Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 6. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
ICO is legit but the people are behind of some project is always scam people we should research for a better idea and knowledge most of the ICO is bad or scam but researching is the best way to avoid scam research who's the creator of the project and what is the purpose of the bounty project you should always read the white paper .   
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
If the ICO were not not legal then it did not exist. As crypts, as you know, there are no taxes at all. Therefore, this is a very strong currency. Only gas is taken for the transaction. These are such small pennies that I do not even know what to call them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
Be vigilant in choosing ICO, currently, it is rampant with the circulation of scam ICOs and also ICOs whose teams are still at a low level of performance, so that they cannot be trusted to succeed ICO. Choose an ICO with a team that is experienced in their field and has many relationships with investors. So that your efforts and investments can also be relied on to generate lots of profits.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 05:23:10 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
it's very difficult to distinguish between fraud and legit.
my advice, before joining you must first learn about the project.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
Some are and some aren't.

You can't put everything into the same basket.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
Nowaday some ICO are still legit. It is hard to figure out what is the legitimate and what is fake. Hope soon the team make a security about this and have a secured when making a new ICO because we were affected here. So our effort and time do not come in vain.

Yes, there would be guarantees and security regarding the ICO , I hope that in the future the developers will figure out how to do it, otherwise it resembles a lottery game
Activity: 102
August 30, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
I don't get your question completely ico is still real and it all depend on the team who are behind the project... and also in some countries ico is forbidden for their citizens and some other countries allow their citizens to participate so everything is always a two way thing .... we have project that the team have a dirty mindset from the beginning and we still have good projects
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

There is always a plenty of Legit ICO out there, but you should put an effort to look for it. I always look on the overview of bitcoin campaigns then before I joined in bounty I alwayd check my things. Sometimes we also read the white paper so that we a point of viee about the company it is also a big help to us. If you found a legit ICO just love it, and enjoying working 😊
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 30, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
Ico's were legit, very few go in between cheating the investors as well the others who have involved in promoting the ICO. In recent days I found impressio to be the one that has received a good sum of investment and went off without any updates. Also there website is no longer available. These were from the investor and development team making it illegitimate.
Activity: 546
August 30, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
ICO is still probably the most profitable tool for starting the right investment process, because crypto currencies today have a great opportunity to become richer and much richer than you can imagine.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 30, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

You find legit ICOs easily now a day, you need to put little efforts as you can see on the ICO website about partnership details like investment from venture capital, investment  institutional investor etc. Check their advisors and study about them like their past background and history, if you found something positive than invest.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
Of course ICO are legit the problem is that many project are using ICO to scam investors ! Much better to rely to Company that is already in the industry like WPP Energy one of the biggest Clean Energy Provider they will deploy variety of advanced technology including Waste to Energy Power Plants, Hydro Electric Power Plants, Biomass Power Plants, HHO Mobile Power Stations most of their project are already implemented this ensures that WPP will be adopted by many countries in the near future!
Activity: 29
August 30, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
You can't avoid investing a lot of time to understand an ICO. There are no quick wins. If you're not willing to invest a lot of time in analysis, you shouldn't invest money in an ICO.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 28, 2018, 03:11:22 AM
Inspire of all the scam projects and ICOs hovering around in cryptocurrency,there are some peculiar ones you can't go away from them. I have personally planned not to participate in many projects now since there is the probability of 80% scam projects I might duel into.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
Nowaday some ICO are still legit. It is hard to figure out what is the legitimate and what is fake. Hope soon the team make a security about this and have a secured when making a new ICO because we were affected here. So our effort and time do not come in vain.
Activity: 616
August 28, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
No matter they are legit or not but the problem is hard to find wich one will succeded.
There are alot of ico that ended scam and did not get the attention of investors.
Ico, who has a good concept, sometimes doesn't get the expected funds.
Activity: 434
August 28, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
Why it is not legit? I would say that there is no any law regarding crypto, so legitimacy is tricky.
I predict market will rise significantly after legal actions will be taken.
Activity: 80
August 28, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
The issue we are looking in each business are those that are infusing extortion into any framework for this situation of ICO they have so contaminated the framework that they have made a great deal of uncertainty in the core of the investor's. Fortunately regardless of how contaminated the framework is, it doesn't change the way that some ICO are as yet keeping up there trustworthiness at first class.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 05:27:10 PM
 this is the best time to start an ico huge safety Marge with this bear market good luck bro if you want any assistant in starting your own just post here and you will find alot of helpful members
Activity: 344
August 26, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
If you want to find legit ico. you should visit a good ico rating site. And also you can see the community's enthusiasm for the ico project. Is ico worthy and promising. And keep careful of ico who is a scam. Because there are still many ico scams at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: