Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 55. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Are you negotiating with other countries for expansion of SGAT? You can test your ecosystem in several continents simultaneously and get lots of data at the same time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Why there are so few replies for such project?! Guys, will you give extra rewards for the most active users at the ecosystem? Per month, year....What they will be like? For companies and for ordinary users
Activity: 109
You say that there are some sectors you are going to implement blockchain by your ecosystem. Do you have an accurate list of these sectors or it's in under development at that moment? Is it possible that you can change your mind about some sectors?
copper member
Activity: 142
I like your thoughts, so I will follow your progress.

Thank for your supports Smiley
Activity: 66
I like your thoughts, so I will follow your progress.
Activity: 42
If i'm not mistaken on understanding the concept of this coins.
The coins means to become multi use coins that can be utilize as transaction equipment that can be used to make a payment on many things such as paying bill or any other kind of needs.

Technically yes it has the potential to indeed become multi use. The ecosystem and smart-contract tools we are building has the potential to allow contractual relationships and transactions for any needs. 
copper member
A good idea. I have aquestion - the whitepaper is written only on english?

Many translations are in progress and should be ready tomorrow thanks to the community! (More than 10 languages)
Activity: 57
A good idea. I have aquestion - the whitepaper is written only on english?
copper member
In my opinion, this project has a future. Tell me, please, are you going to distribute this project all over the world?

We are currently working on international deployment with partners in China, Vietnam, Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia... The translations and the community should arrive very soon:)
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
If i'm not mistaken on understanding the concept of this coins.
The coins means to become multi use coins that can be utilize as transaction equipment that can be used to make a payment on many things such as paying bill or any other kind of needs.
Activity: 73
In my opinion, this project has a future. Tell me, please, are you going to distribute this project all over the world?
Activity: 42
Thank you all for your support !  Grin Counts a lot for the team ! We are committed offering you the best experience and services !  Smiley
Activity: 54
I join those people who admire this project, because it's really amazing Smiley
Activity: 49
It seems to me that this is a very interesting idea and the project will be promising.
Activity: 114
I admire the work done by you and I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 89
I've read your whitepaper and I must admit, that I very impressed. It was written very clearly and accessible. You are cool, guys!
Activity: 196
Does this project work only in France? Is it planned to expand to other countries?
This is a French project, which in the future will operate in other countries Smiley
Listen, and how did you find this project? And do you plan to invest in it?
I was told about it by friends. I would like to invest, but so far in thought. I wonder if there are any advantages if I invest in the project now?
It's also interesting to find out. Okay thank you.
Activity: 97
Does this project work only in France? Is it planned to expand to other countries?
This is a French project, which in the future will operate in other countries Smiley
I was told about it by friends. I would like to invest, but so far in thought. I wonder if there are any advantages if I invest in the project now?
Activity: 196
Activity: 97
Pages:
Jump to: