Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 9. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
Just got to trust your instincts with icos, if it looks too good to be true, then stay clear
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:01:33 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

There are still some Legit ICOs out there, and it's hard to know whether its legit or not. Most of ICOs now are scams, and identifying if it's a scam or not is very difficult.  Because even if you did your research on their white paper and you find it great  there's still a chance that its a scam
Activity: 155
August 22, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
Yes ICO is still legit. Please see the ico of JSECOIN. Its website is: https://jsecoin.com , Its one of the best project i have ever seen in my history of crypto. Its growth is increasing day by day. It has 44 Million OPT-IN Miners, 24000 Registered sites, 104 Thousands Registered users  in very few days. This project has potential investor as well. Many of my friends also invested in this project to earn huge profit. According to my experience it would be the best project of 2018. I Suggested my friends its a golden time to invest in this wornderful project to earn big gain. Its an authentic project and also having great ICO. For more details just visit: https://jsecoin.com
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
if you avoid all scam ICO's legit situations are not that much important. you can find all the ICO search communities or sites etc.
Activity: 37
August 22, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
These days it does not matter how legit you think a project is,  most likely it will dump below ico
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:41:56 AM
Well, there are still many ICOs that are legit for now, even many ICOs are successful, and enter the market in a fast time. Well, it's just that most ICOs are currently being extended, maybe many ICOs want to reach their targets before ending their ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 22, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Yes Ico is legit but it's added also a lot of scammer that willing to make our life distructed and hesitated because of what the've done to us.

I think we can say that ICO is legit when their products are useful to the community. But we can totally trusted it when there is history that they already get succeesful from their previous ICO products. But we need to be careful also in choosing because there are many scam driven ICO.
As you said, why don't you choose IPO instead ICO? According to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), almost the IPO projects before creating must have enough proofs and performance results to prove the ratio their project can progress more in the future. It like the guarantee to help the investor can reduce the loss ratio in investment, special this is a high ROI market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
ICO is still a legit investment way but honestly for only people who can observe every of the protocols expected. Make sure you look and consider these few factors among others:
i. Do they have a real used case
ii. Do they have a working MVP already or working on one
iii. Do they have a good team with intergrity
iv. Hope they are zero anonymous
v. Time frame if you are comfortable with it?
IF all factors considered is okay by you, then you decide on your own. I personally love to invest in ICO and important things try to understand the concept of the project .. read whitepaper
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Some of them. I cannot say most of them because in these times i am not sure because there are a lot of scams that are spreading and I cannot even tell if that ico is just a scam or not. So i suggest to you that see the manager who it is and if they are long enough in here and have a higher rank and trust then go for it you can always check them online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
Yes Ico is legit but it's added also a lot of scammer that willing to make our life distructed and hesitated because of what the've done to us.

I think we can say that ICO is legit when their products are useful to the community. But we can totally trusted it when there is history that they already get succeesful from their previous ICO products. But we need to be careful also in choosing because there are many scam driven ICO.
Activity: 24
August 22, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
if you are seeking to find a respectable ico then you have to be equipped to analyze. it might kill an awesome quantity of time but in the long run it is going to be really worth it. while you see an ICO that you are inquisitive about making an investment in then the next thing you ought to do is studies into the coin. study their website, their product, the group at the back of the coin, the roadmap, their imaginative and prescient for the coin and how they plan to preserve the undertaking going.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 04:08:44 AM
I don't think there is ever a time that initial coin offering is not legit is just that some countries don't allow their citizens to participate in ico
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 21, 2018, 10:54:24 PM
This question has been requested quite a few times before. in my view, you need to better check some videos on youtube. they've greater details and offer you with a cautious steering.

Yes some of them are legit but not all the time because mostly they are scam. So if your going to invest in ICO make sure tou know all the details about it. Or else its better to find a ICO first then if you found a best one then you can invest to it. Also dont easily attract to there proposal that saying you can get higher profit from it once you invest to them because surely they are only convincing you but the truth is they are scam ICO.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:39:57 PM
This question has been requested quite a few times before. in my view, you need to better check some videos on youtube. they've greater details and offer you with a cautious steering.
Activity: 658
August 20, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
I think this is the best time to start an ico huge safety Marge with this bear market good luck bro if you want any assistant just post here good luck Smiley
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Well some of them are still legitimate. It is just that many of them nowadays are scam which make the ICO and bounty campaigns bad in picture. We hope that still there will be more legitimate ICO that will make us proud again just like the old days.
I think ICO be patient enough to do your research, check through what the project have to offer, the team behind the project and there past track record, be follow them on all social media platform,check through on different review about the ICO, and make your decision base on your conviction .
Activity: 60
August 18, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
Of course, most ICOS continue to develop their products and services even after token events also change many industries.
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
To locate a honest to goodness ICO be sufficiently persistent to do your exploration, check through what the task bring to the table, the group behind the venture and there past reputation, be tail them on every social medium platform,check through on various audit about the ICO, and settle on your choice base on your conviction . you can check icodrops also as well
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
I think it is extremely hard to locate a genuine ico with the present economic situations. Nobody knows precisely how to recognize it, however I learned in a few focuses that could influence us to keep away from ico trick or something to that effect. Like taking a gander at a decent ico audit, seeing the motivation behind their ico, guide and significantly more. I recommend in the event that you are searching for good ico do some exploration initially to ico them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
August 14, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
A battered topic, but I repeat that the team and the real product is what any investor needs to trust the project. The rest is just a beautiful cover and empty words.
yes, to find that we must first read the whitepaper, website etc.
Pages:
Jump to: