Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 8. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
Ico still has a good name with several successful projects and is able to bring coins to the market with good value.
This can make ico still work well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 02:12:11 AM
You can see it on their roadmap, verify each team composition thru cross referencing it to their social media accounts. And also, please refer to any ico review because they give a good points on determining if the ico is a rock solid legit or not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 23, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

If you must find a legit ICO there are things you need to look at for, which includes; The Team, The Product they want to present, White Paper, and Roadmap, I think these are the areas one really needs to look out for in any ICO before joining.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
August 23, 2018, 09:06:09 PM
Yes, why not? It seems to me that it has long been legal in many countries. There are, of course, countries that prohibit this, but in most cases it is legal. It seems to me that the state simply saw the benefits, the state receives tax from this, while ICO is quite safe.

Yes, you are right, but choosing ico projects with significant profits after the release is more difficult now, for some reason
Activity: 113
August 23, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
Market is down, but there are some good projects. I think that you should invest in good projects for now, just holding eth right now isn't smart. The project that I invested in myself lately was OSA DC, because they post token sale development plan, great partners like Coca-Cola and Danone and rumors say that they will be on chinese exchange really soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
Many are not. Just a little here and there are worth your money. I think that before you invest in any ICO project, look up their whitepaper, rate their website and examine the project team, inquire and read reviews about what others are saying about the project, think long and deep about the project, then arrive at a conclusion. Most times, a simple intuition will guide you on the kind of decision to make.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
It is impossible to understand whether the ICO is a fraud for one hundred percent. But it is possible to conduct a thorough analysis of the project and the team to reduce their risks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
Yes, why not? It seems to me that it has long been legal in many countries. There are, of course, countries that prohibit this, but in most cases it is legal. It seems to me that the state simply saw the benefits, the state receives tax from this, while ICO is quite safe.
Activity: 27
August 22, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
There is no easy answer to your question.Just study the project well, learn more about the product from whitepaper and about the team from the Internet .I think this is the best way to find a good ICO
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 22, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
ICO is legit, but now it is extremely hard to find profitable project. Two years ago you could just divide your investments to several projects to avoid scam. Now this strategy doesn't works. You need make very deep research before investments.

Activity: 540
August 22, 2018, 11:30:02 AM
You will face high risks if you will make investment with ICOs. There are many greedy persons who are continuing to create a fake ICOs for them to scam other people. You should be careful when you are making investment with ICOs.
Activity: 37
August 22, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
I don't think this year due to poor market conditions. Investors will not be interested in investing in the bear market.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
if I will choose ICO whether I will make an investment or when I will follow champaign for an ICO I usually visit several rating sites like ICObench and others. there we can judge from the first few things that Rating must have and team verification. at least we know that it's not a scam
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
August 22, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
Yes, there are many ways to find a legit ICO project, starting from a clear goal / mission, team and active support. But don't ask ICOs who have more prices after release in the market, it depends on the token holder.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
Some of it is still legit ICO is a great chance for us to buy low price coins/tokens and have possibility to pump up. But you need to do some deeply research about the project and deeply background check of the team of the project. So that you will avoid to be scam by fake ICO, project, team and fake token. Just keep think twice and be careful to the scams so that you will find legit ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Yes of course there's a lot of legit ones out there and the best thing that you could do is search them diligently, it's hard at first and you'll encounter a lot of scams and it will be a a huge barrier for you, but as soon as, you'll find that one, it will be a great success for you.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

There are still some Legit ICOs out there, and it's hard to know whether its legit or not. Most of ICOs now are scams, and identifying if it's a scam or not is very difficult.  Because even if you did your research on their white paper and you find it great  there's still a chance that its a scam

True, we won't know whether it is scam or not till the ico period end and the token has been listed on exchangers Nowadays we will hard to find the legit ico project unless we are very lucky.

Lucky skill and also that you are work hard to find and search for the best ico that are legit to take for , well we should and be always hardworking no matter what even you failed on just keep on going for it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
August 22, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
Yes, some ICO are still legit. But it takes some time to find them. Always should be checked team , whitepaper and roadmap. Search for team on google to see if there names not belongs to another.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 10:08:50 AM
You should try to learn how to identify a potential project, you should not hear the temptation from someone. The information you need to determine such as team, roadmap, website is secure or not, or you can view on the ICO rating pages such as ICObench
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

There are still some Legit ICOs out there, and it's hard to know whether its legit or not. Most of ICOs now are scams, and identifying if it's a scam or not is very difficult.  Because even if you did your research on their white paper and you find it great  there's still a chance that its a scam

True, we won't know whether it is scam or not till the ico period end and the token has been listed on exchangers Nowadays we will hard to find the legit ico project unless we are very lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: