Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 4. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I would say that ICO is a very risky way to make money.  It is better to buy coins and hold them.

ICO is a very risky earnings tool, but the higher the risk, the higher the earnings. Look closer at the market and draw a conclusion: The market is on the decline, if you now enter the prospective ICO, then due to the growth of the market and the profit when entering the exchanges, you will get a huge profit!
I don't think ico is a good choice. I invested in good ico a month ago, and today it's on the exchange, and now it's lower than the price I raised, and I'm sad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Investing in ico is about the same as buying the original stock in the stock market, but the time and income of ico is much higher than the stock.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Here I can not give an unambiguous answer.  But rather, my answer is NO.  Currently, ICO - this is not a very good option for earning.  A year ago the market was different, and with ICO we could earn money. Now the projects more unsuccessful.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ICO's are crap. You can entry in a project, after successfully ICO.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I would say that ICO is a very risky way to make money.  It is better to buy coins and hold them.

ICO is a very risky earnings tool, but the higher the risk, the higher the earnings. Look closer at the market and draw a conclusion: The market is on the decline, if you now enter the prospective ICO, then due to the growth of the market and the profit when entering the exchanges, you will get a huge profit!
Activity: 133
Activity: 154
Yes, ICO is a good investment, unless it's a scam project.  In other cases, you will most likely get a good profit.
Activity: 294
Participating and investing in ICO can be a greatest decision in your life so far, but only if you find a great one
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

For a long-term investment, ICO would be good. But be careful of the ICO because there are many scam ICO. Do some research before throwing your money on it.
Activity: 122
I think most of the current ICOs are scams, and the current market downturn is not the time to invest in ICO. I think the current market price or the top ten cryptocurrency of investment market value will be better, the risk is small, and the market will have a big return.
Activity: 79
If ico started last year, I think you can try. But if it's this year I suggest you stay calm. The price of bitcoin is volatile. You need to wait for the right moment to enter the market.
Activity: 224
In the last year, the ICO project was basically making money, and there were a lot of good ICO.

Now people should leave the ICO, because most of the projects have become scams,
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Although investing in ICO can earn great profits, its risk is also the highest risk investment in all cryptocurrency markets! Because there are too many uncertainties in the ICO project, it may be because it is a fraudulent project. It may be because of the failure of its ICO stage. Many reasons are affecting it. Investors will suffer the loss of assets if they are not careful. Because the market does not have effective supervision, when you face these losses you cannot recover your losses!
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
Of course, ICO is the best time to invest for a long time in a coin. But in order not to get caught on scammers you need to thoroughly study the project and its developers, look at the amounts already collected and what they plan to collect. Read reviews of experts on special sites. And only after that make a decision about investing.
Activity: 266
I think investing in ICO is good for the future but you have to really understand about ICO, do not be misstep just because follow-up ... if you already understand right then will know for plus and minus when investing in ICO
Activity: 16
Hi

I'm aware of the amount of distrust in ICOs but not to sound naive, I've been looking at The Abyss and as a gamer myself, it looks like it could be a revelation to the world of monetizing community gaming. Anyone willing to give advice on such a ICO because even though it looks revolutionary? I know how much people have lost investing into such hopeful projects and I'm not looking to be a sucker.
Activity: 90
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

As far as i know investing in ICO's is good but you should make research about the ICO you want to invest cause there are many ICO's that only want is your money and don't care about their project choose an ICO that have a strong and active team that always planning on how their project will succeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
All I can say is it depends on the project. There are projects that seems to good on ICO but after launching it not doing well on the market. But there also project that during ICO don't get much popularity but doing great on market after launch. You better choose a good project to invest. Invest on a project you think the best and people or investors will love not just you but you better consider other investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I think ICO wasn't a good investments now. It was depending on their strategy. Because if the management of ICO will protect the investors. Surely the invest will be profitable. It was hard to invest to an ICO which have many bounty to distribute. It will be better if the bounty will lessen.
Yes, quite rightly, even if you choose the right potential ICO, after being traded on the floor, the price is always lower than the price of ICO. I think that's probably because members of the Bounty campaign sold the coin at a lower price. This causes the price of the tokens to fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ICON icx are one of the best investment who one people can do in this red time .
Pages:
Jump to: