Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 59. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
commercializing smart contracts is definitely a great concept which can bring in a lot of revenue if the project goes through. This can also generate a lot interest in the blockchain because of the issue of tailor made contracts
Activity: 342
This is a great project especially for this era of smart contracts and decentralized applications . I wil definitely following this ICO since it seems ti e very promising. How much do you plan to raise?
copper member
Activity: 142
Sounds interesting...Is it restricted for any country?
According to the legislation in force in the countries, identity checks will be more important
(USA , Afghanistan, Iran, Syria..)

copper member
do you have any bonuses or special offers?

Hello,

We offer 30% bonus for the private pre-sale so the first 500,000$ tranche
We have already harvested half in a few days
Activity: 151
do you have any bonuses or special offers?
Activity: 136
Sounds interesting...Is it restricted for any country?
copper member
After carefully reading through their whitepaper, I must admit this is indeed a brilliant ICO project. Everything has been well articulated and leaves one with few or no questions about the project. The roadmap of the project is very clear and the firm’s vision is well articulated. Will definitely be following it.

Thank you very much for your reading and your comment Smiley
Feel free to join our Telegram group if you have any questions
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
This is the kind of project I have been looking for. Very straightforward and solution driven. In this market where credibility is key this project exudes confidence and interests me alot. I will keep tuned for developments. Kudos SGAT team
Activity: 58
Its such a brilliant idea. The team behind it seems to clearly know and understand what they aim to achieve in a specified manner. Will always be following it.
Activity: 122
After carefully reading through their whitepaper, I must admit this is indeed a brilliant ICO project. Everything has been well articulated and leaves one with few or no questions about the project. The roadmap of the project is very clear and the firm’s vision is well articulated. Will definitely be following it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
This looks to be a brilliant ,ICO project. One of the very few in this year's bear market.  I will be very interested in learning more about the project. Meanwhile i will be analyzing the whitepaper
Activity: 238
I have read  the whitepaper and i must say , i am quite impressed. The project is also werll thought out which shows that it has a great potential of becoming hugely successful. I will definitely be following the project very closely
Activity: 9
The president is well articulating the vision of the firm so will keep watch of this project!
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter
Definitely a project with an interesting concept
copper member
copper member
Bounty Program Week has just been credited  Grin
copper member

SGAT team is at your disposal to answer any questions you may have! 
Thank you for coming to our meet-up in such numbers.
copper member
copper member

Meet our team tonight from 18.00 at "23 Rue du dessous des Berges, 75013 PARIS, FRANCE"

Pages:
Jump to: