Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 8. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

if you are new to crypto I suggest to invest in an ICO, you simply invest your money some time. and you will benefit if the project is successful. do not once try to trade if you are new to crypto
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Investing in ico is about the same as buying the original stock in the stock market, but the time and income of ico is much higher than the stock.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
It depends on which ICO you choose for investment?if you make your study and find a good ICO you can fold your money to  10x even 20x in just a month.Yes you can do that but 1% chance by ICO number
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Investing in ico can be a good investment provided that you know the ico very well and the project that they are introducing. Investing in ico requires a huge risk and should be carefully planned because there is a huge possibility that the ico may fail regardless of its project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

The topic is good, but I advise you to read the topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3-kinds-of-icos-protect-yourself-2243157.
It's not advertising, it's really useful. When you read the first post, many questions disappear and you make the right decision to invest or not.
Activity: 294
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

it was right investment depending on the ico's platform, there are ico's that has a platform that does not long because of the unsuccessful plans and that is the reason why should always check their road map before investing.

As far as I understand it is necessary to study the project and the white book very carefully before investing. Also, it is necessary to consider projects with acting products or worker MVP. It is safer to invest in blockchain projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

it was right investment depending on the ico's platform, there are ico's that has a platform that does not long because of the unsuccessful plans and that is the reason why should always check their road map before investing.
Activity: 364
of course not. But it is the most profitable path to invest. I believe where there is the possibility to get Quick and more profit, There has also great possibility to lose. So it is the profitable but so risky place for investment. Also, you find it most returnable market but the risk is all about scammers who are spread a trap by the giving more profit. You notice who are the experience coin investor, always ignore the ICO investment, they know it is the most scam place for investment. So what should you do? You can research the market where you want to invest your valuable money and time. After Research if you got it as the profitable market then take the decision according to your research and experience
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Invest on your own risk. always invest spare money don't put all eggs in one basket. ICO is good chance or bad chance for any one as in past ther are many successful ICO's through which many many investor become rich but there is also big list of scam or shit ICO . So always invest in the project which has partnership with other great successful projects and have real company. then take risk.
I understand your meaning, but you forget there are many people do not know how to check the real partnership of the ICO projects.
Which companies listed on the ICO site is simply the "showroom" created by that ICO site.
Unless that ICO project has confirmed from official company social or announcements channel, you cannot trust any ICO project only show the partner without proof like this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
ICO may be the right investment, but the chance of the right choice is quite low. I`d prefer simple investment into existing coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Invest on your own risk. always invest spare money don't put all eggs in one basket. ICO is good chance or bad chance for any one as in past ther are many successful ICO's through which many many investor become rich but there is also big list of scam or shit ICO . So always invest in the project which has partnership with other great successful projects and have real company. then take risk.
Activity: 68
I believe that ICO is an excellent investment. Since now the market of crypto currency is developing rapidly, and it has great prospects. The main thing is to choose a quality project that will bring you a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Before invest on ico you must read the whitepaper first make sure you get clear what the ico is all about. Make a research on what ico you what to invest then after you understand the ico then you can invest.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
If you have money to spare, then go ahead an invest in an ICO. But make sure that the company you will be investing with is something that you believe in, believe in the team, the project itself and other related factors.
Activity: 56
ICOs are dead in 2018.
Activity: 112
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Now investing in ICO is not the best idea.  It is better to invest in eth and wait for growth before the end of the year.
Activity: 151
Now investing in ICO is risky.  Now there are a lot of scam projects and it's hard to distinguish them from good and promising ones.
Activity: 294
 I like to invest it in ico as a lottery, it is possible to earn, but also to lose money. I invest only in hyip projects because the is  high probability to get profit in them.
Activity: 22
Ico can be a good investment and can also be a bad one,  it all depends on you. Some people just rush into it without making enough research about the project and without good knowledge of how crypto currencies work. Speaking from experience, I would rather invest in a coin that is on the top 50 list of coin market cap than invest in any Ico.. Ihave lost alot on Ico's. But still I think there are some few that are real and legit.  Some of my friends have benefited from Ico's but I am not willing to try again.
Pages:
Jump to: