Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 6. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I see that initial idea was born in 2013.When you thought of it,did you plan to be blockchain based,or you added that later on,during development?

I think someone from the team mentioned that later on they decided to switch to  blockchain.

Thats right. Someone already wrote about jow that decision came to be. Blockchain offers many possibilities so they decided to opt for it.
Activity: 131
Can you just explain a little bit more about DICOM platform, how does it work and what is the main goal of that tool ?
Activity: 78
I see that initial idea was born in 2013.When you thought of it,did you plan to be blockchain based,or you added that later on,during development?

I think someone from the team mentioned that later on they decided to switch to  blockchain.
Activity: 186
I hope you success. Riveting website, watchful vision, extraordinary website!

Watchful vision? Do you mean you will keep an eye on the project? Smiley
Activity: 185
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please?

That was the main thing for their pitch Smiley That they are one of the few projects that have a working platform out.

Yes, the platform is working for trying out but does not pertain much data.

I don't think they intended it to be full of data but just to showcase how it will work when the time comes.

Yeah, this is actually some kind of a promo of the platform.

A walkthrough ot platform would be much appreciate.
Activity: 120
Hi,

can you explain why you created your token instead of using Ethereum and what are the benefits of your platform?
Activity: 264
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please?

That was the main thing for their pitch Smiley That they are one of the few projects that have a working platform out.

I don't think they intended it to be full of data but just to showcase how it will work when the time comes.

It would be nice if for beta some of their testers added more data just so we could all see how it works.

I hope that this will be available soon.
Activity: 95
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

Can you please explain that part a bit?

I've also been interested in that part. I hope someone from the team might elaborate on it a bit more. From what I have concluded it seems that if you're a professional in the field of radiology and comment and edit the uploaded image with a detailed explanation ou will help the team and gain tokens.

As far as i know, the reward is obtained only for the successful processing of the image...

So just the uploading of the image, not the final approval of the image, right?

Quite the opposite, the awards are obtained for processing the images

By processing do you mean adding all the linked data and details?

Well yes, I think that he meant that...

Yeah, this is actually some kind of a promo of the platform.
Activity: 182
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

I've also been interested in that part. I hope someone from the team might elaborate on it a bit more. From what I have concluded it seems that if you're a professional in the field of radiology and comment and edit the uploaded image with a detailed explanation ou will help the team and gain tokens.

As far as i know, the reward is obtained only for the successful processing of the image...

By processing do you mean adding all the linked data and details?
Activity: 252

You can find the link on their website it will take you to the dicom.

You can browse the thread I think someone also posted a bit detailed review. Might be useful.

Here you go

https://www.voxelx.com/

Activity: 224

It would be nice if for beta some of their testers added more data just so we could all see how it works.

Activity: 219
The project inspires trust as the beta of a product is already started, and besides he has been already tested in some hospitals!Good job team!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Your platform is a great service for learning and getting visual experience for students, doctors, graduate students. How will the platform be monetized?
As far as I understand with GREY coins, I can monetize online content, get a reward for images, etc. But how will the platform itself earn?
Activity: 247

Pages:
Jump to: