Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO prediction 2019 - page 33. (Read 4577 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
September 09, 2018, 04:49:24 AM
If you open the website "coinmarketcap", you will see that now there are more than 1900 coins and tokens, and I believe that 90 to 95 percent of this fraud and developers did nothing for a long time, except that they spend money for investors. People are completely illiterate and are ready to give money to any project with a colorful website. Look at Izo, the team has nothing, except for the beautifully written "white paper", and investors happily give their money. It is sad (
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 04:47:45 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Hype will always there but there will be more strict competition to attract the investors. A good marketing and reliable team will have needed by every investors to prove if they have been choosing the right ico.
the hype will be the same as this year but it's mot strict.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
Well, Let's hope for the best in the coming 2019 and more ICO's to become more successful as to more investors to patronize investing and also more bounty hunters to be willing to take part of the signature campaigns. I think that by next year, I would say joining bounties could be more productive and participants would be more grateful enough for those new ICO's that will really comply to their promises towards the bounty hunters.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
September 09, 2018, 04:42:57 AM
Every year global economic growth will increase, but do not know why, and what are the factors, 2018 the global economy has declined.

I am sure that the 2019 economy will return to normal, both globally and cryptocurrency. I am sure of that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
I'm not sure the pump will happen to tokens from ico in the next year, but I agree with you that ico will continue to live. Next year ico will compete to deliver great products and be the best, so that it can attract investors to participate in its ico. So only the best and the real ico is available, ico scam or shitcoin will die left by everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
September 09, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO.
While ICOs may still be alive in 2019, I don't think that the investors will be any smarter. Not until there comes a huge bubble burst (analogous to the dot com bubble) where most of them lose most of their money. Only then can we see some improvement. The masses are usually dumb and follow what the majority does. They see an opportunity for quick money and grab it without considering the consequences.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
The ICO market has still been huge in 2018, despite that which you mentioned - most ICOs have been failures, at least from an investment point of view. I think investors will only get smarter and in time there will be less scams due to smarter investors and stricter regulation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 09, 2018, 04:06:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: