Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 5. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The business is very interesting and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Well they already realized the platform. Now with some additional funding the sky is the limit

Im really rooting for this project.  they seem to have what it takes to make it.

Well they are certainly in the field that has a lot of money circulating. It's just a matter of tapping into a specific pool and they sure have that covered. It just hope it translates into the sale.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Do you have plans for some kind of staking system,to reward those who decide to hold the tokens?
Activity: 182
The business is very interesting and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Well they already realized the platform. Now with some additional funding the sky is the limit

Im really rooting for this project.  they seem to have what it takes to make it.
Activity: 266
What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think best is to go to their telegram group and ask there.

Or you can see the guide on their web site, everything is explained there.

Which guide are you refering to? The video walkthrough?
Activity: 252

Or you can see the guide on their web site, everything is explained there.
Check out this write up on medium on one of the topics regarding the platform. https://medium.com/@VoxelX/publishing-on-voxelx-875f9526e0bf

Thanks for sharing this. It clearly states in which way validation will be profitable for those who have time.

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
Merit: 5

Have you checked their website? They might have some info on there too.
Activity: 78

Check out this write up on medium on one of the topics regarding the platform. https://medium.com/@VoxelX/publishing-on-voxelx-875f9526e0bf

Thanks for sharing this. It clearly states in which way validation will be profitable for those who have time.
Activity: 276
Activity: 56
Activity: 280

Activity: 25
I suppose it's a good project! Very nice idea, faultless design!  Good luck all!

I suppose too! I also suppose you google translate.
I suppose it's a good project!
Very well business, discerning approach.  Good luck fellows!

You suppose? Well, they have a working beta and are doing something good in the medical field so you really don't have to suppose anything!

Hehe let's suppose it reaches its goals  it could really be a huge and noble project.

Surely they will, it is only a matter of time Smiley
Activity: 143
Can you just explain a little bit more about DICOM platform, how does it work and what is the main goal of that tool ?

DICOM platform is the state of art technology that help the learner in medical field to learn from many knowledge resources at once in some sort of direct connection between DICOM images and all learning resources in the web.

DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is standard for storing and transmitting medical images enabling the integration of medical imaging devices such as scanners, servers, workstations, printers, network hardware, and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) from multiple manufacturers. It has been widely adopted by hospitals, and is making inroads into smaller applications like dentists' and doctors' offices.

Thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Can you just explain a little bit more about DICOM platform, how does it work and what is the main goal of that tool ?

DICOM platform is the state of art technology that help the learner in medical field to learn from many knowledge resources at once in some sort of direct connection between DICOM images and all learning resources in the web.

DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is standard for storing and transmitting medical images enabling the integration of medical imaging devices such as scanners, servers, workstations, printers, network hardware, and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) from multiple manufacturers. It has been widely adopted by hospitals, and is making inroads into smaller applications like dentists' and doctors' offices.
Activity: 230
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please?

That was the main thing for their pitch Smiley That they are one of the few projects that have a working platform out.

Yes, the platform is working for trying out but does not pertain much data.

I don't think they intended it to be full of data but just to showcase how it will work when the time comes.

Yeah, this is actually some kind of a promo of the platform.

A walkthrough ot platform would be much appreciate.

Yeah, that would certainly help, hope they will write one.
Activity: 224

You suppose? Well, they have a working beta and are doing something good in the medical field so you really don't have to suppose anything!

Hehe let's suppose it reaches its goals  it could really be a huge and noble project.
Activity: 175

Pages:
Jump to: