Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 10. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
I heard recently that WOM token already finished their airdrop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:12:46 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
A battered topic, but I repeat that the team and the real product is what any investor needs to trust the project. The rest is just a beautiful cover and empty words.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
Please do your own research you can visit rating website such as icobench, icomark, read the whitepaper, team behind the project to make sure that is great ICO before you invest.

And your own assessment on the project is also important as it is possible that those rating sites are getting paid. Nowadays kyc is becoming more of a necessity. A project or company registered are also important in order for them to produce there working product as promoted earlier.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
Please do your own research you can visit rating website such as icobench, icomark, read the whitepaper, team behind the project to make sure that is great ICO before you invest.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 10:22:19 PM
There are still many ICO that can be considered a legit one, but there is also some that is roaming around that is scam and waiting for the investors to be their victim, so it is advisable to be more careful in choosing an ICO, better check and study their background before putting up any investments into it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 13, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
If you are in a country in which the cryptocurrency is legalized, then the ico is legal. And if your government is against, then all ico are illegal.
In one way or another extent all legitimately. Read and learn the laws of your country, so as not to be afraid. Cryptocurrency is a global thing that does not have any international restrictive laws. Therefore, it is necessary to rely only on the laws of your country.
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
I think that nowadays there are a lot of legit ico, because most of them need Kyc and  also there are a lot of information about their team members and advisers, you can contact them via Linkedin and ask every question.
Activity: 289
August 13, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
A legit ICO is a dream, lol. We are still basing ourselves on the unstable and not certain culture of cryptocurrency which is not accepted in the world, so no stability, no confidence, no guarantees.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
There are still legit ICOs out there who actually care for their investors fund and would try as much as possible to protect this fund so that their investors can have returns on their investment.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
If you are in a country in which the cryptocurrency is legalized, then the ico is legal. And if your government is against, then all ico are illegal.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
Well Ico which is initial coin offering is the way new project get to announce themselves to the public and create awareness and also sell there tokens to investors so I think Ico is legal and it does not cause harm
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
August 10, 2018, 02:43:37 PM
you can do manual searching of ico and find a better ico for yourself, you must base on your own judgement of a good and if it is legit. take more time finding a better ico and for sure you will find one.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 02:39:29 PM
the ICO itself wont take cash from individuals there are a few cases that these genuine ICOs are fleeing with a large number of advantages from those investors,researching will just decrease the shot of getting these trick ICOs.Almost 90% of these ICOs are made just to raise reserves from the investors,you need to consider a ton of things,product MVP,whitepaper,team member,advisors and accomplices these are only the essential things you have to check before joining to maintain a strategic distance from or to reduce the danger of joining trick ICOS.
Activity: 112
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
to be able to find the ICO are legit, it is indeed not easy. Because nowadays with so many existing ICO, it will be increasingly difficult. I even feel it. Because some times also found the project a scam.
But to look for legitimate ICOs sometimes look legit but after almost a month of running ICO people they will only know it is not valid at all, or sometimes they stop their ICO because people question them.
But do not give up to always try.
Perhaps I will agree. Investing in ICO is very dangerous, but at the same time very profitable. Everyone chooses, take risks or not. Many choose to take risks, so many who lost money.
Activity: 147
July 31, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
for now if you look at the ico state of late it will be more difficult to determine which ico is legit or not, because from my experience I have been scammed by an ico, but ico it looks good and rating in one ico site too pretty good and even also tokennya sale was already more than softcap, but it turns out ico is a scam. so now be careful when wanting to participate in an ico because it is difficult to determine which ico is good or bad ico.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
to be able to find the ICO are legit, it is indeed not easy. Because nowadays with so many existing ICO, it will be increasingly difficult. I even feel it. Because some times also found the project a scam.
But to look for legitimate ICOs sometimes look legit but after almost a month of running ICO people they will only know it is not valid at all, or sometimes they stop their ICO because people question them.
But do not give up to always try.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 05:23:43 AM
It is quite legal, because it is advertised absolutely everywhere, so it is legal .
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 05:22:06 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:16:52 AM
Most of the ICOs major problem is that they don't have any working prototype or any product. Other thing matters as investor point of view are their community, Next is hard cap . How much money are they planning to raise from the ICO?And  You need to check if they are having a good well-qualified team and all start advisers
Pages:
Jump to: