Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 3. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
ICO is good investment if it was researched properly with regards to that ICO. So to make it simplified, there are good and bad ICO so its about you, how patient you will research on that good ICO to invest with.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes it is. Depending on the project. That is why before you invest in an ICO, have a background check. Assess if the project is doable. I know there are lots of good project. You can see how they present it on their website and in their whitepaper. But you have to think if they can be of use and can be implemented. So if you got it right, then you can make a good profit out of it.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
ICO is a good and quick way to make money.  But I advise you to be careful, because now there are a lot of scam projects.

Before you put up any amount for investments, try to search for the ICO project and analyse if it is really a legit one, because nowadays there are alot of fake ICO's that are coming out.
and to analyze the ICO we have to look at the white paper and the team within the project so we can analyze the project well.. if it sees something different i suggest immediately go because it could be one ico scam
Activity: 44
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Not at all times that investing in ICO can gives you more profit but there are few project does. Investing in ICO is high risk as nowadays there are lots of scammed ICO to which attracting investors with some bonuses. Others when the token is introduced to market the price are less compare to ICO price. If you really want to invest in ICO then you must carefully choose which project you believed will gives you a good returns by doing your own deep research.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
ICO is a good and quick way to make money.  But I advise you to be careful, because now there are a lot of scam projects.

Before you put up any amount for investments, try to search for the ICO project and analyse if it is really a legit one, because nowadays there are alot of fake ICO's that are coming out.
Activity: 79
Activity: 104
ICO is a good investment if you find a better one. I suggest that before you invest in ICO, investigate the project first. Check the background of their developer, read their whitepaper and more investigation to take. Don't be amused in their coin value or their project cost because their are scam ICOs doing such thing so that they can get money from you. Before investing, investigate first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ICO is really good investment, but it depend on ICO. Many ICO is fail. But also to many ICO is good.
Activity: 69
I think ICO is much better investment. When you buy coins on exchange, you can get 50% in a few weeks. After ICO you can make x2 or even x5 in a few weeks! Profit much more than on exchange, but your risk can't be more 100% anyway, so that's why it's better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
at this time very much ICO is running, but only 10% -30% who have success, and growth on the project. I think this is too risky for investment in ICO coin. but if you still want to invest in ICO. you should read their whitepapers, see the developer team, read the roadmap, and see the investment participants on the telegram. it will help you choose the best ICO.
Activity: 114
ICO is a good investment means ..but u gotta be at alert not to fall for the scams. There are so many fake ICOs online
Activity: 411
Merit: 100