Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 53. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Nice video, thank you! So you are going to make revolution in the blockchain world with this project?
copper member
Activity: 142
Hello! At me the question has ripened: the project now after all the period of a bounty, yes?
Hello! Yes, it is true.

In short, what is it like?
As I understand it, now the project is actively attracting new users.
And when does the project go to the exchange?
I don't know for sure, look at the whitepaper.

For the moment we are creating our community at the same time as our pre-sales where you benefit today from 30% bonus.
Then, when the pre-sales are finished we will go to the official ICO.
We hope to be listed in Q4 2018, we are actively working with our partners for its
copper member
Thanks to all for your returns, indeed the WP was made to democratize the blockchain, make access easier Smiley
copper member
Our CEO speaks about the industrial revolution that is the blockchain !

Activity: 54
Everybody who are interested in IT sphere should get acquainted with this work, as it will supplement your knowledge with useful and close interesting information. I really liked the illustrations. Good job!
Activity: 42
Do you even know what kind of cryptocurrency the project is working on?

It seems like with the Ethereum. Does the alternative support?
No, it does not. At least I think so.

We are not an ERC20 token indeed but rely on cryptonote protocole like Monero Smiley
Activity: 28
I'm a person who doesn't know much about IT, so I can say that I understood everything from whitepaper. Thank you for deepening my knowledge. I will advise friends for acquaintance.
Activity: 63
The presentation of information in whitepaper is full-scale and understandable. Even beginners can understand the text. During the reading, I almost did not have any questions. I was pleasantly surprised by what I read.
Activity: 80
The most important and noteworthy is that at the beginning of the text is a warning about possible risks. This approach means that the developers have taken seriously the work. I'm delighted with what I read.
Activity: 97
I was amazed by the design of the work. Everything in the whitepaper is structured for a good understanding. Easy and accessible you can understand everything. Great work!

No, it does not. At least I think so.
Activity: 196

Hello! At me the question has ripened: the project now after all the period of a bounty, yes?
Hello! Yes, it is true.

I don't know for sure, look at the whitepaper.
Hello! Yes, it is true.

Hello! Yes, it is true.

Hello! Yes, it is true.

Hello! Yes, it is true.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
A good chance for buyers to buy exactly this technology, the application of smart-contracts + apps will be interesting for many investors here.
Pages:
Jump to: