Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 7. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
Their are a lot of icos but you need to be careful with icos are their are many scams. You start with thorough research of their team and whitepaper. You also check thr technology before you invest into any ico.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
If I tell you that there is a right way to find a genuine ico you know I'm lieing, even the rating sites that we suppose to rely on are just there for the money, what I do is to check out the team behind the project, how active they were and the level of their experience in this industry,  I also check their project and what they want to solve, how feasible their plans are etc.  But at the end luck will Cry still play a major role
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
Of course, in many countries there have already been follow-up and investigations on this issue, many countries found the crypto-currencies and ICO quite legitimate, but many countries will tax all participants. This is a plus, because a lot of really good projects can be found at this stage. For example, Kamagames ICO goes right now and looks pretty promising!
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
for me yes.
because some ICOs become scams because they make up a project that investors do not. so the project shows that the project is unpaid for the participant. so do not believe in those who say all the ICO scams. because they can say! they have been victimized by their investment not to go out of the market or they have been bounty but they have not been paid
Activity: 1610
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
Now most of them is scam and believe just for a few of them, hard to find which one that's legit, it's better invest in top Atcoin that already exist on coinmarketcap.  Smiley
Activity: 194
August 25, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
There is no real way to find a legit ICO. But you can increase your chance by studying the whitepaer and try to know the legit team behind the project. Try to verify every information.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 25, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

here we must learn what is called research, so when we determine ico is legitimate or not we can do research first so as not to be tricked.
Activity: 420
August 25, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
I don't know about that would find a legitimate ICO. But it is important to avoid involvement in the Scam ICO. To do this, you need to study the project. The main thing is the team that leads the project.. Keep track of her projects that she led. View Manager, which he projects led! If the Manager led more unsuccessful projects and this project is likely to be unsuccessful!
Activity: 672
August 25, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
do not ask but try to find out and analyze it yourself so you will know whether the ICO is legit or not because every investment we spend is our responsibility is not someone else. take the risk and learn slowly Wink
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
Yes many ICO are still legit and trusted ICO but we have too many ICO are being scam. And when you want to invest to other ICO be careful and check the ICO before you join.
Activity: 183
August 25, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
ICO is still a legit investment way but honestly for only people who can observe every of the protocols expected. Make sure you look and consider these few factors among others:
i. Do they have a real used case
ii. Do they have a working MVP already or working on one
iii. Do they have a good team with intergrity
iv. Hope they are zero anonymous
v. Time frame if you are comfortable with it?
IF all factors considered is okay by you, then you decide on your own. I personally love to invest in ICO

that is exactly when i am finding ICO. Some people just 'fomo' and don't do their own search. it is very dangerous
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

ICO projects always was, is and will be legit. The only problem is people which can not find normal and legit project because they do not know how do this and they believe in everything what is written.

If you want find good project you must check objectives, team and support. These are three the most important aspects good ico project
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
You can see the signatures and avatars that I use, I currently use signatures and avatars from an ICO that is very trusted, engaged in health and handled by a team and a professional DEV. even regulated by a highly trusted BM. you can learn it on some links found in the signature that I use.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Yes there are a lot of ICOs indeed, making it is hard to find a legit ICO. Maybe you can visit some of the ICO review rating site.
It will give you a rough picture of the details projects. But do not only rely on its information, always do your own due diligence before investing.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
Invest into most promising startups and receive quarterly payouts! Soar is the STO platform to issue and trade security tokens in full compliance with the law. https://soar.earth/
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
There still ico that is legit and worthy to invest. We can see more ico that has a potential and has a good intention that some user can benefit. We just need to be more careful and wise in choosing ico .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
I think that yes, why not? To my mind, it is better to use ICO as the additional source of money. As for me, it is better to find the reliable project and take part in it if my friends traders also consider it the good one
Activity: 81
August 25, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
ICO is as yet honest to goodness man, Most of the ICO's are honest to goodness, anyway a bit of those ICO's disregard to reach everything, about the gathering, about their stage, about the wander, or now and again they halted the fight in light of the way that their having a couple of issues. More ICO right now gets failed in light of the way that various tokens by and by are connecting consequently yet I assume that the business focus will support all the altcoins.
Activity: 81
August 24, 2018, 03:36:58 AM
Of course ICO is hard to determine whether it is a Scam or legal.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
August 24, 2018, 02:24:41 AM
We still have few of them that are still legit ico and most of them are scam because they have no working products to relied on, will only invest on project with use case now to avoid scam.
Pages:
Jump to: