Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 4. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If I understand correctly, your project will be connected with medicine? How exactly will you work with medical institutions? For this there must be an appropriate contract and it seems to me that it will be difficult to do. Because now very few people want to cooperate with crypto.

I think they are targeting medical students more than the institutions. For learning purposes if I am not mistaking.
Even if the project will work with medical students, this is already progress in this area. Since medicine is now developing every day more and more. And it is important for us that development is normal and useful. So I will support the project.

It isn't disputed collaboration with universities and work with students, but I think that the main goal of this platform is cooperation with medical institutions.
Activity: 196
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck guys!

I hope to hear some news from beta testers. Maybe some review or jist a quick update.

A couple of testing reviews (independent offcourse) would be a good look for the project. It could even bring some more interest to it.
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck guys!

I hope to hear some news from beta testers. Maybe some review or jist a quick update.
Activity: 280
Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

I've read the response for this in the thread before - KYC will be mandatory.
How close are you to reaching soft cap?

Im not sure they're going to freely announce this during sale phase.
Activity: 90
How close are you to reaching soft cap?
Activity: 126
Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
If I understand correctly, your project will be connected with medicine? How exactly will you work with medical institutions? For this there must be an appropriate contract and it seems to me that it will be difficult to do. Because now very few people want to cooperate with crypto.

I think they are targeting medical students more than the institutions. For learning purposes if I am not mistaking.
Even if the project will work with medical students, this is already progress in this area. Since medicine is now developing every day more and more. And it is important for us that development is normal and useful. So I will support the project.
Activity: 126
I think that this is a good concept of this project to create a medical platform
and I see your team is seems professional enough for the experience in the medical learning. Good luck your project.
Activity: 182

Quite the contrary, I think that the medical institutions are the main goal Smiley

I woukd also say that is the maun target. Elearning would possibly evolve much faster there.
Activity: 143
What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think best is to go to their telegram group and ask there.

Or you can see the guide on their web site, everything is explained there.

Which guide are you refering to? The video walkthrough?

Didn't the private sale ended on 10th of June?
Activity: 264

Quite the contrary, I think that the medical institutions are the main goal Smiley
Activity: 224

I think they are targeting both, medicine students for learning purpose and medical institutions where the platform would use for work.

The medicine students would get it for free and the institutions would generate revenue.

I think they are targeting both, medicine students for learning purpose and medical institutions where the platform would use for work.
VoxelX is very interesting   platform,but can it be used for anything else other than radiology?

At this point the project is intended exclusively for processing images in radiology.
Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Is there a possibility in the futuere to make the platform accessible to plaib folk?
Activity: 196

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
VoxelX is very interesting   platform,but can it be used for anything else other than radiology?
Activity: 95
A great value proposition underpins this project. Team is qualified and experienced. Whitepaper is thoroughly written. Great vision. The project and team are sound, also, product category is good and medical platform is the prominent area for blockchain usability.
Pages:
Jump to: