Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 12. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 12, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
A lot of people say that ICOs are the best cryptocurrency investments since a lot of these altcoins are not crowdfunded enough and therefore their prices are still very cheap. In turn, these investors make use of this advantage and they make sure that the cryptocurrency they invested on would be succesful. That's why a lot of people right now say that altcoins are better than bitcoin itself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
For me is yes, but be careful to choose an ICO. Some of them are not real. There's so many scammer at this generation. Many people have a knowledge in technology and using it in a bad ways. Like scamming to get money in easiest way.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
It depends ! 50/50 bro you can try this one ! you can invest and bounty at the same time Smiley
check this https://portal.gagapay.network/bounty
First ever build-your-own smart marketing platform powered by NEO smart contracts !
Thanks for mentioning Gagapay.Network. Gagapay.Network Bounty thread can be found here:  ✅Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdropcrowdsale-gagapaynetwork-neo-ico-785000-3218753
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:42:32 AM
Investing in ICO is risky but it is risky only for those who do not study about the whole project of ICO in which they want to invest. If the investor will study about the whole details of ICO project in which they will invest then they will not stuck in any risk.
Activity: 30
April 12, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
Yes of course, put your money into an ICO project is one of the best options right now. But I strongly advise you to be careful when you choose an ICO projects, if you're not careful while reading their whitepaper and also the roadmap, you may lose your money. But if you choose the right ICO, you will get rich quickly.
Activity: 102
April 12, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
I think it used to be a great way to invest but now there is so many icos and they raise so much money that it almost is not worth it anymore. Your better off investing in low market cap coins that sound good.
Activity: 99
April 12, 2018, 02:52:08 AM
ICO might be the best way to invest our money because we cannot know if we are investing in an ICO that is best because everything can be a best opportunity if you know what you are doing so it is still up to you on how you are going to make it as the best way to invest.
Activity: 82
April 12, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
I think ICOs are great opportunities as long as they are handled well. I'm also getting very upset at the ones that are over in like 40 seconds. A well handled ICO with a cap seems to lead to large returns later!
Activity: 97
April 12, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
I think ICO is the best way to invest if you research thoroughly about what they're trying to accomplish with their coin and looking at who's apart of their dev team or if their project has any big name investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 11, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
ICO is the worst way to invest actually. If crypto investment is risky than ICO investment is like throwing your money down the drain. With most of the new ICOs turning out to be scams and almost all the ICOs started last year already failed I don't see ICOs as a safe investment.
Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 01:23:06 PM
now it is very difficult to find a good new ico to invest, even new ico or existing ico, but there is no harm in you trying to invest in blackmoon crypto, today crowdsale opened and the achievement is very incredible
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
I don't think that's the best way. good it is impossible to argue, but it is better to buy the coin and just wait until she grows up
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 11, 2018, 12:34:57 PM
ICO is very best method to earn money but need to have a good analys methods to detect which one is perspetive and which is bad . No point to invest to every project which offer you best future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

Yes, of course. They cheap, have a bonus and many thing to make investors interested but don't forget to have a future plan for their coins. Are you want to hold or just wait ICO launch in exchanger to sell with a good price.
If you want to hold as the long term assets, you should know how's prospect they projects in the future. Read whitepaper and roadmap plan, knowing your business area and create a good plan before investing.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 11, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
A project with potential to generate huge profits.
such a project has the potential to replace the existing main project.
their roadmap should be clear and precise and should be carried out appropriately.
of course risky, but ICO is the best method in invetment today.
investing in ICO is an opportunity to invest in new or future technologies.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
This is one of the best ways to invest. But you have to choose ICO very carefully. Repeat everything many times before buying coins and investing in ICO. I would advise you to look at the TokenGO project. Very popular and promising. TokenGo - The platform of business tokenization. If interesting: https://tokengoplatform.com
Activity: 12
April 11, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
Definitely yes, it offers you opportunities that perhaps with other investments you would not have, the most important thing of this is that you can think of developing yourself in this world in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 11, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
yes if you are only choosing the right ICO then probably earning to it is an great chance. Since most of the ICO offer good price from.the discounts by percentage. And usually getting the profit into it by discounts. This is something more like gaining from big discounts you get in buying the tokens. So.if you have a plan to earn like this then invest in an ICO that has a lot of support especially from the community. Try BITCSCHOOL they are transparent and having lives sales in their website you can check that almost 4m bsch tokens was already sold in the pre ICO. And that make this project as good as ever.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
ICO is the best way to lose your money if the project is fraudulent  and the team doesn't meet their ICO targets.Your investment is basically gone if the ICO fails.You cannot predict anything actually.It's literally a hit or miss situation.
Activity: 216
April 11, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
according to my thinking, if for now we have to be picky ico project which is really not a scame, because for now many projects are failing ico,
Pages:
Jump to: