Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 57. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
When does the ICO end and what is a hardcap?
Hardcap 6,5 millions euro. About ICO I do not know.
Activity: 73
I like the way you keep computer revolution with blockchain go on! My question is about the ledger and data Are you going to store data  (about operations, etc. ) as long as possible? Will back up features be available?
Hello! I'm new one, I had a question: what spheres of life should the project cover?
Hello! The project is going to create a new ecosystem with the use of blockchain technologies. He will engage in a variety of areas: from shopping in the store to video games.

New smart contracts environment remote from the blockchain but certified by it : a blockchain focusing on confidentiality combined with smart contracts applications.
This online service will serve as a trusted third party and will be adaptable to many sectors via predefined or custom templates. It is the missing chain between what blockchain aspires to by bringing confidence, and the universe full of legal constraints.
SGAT smart contracts certify enforceability, they are entrusted in a private entity with the prerogatives of Blockchain technology. Society collapses under the weight of regulatory constraints. The law sector accounts for more of the GDP than aeronautics.
Global legal pressure brings even greater challenges and increasingly complicated contracts. The existing smarts contracts do not promise any possibility of anonymity, they are reserved for developers but not applicable in the business industry.
SGAT offers an online environment to ensure trust between parties involved in an agreement via legally certified smart contract templates.

Thanks for clarifying! Tell me, is the process of concluding smart contracts simple for people unfamiliar with this? What difficulties can there be for the newcomers?
copper member
Activity: 142
Hello! I'm new one, I had a question: what spheres of life should the project cover?
Hello! The project is going to create a new ecosystem with the use of blockchain technologies. He will engage in a variety of areas: from shopping in the store to video games.

New smart contracts environment remote from the blockchain but certified by it : a blockchain focusing on confidentiality combined with smart contracts applications.
This online service will serve as a trusted third party and will be adaptable to many sectors via predefined or custom templates. It is the missing chain between what blockchain aspires to by bringing confidence, and the universe full of legal constraints.
SGAT smart contracts certify enforceability, they are entrusted in a private entity with the prerogatives of Blockchain technology. Society collapses under the weight of regulatory constraints. The law sector accounts for more of the GDP than aeronautics.
Global legal pressure brings even greater challenges and increasingly complicated contracts. The existing smarts contracts do not promise any possibility of anonymity, they are reserved for developers but not applicable in the business industry.
SGAT offers an online environment to ensure trust between parties involved in an agreement via legally certified smart contract templates.
Activity: 196
Activity: 224
When does the ICO end and what is a hardcap?
copper member
copper member
What will basic cryptocurrency be used to invest in this project?

You can invest now with:
EUR, BTC, ETH

You can consult our FAQ here Smiley
I really like this project! Good luck in its implementation. Question: How will the project cover, for example, the tourism industry?
copper member
That's a very professional project. Tell me please what management strategies are you going to use to attract more people? Bounty is very helpful, but unfortunately it does not add value compared with professional marketing. I believe you will be successful, but I wonder how can you make it asap?

Hello,
We are currently in negotiations with several global marketing agency to promote our project;)
Activity: 54
I'm impressed by SGAT WP, good job. But I cant find what SGAT boutique is? I saw it's inauguration is planned for Q4 2018. Is it some kind of your market place for companies which are going to collaborate with you? What should I know about it?
Activity: 224
What will basic cryptocurrency be used to invest in this project?
copper member
The idea of united eco-system for everything looks good. You can learn something new from every area and use it in others. But I see that the team is only 8 people. Do you have advisors? How many developers do you need to make your job?

There is only the management team posted on our website.
We are a team of 23 employees in Paris (Devellopers, community manager, graphic designer, buisness dev...)
Activity: 49
That's a very professional project. Tell me please what management strategies are you going to use to attract more people? Bounty is very helpful, but unfortunately it does not add value compared with professional marketing. I believe you will be successful, but I wonder how can you make it asap?
copper member
Hello! I recently found this project. Tell me, when does he go to the exchange?

We work with many exchanges to be listed in September
Activity: 70
There are too many things listed in your website: sports, finance, food services, music, gaming, transport ... What are your strengths and main focus? I feel like you are listing what blockchain can apply but not really focus on. I am very interested in the project. Added to watch list.
Activity: 114
The idea of united eco-system for everything looks good. You can learn something new from every area and use it in others. But I see that the team is only 8 people. Do you have advisors? How many developers do you need to make your job?
Activity: 66
Hello! I recently found this project. Tell me, when does he go to the exchange?
copper member
You are going to cover so many sectors from gaming to charity, it is so hard. Will there be many different apps for every sector with special features? Cause it's obvious that every user are interested in few areas, not all, will your apps be useful for everyone? Cannot imagine how is it possible.

This online service will serve as a trusted third party and will be adaptable to many sectors via predefined or custom templates.
It is the missing chain between the aspiration of the blockchain that brings confidence and the universe full of legal constraints.
The smart contracts SGAT certifies enforceability, it is entrusted in a private entity with the prerogatives of Blockchain technology.
So our smarts contracts will be usable in many industries
Pages:
Jump to: