Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 11. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
All ICOs are different, so best is to read carefully every information about it before investing in it. Some projects are promising and worth the risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:33:41 AM
I don't agree that ICO is the best way to invest, If you are looking for long-term investment, I suggest investing in bitcoin or Eth, but if you think you are doing well in the selection of ICO, then continue to invest in ICO.
Activity: 149
April 14, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
ICO is not the best way to invest, it is just a high risk and high reward way to invest in my opinion. Since the ICO market is not so mature, there are many scams and you should try to find the potential project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
That really depends on your risk tolerance.
It's not that different from a Ponzi most of the time, only if you can identify the hidden treasure among hundreds of them.
Activity: 144
April 14, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
Before deciding to invest in ICO then you need to learn first about the project and team of the coins, some ICO that I participate does provide benefits but it takes patience to get benefit from the ICO that I follow, so the point is to do research after that take decision you want to Invest in what ICO.
Activity: 26
April 13, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
Of course it is!  Investing in tokens is the best decision, especially if the project isnot just promise, but has been already working! I focused attention to BiNeuro Token Sale. Totally reccommend BiNeuro https://bineuro.com/web/
Activity: 4
April 13, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
Yeah it is an opportunity if you get to buy ICO coins . But we should be very careful on the selection of coins. We should make a research of the particular coin we are going to buy. Volume of the coin and its market cap are to be observed since that help us to predict whether the coin is worthy or not.
If the coin is good, do buy it because we can gain more profit of it at the end. Because sooner or later everyone will start buying it at the higher price while we would have bought it at discounted rate.

I like your way of arguing. I'm part of a new financial project and we just went online. Our ICO will start in May and I would be happy to receive feedback from you.

Visit our website:
https://www.alphacrypt.io

Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 13, 2018, 05:33:26 AM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

I think ICO good way to invest but some ICO's failed and dropped their values that's why many investors prefer to invest in popular criptocurrency like Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin because those coins are highest value or price and it is guaranteed by other investors. But I don't say ICO's are not trustful for me it is more risky than other criptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 13, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
To extract large profit, investing in ICO is a great opportunity. But first, view the technical documentation and White Paper, add in all the social networks and communities, study the development team.
Activity: 197
April 13, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
I think yes, you need not a lot of money, and it is easy to invest. And if ICO goes to exchange it will bring money anyway. You should just make some research to identify good ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
yes it can be a best way to invest but I can be also the best way to lost money if you do not know what you are investing to it might lose a fortune for you so you need to do your research first before investing
Activity: 29
April 13, 2018, 01:38:10 AM
yes. it is the most profitable investment. better than crypto trading Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
I  think no , but if you are an ICO investor then you will definitely check out every potential project as it will decide a lot for you in the future. If the project attracts a lot of whales it is best to stay away as the project is just a pump or dump for a short time.Smart Containers is a Swiss Ico. I will invest there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
April 12, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
Yes. Believe to them and let them to make your money grow. ICO are also a good business if you want to invest your savings. You may earn a profit without doing any move, just pooling of funds.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 09:53:45 AM
Of course,i pretty agreed it , I think it's very profitable to invest in ICO. By careful study of this project, you can easily distinguish between high quality ICO and unqualified ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
It seems to me that now no one should rush to invest their money in the ICO. We need to wait until the market turns green again. Now is a very unstable and risky time for investment.

You propose to wait a whole year? We already had to learn how to play in the market. Personally, I'm investing in the ICO.
Activity: 140
April 12, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
To wish for the fulfillment of the improvement and community that supports this mission and hopes that it's going to closing long. good success in the venture! https://pecun.io/
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
It seems to me that now no one should rush to invest their money in the ICO. We need to wait until the market turns green again. Now is a very unstable and risky time for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
Well it's a yes ico is still one of the best way to invest our money, and i am sure that investing our money with a good ico can  help us to have a lot of money, and when we have a lot of money we can now able to buy alot of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 12, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
Everything depends on the project and its prospects. Sometimes I wait for the end of the campaign bounty and buy tokens from the participants. The truth is not always possible to buy cheaper than the price of ICO, but you are sure that the project has collected the necessary amount and is developing.
Pages:
Jump to: