Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 6. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 10
Of course this is a good tool for investing. But diversification is always important. Do not put everything in one direction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
You can make a lot or lose a lot of money in the ICO. There are many factors in the game in these projects that can make a project a success or just a disaster, so you need to have an idea before you make a decision to go into ICO. So that can be done Bank with ICO. But it's a risk. you can invest in a good ICO. If the project is good it can provide good investment. You must be a really calm person. I still think it's worth investing in an ICO
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
I have invested more than 20 ICO projects. Of these, 13 have been successfully completed, 7 of them are waiting to enter the exchange. Other Scam projects.
Activity: 150
It seems to me better not to risk and not invest in ICO.  There are more reliable ways to make money.
Activity: 77
Yes It is a good until and unless it gives you the profit and good for long term hold so as i invested into Ambit Minning ICO https://ambitmining.io/ -- You can check the details here.
Activity: 119
ICO is a good income if you participate in a prospective project.  But now a lot of scam projects and find a good project is very difficult.
Activity: 896
Be careful with the choice. There are a lot of scammers in this business. It is necessary to approach seriously the choice  ICO

We should not anyhow throw our money into an unfamiliar ICO, it is the same thing like we will not anyhow throw our money away. You only invest in what you are familiar with. When choosing making money should not be your first choice for choosing an ICO, getting information from youtube influencer do help in choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 112
Be careful with the choice. There are a lot of scammers in this business. It is necessary to approach seriously the choice  ICO
Activity: 134
You can make a considerable measure or lose a great deal of cash in ICO. Critical to check is how much cash they are raising; it gives you a thought in case you're getting in at great cost and if your venture has space to develop. You can make a considerable measure or lose a great deal of cash in ICO. Critical to check is how much cash they are raising; it gives you a thought in case you're getting in at great cost and if your venture has space to develop. It relies upon the undertaking this ICO will handle and handle. For me its better to make your own examination since this is about cash and its profits. Access to numerous data and sources as you can and individuals behind the activities.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
As far as I understand it is necessary to study the project and the white book very carefully before investing. Also, it is necessary to consider projects with acting products or worker MVP. It is safer to invest in blockchain projects.
The action is really depending on us, if we study the better because that will give us a good insight on the project.
If we love our money being invested, we need to make sure that we will protect it by making ourselves educated and to ensure that we will be investing in a legitimate project.
Activity: 45
As far as I understand it is necessary to study the project and the white book very carefully before investing. Also, it is necessary to consider projects with acting products or worker MVP. It is safer to invest in blockchain projects.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Indeed that ICO is a really good investment if it is a great project, with a great team. ICO's are new companies or even old ones that venture in cryptocurrency. Just make sure that you pick the project that you wanted and review it well if you wanted to put a material amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Depends heavily on the ICO project. If it has a good idea it can go far, if it's just some copycat coin then there is a big chance you will lose money.
the concept is very important, a reliable team is also very influential. if you can get a project with an interesting concept, unique and nice. and in it there are teams that fit the project conditions, I'm sure the investment will have a very good profit
Activity: 182
If you know little about the ICO in which you want to invest, then it is better not to invest in it, because there is a possibility that you can lose your money. As you know, there are some scammers, so you need to be very careful.
But if you have thoroughly studied the road map, and believe in its bright future, then you can invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Previously, ISO was more profitable. Now very rarely a coin after the sale does not go to X2 from the pre-sale. At the moment, I rarely invest in them.
Activity: 196
If it is a good and promising company, it is worth participating.  This is a good way to make money quickly.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
This is a subjective opinion, but I think it is quite profitable if you do everything right and observe risk management! Unfortunately with this field I have more negative experience, so I try not to invest in ICO projects!
Activity: 420
A successful ICO is a good investment because of the great chance to gain more  while if it is not a successful and a Scam, investing in an ICO is not worth it,  it is much better to invest in exchange sites.
Activity: 153
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Hello,
I do not think it's easy to learn how a good investment is right with ICO, we know at the moment many ICO projects exist, and it also confuses us to choose a really good project to invest in, and the current system of many projects use the KYC system to anticipate bounty hunters using multiple accounts, but often we as investors become difficult to process the KYC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There are many good ICOs there that are worth to invest. Every time we release some part of our funds we needs to study first even on coins that are already traded on exchanges. Coins in the exchanges are no different on ICOs so we need due diligence.
of course, we have to be careful choosing ICO project to invest our funds, good side of investment when ICO is we get bonus but still have risk because ICO project can fail middle way
Pages:
Jump to: