that is not oversubscribed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
I think ICO is risky, but when we can do a good research to see the vision of a project, I think we can reduce that risk to the lowest point. I'm sure we can have many ways to succeed and one of them is ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
For icos, first of all patience, then you have to study the project thoroughly, viability community, how active they are in social networks, what is behind, your white book, your roadmap, and if with all this analyzed and it seems right, then without doubt will be a great investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 06:12:17 PM
ICO is a very risky and unregulated type of investment. A lot of ICO projects out there are just whitepaper project, no product, no roadmap just ideas. Even for those with solid team and advisors, there is still a chance that they might not succeed or the token value might be below the ICO price when it is listed. I would suggest to stay away from ICO projects if you are not familiar with them.

Not a financial advice, but I would  build up some position in Bitcoin and Ethereum first, then get into some solid alts before testing on one or two ICOs that has a real business case, clear roadmap, strong dev team and wellknown advisors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
I like putting a portion of my mining profits into ICO but I always do my research first on the idea tey have and the team behind it. it has been profitable so far and bounty campaigns on here help gain free tokens too.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
Yes Initial coin offering is the best investment so far in the internet community and even on wall streets. Is just like investing in penny stocks that become great after some few years on stock exchange. Get involve in an ICO that has a great potential and you can double your profit by a year time.
Activity: 476
January 21, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
Well I may say that investing in something is always risky. We all have to take a risk when it comes to investing. It is also good to invest in ICO as I've read a lot of good feedbacks when investing. You can also get a high profit in return when you have invest in a great coins. You just have to analyze every coin and do a lot of research. You can also ask advice to someone who have a lot of experience in investing. You can also try holding. Holding your coins in a way you will get it exchange when the time comes.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
If you are doing enough research, if you know what you are investing in, we can say that it is the right investment. But investing blindly before doing research is not right

It only depends on which one you are investing, if you put your money in a random ICO, then consider your money as lost, because it is like a roulette.
So for me, i prefer to invest in solid ico's, and most of them are giving me great returns.
Activity: 266
January 21, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
If you are doing enough research, if you know what you are investing in, we can say that it is the right investment. But investing blindly before doing research is not right
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
January 21, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
It depends on which ICO you choose. If we talking about investment than all investments come up with the risk. In my opinion, risk means profit without risk we can't get anything. You need to do good research to find out which ICO is best. We need to analyze the team, product and the scope of the product in the future as well. If you found product have good scope in the future and there team can lead their product to next level then definitely you will get good returns
Activity: 55
January 21, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
There are some people spending 10 ether on each ICO after analysis of course and triple their money each time.
You must make sure that the ICO will get listed on a good exchange platform.
Once is on you will just sell.
I recommend that is best to join ICOs at the whitelist period. This way you will buy at a better discount price and once on platform. Just sell unless you believe that there is potential for further growth in that coin.

Activity: 73
January 21, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
It depends on the ICO. Most of them seem to be here just to ride the crypto hype wave. And in the end we will see that it's realy scam... But there are a few that seem like they really want to see their idea flourish. And within those there are some that actually seem like they could succeed too that also have a realistic idea with a lot of potential.The most important thing is to make up your own mind. Invest in what you like and understand and never invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 560
January 21, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

the investment in ICO is very promising, only you need to know and distinguish them from fraudulent schemes, they become more and more, it becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish between 10-30 million dollars, they throw the project, there are a lot of such projects
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
January 21, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
ICOs are a good investment because it has a bonus that will boost your money. If the project will be successful the price of the coin goes to the Moon. But not all ICOs are good and have a good purpose. Others make it to rob people who own their Altcoins. The only advisable thing to do is to be careful when you choose ICO to invest in it.
Activity: 672
January 21, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
ICO could be a good investment, or it could be a total disaster for you. Always do your own research before investing on it, but well, there is no safe investment as well,right? There are lots of potential ICO, but I believe most ICO will be a rubbish coin eventually. Always check their whitepaper, roadmap, circulating supply, and social media. This is the easiest way to check it (even though it's not 100% means you're safe though). I hope you invested on right altcoins!!
now many ICO scam professional they prepare valid data to trick investors and bounty hunter like us must check the background team who participated in it and check their social data like linkedin and other social media. the most important is his ICO Bounty project manager. for me ICO is fast getting bitcoin by paying altcoin that we get from ICO, so be careful guys
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 12:45:49 PM
Buying tokens on Etherdelta after crowdsale before listing at bigger exchanges - that's really good investment
Activity: 69
January 21, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
ICO could be a good investment, or it could be a total disaster for you. Always do your own research before investing on it, but well, there is no safe investment as well,right? There are lots of potential ICO, but I believe most ICO will be a rubbish coin eventually. Always check their whitepaper, roadmap, circulating supply, and social media. This is the easiest way to check it (even though it's not 100% means you're safe though). I hope you invested on right altcoins!!
and i think we must add additional information from profesional such as icoratings etc
after we understand about that above, it's time to get good entries
earlier buyer always get highest bonuses
for me, if i loose the chance i always wait for that token to enter the exchanger to buy
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Before investing in ICO it is necessary to analyse the project carefully. But there is a simplified approach as I think, the risk of loss of investments having the average level. In this approach it is possible to consider only the stage Pre-Sale for startup assessment. My opinion if already at the stage Pre-Sale 50% of expected investments from hardcap amount, that is high probability are at least collected that investments will pay off at least twice. But even in this case you shouldn't invest all the assets in one project what profitable and promising it didn't seem.

ICO is a good way of investing money in crypto field. Most of them could manage to make nice price developments and they made price multiplications within weeks. I still prefer this way, but the limits should be defined before starting.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
January 21, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
Many scam ICO are showing these days that is why some government already step in like regulating the ICOs in their respective countries, just be careful on studying the ICO you want to put your money in because it's really hard to pin point which coin will have a good value in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: