Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 37. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 0
Is this platform going to be used only for radiology purposes,or it can be adapted for other fields of medicine too?

I think it is planned only for radiology but maybe with more future interest it can broaden.

If this proves as success,im sure it can be used as base for other medicine projects too.

If it was designed in a way to be versatile than it definitely can. It would depend on how well the initial idea is going. If you are already one foot in the medical business than expanding it would not be that much of an issue.

And it depends if other fields really need the services that the platform is offering.

Most likely other fields could use it too,espescially for learning purposes.

I believe that this platform will be useful in other fields, of course with some modifications if necessary.

It can definitely be useful even to people outside of the medical field. But depends on the price and accessibility.

It is clear that this segment will also influence the potential use of the platform in other branches/fields of science.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
as I understand, my comment did not see. Tell me, what will the coins serve in your project? for what they can be used?
Activity: 280
Is this platform going to be used only for radiology purposes,or it can be adapted for other fields of medicine too?

I think it is planned only for radiology but maybe with more future interest it can broaden.

If this proves as success,im sure it can be used as base for other medicine projects too.

If it was designed in a way to be versatile than it definitely can. It would depend on how well the initial idea is going. If you are already one foot in the medical business than expanding it would not be that much of an issue.

And it depends if other fields really need the services that the platform is offering.

I believe that this platform will be useful in other fields, of course with some modifications if necessary.

It can definitely be useful even to people outside of the medical field. But depends on the price and accessibility.
Activity: 266

Activity: 186
I believe that governments and their regulations make it difficult for the normal functioning of crypto projects in many countries. Things will go better as soon as that change.
We can not wait, it will be a long story. When it comes to ubiquitous and widespread use. But this concept, from the beginning, should well manifest itself locally. The correct work of this project will win trust, which will contribute to the expansion of the project.

It is true, the project itself should have enough merit. But it is not one for quick profit, and I am afraid that those kinds of projects get more promo.

I'm afraid that that's the way when it comes to investments. Hype projects get credit and then fall flat. Unfortunately, I don't see that changing anytime soon.
I believe that governments and their regulations make it difficult for the normal functioning of crypto projects in many countries. Things will go better as soon as that change.
We can not wait, it will be a long story. When it comes to ubiquitous and widespread use. But this concept, from the beginning, should well manifest itself locally. The correct work of this project will win trust, which will contribute to the expansion of the project.

It is true, the project itself should have enough merit. But it is not one for quick profit, and I am afraid that those kinds of projects get more promo.
How will this platform make money?I mean,what will be the source of income?

I think this is written in the whitepaper that the GRAY tokens will circulate - and you will need those to access the platform and for additional features.
Activity: 70
How will this platform make money?I mean,what will be the source of income?
Activity: 210
Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.
Activity: 56

Activity: 196

Activity: 264
Do you plan to attend any of the crypto conferences  in the upcoming weeks?

This would surely help in pre-sale, every promotion is good at this stage.
We are planing to attend conferences but we are focusing on conferences in the medical field
for example we are planed to attend the RSNA conference at chicago this year

It's a very good business decision. I wish you good luck Smiley
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
VoxelX has the talented and inspired team
Thanks
copper member
This question has been answered many times in this thread
copper member
the idea is interesting,
Thanks for the positive feedback
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 108

copper member

We are planing to attend conferences but we are focusing on conferences in the medical field
for example we are planed to attend the RSNA conference at chicago this year
Activity: 143

Pages:
Jump to: