Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO prediction 2019 - page 25. (Read 4577 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
September 16, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Probably and I hope that 2019 will be the rising start for cryptocurrency. I agree that most ICO nowadays are having hard time reaching their softcap and ended up either returning the money from the investors or ended up as scam. After getting listed to an exchange platform, most ICO are always getting dump and price went down below ICO price exaggeratedly. If bitcoin will reach above $15,000 by the end of the year, it is not impossible for most ICO to be alive and begin to be an investors destination.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

Yes there will always be huge scope for ICOs in 2019 but the looks like it has become the tendency whenever ICO token launched on exchange the price goes down around 60% to 90% due to bearish market. Also there will be huge scope in future for ICOs based on security token.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 16, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

Well for me ico must stay,but what i want to happen is this must he regulated I don’t know how would the forum do this but this is a must.for the situation to continue but the scamming should be stop or lessen so many victims are being fooled by this scammers and they must be put in jail
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 16, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
I think in 2019, the legalization of crypto-currencies will begin. State control will begin. Scammers are waiting for criminal responsibility. And investors will become smarter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
A lot of ICO investors will go back to the drawing board to map out new strategies and promising ICOs in 2019 they would not want to experience the unpleasant scenario occasioned by the bearish condition of cryptos this year as we already in Q4 of the year I am very sure that preparation is in top gear towards launching of new successful ICOs come 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
September 16, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
It will be based on the growth of the crypto currencies which is already alive in the market if some of the coins were become worthless in the upcoming years then it might bring distrust among the investors who don't want to invest on the ICOs anymore.As you said the investors also need to update themselves to find out the good ICOs between the scammers land which clean up the scammers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
some good ico are also only in a few lists in the original bounty manager and also some trusted ico sites. but ico also depends on the crypto market situation, if the market hasn't improved, then ico will also join. because some altcoins like eth, stellar and waves become the platform for ico, and their prices will also affect the ico exchange rate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 06:49:29 AM
Due to your point just because 2018 is a bad year for ICO doesn't mean there won't be bad ICOs in 2019 personally what I'm hoping for is a new way to get rid of scam and dubious ICOs ,even if there is limits we need to wipe out unreal projects ,something like COP ,FBI for crypto ,we need that alot so has to turn crypto world into more safe haven.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
In the event that ICO does not have apparent rules, We forecast within 2019, numerous traders won't believe in ICO. Simply because within 2018, there have been numerous ICO ripoffs. This really is proved through the reduction in expense earnings as ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
I agree on that investors are getting more educated and experienced how to select a good investment.
Hopefully 2019 will be a bullish year and prices rises again after ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
I believe that ICOs will restore their power during this end of the year and in 2019 everything will be comfortable for them again.
dsc
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
There are still people doing ICOs, but its for really terrible projects and they are struggling to raise.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
I really hope in 2019 there will be less ICOs and more seriours ones, not just get rich fast scams.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
Probably yes but still this year is not finish yet so we might see a strong run before the year ends though really as of the moment we are seeing bad run of the market. Hopefully 2019 will bring new Ath for cryptocurrencies and also regulations about crypto might be pass already.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
in my opinion 2019 there will be a new movement, maybe not just through ico. I see in this year investors have started to get bored with ico not just bored but they are disappointed too because the scam of decreasing altcoin and altcoin prices that release dimarket is cheaper than IOO maybe because in 2018 this competition is very tight or the market is small and cannot accommodate too many altcoins
I hope 2019 will be different from this year. I would like to see less amount of ICO project but in same time a good projects with great future and positive market growth as well)
Activity: 58
September 15, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
Finding a legitimate ICO nowadays are so rare to find and it takes time to confirm it the Project you want to participate is a legit one  but for sure doing this will assure you rewards later on like me doing research is my thing which benefited me many times specially in crypto ! And now i found a new prospect to invest with the Foresting a new social media service base on blockchain technology that will allow users to earn PTON tokens for each quality content creating and not just a data generator. Compare to steemit it has a delete function , supports all forms of contents and prevents abusing through governance and also to stop spam post ! And also foresting has partnered with the world class investment firm capital innovators to ensure the future growth of the ecosystem !
Activity: 25
September 15, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
There are many kinds of ICO project most of the project are success. We have to find the valuable project can do that. I will do campaign before the project are success the campaign and admin promoting the project and update all time. I must be sure after few years ICO project are most valuable turn in crypto market.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 07:16:20 AM
In my opinion, the new year will be better in any case than in 2018. After all, next year I expect the appearance of some promising ICO. We also need to understand that, after the failed periods, a gradual recovery begins. Therefore, in 2019, the active growth of the ICO should resume.
Activity: 319
September 14, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Personally, I continue to believe that this year the crypto market will continue to grow. Therefore, investments in promising ICO in 2019 will again become a profitable direction with good potential. In 2018, there were many scammers. But still, if you want, you can find a good and promising project that has the potential for development.
Activity: 54
September 14, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
Yes,i think so.ICO still alive in 2019 and even more year later but everything can happen.i still believe in this market and ICO,i think next years,coins will increase and bring many profit for investors
Pages:
Jump to: