Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 28. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
lol... there is great risk in doing both.. i advice you just hold bitcoin and do bounty... if youre going to invest or trade.. only put in what you can afford to loose
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
I have tried to invest in ICO several times, I have not received any special results, so I vote for trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
If you don't have experience in trading then it would be better to participate in icos a for longterm gains, or you can invest in top 10/20 coins, both has its own risks though
Activity: 163
May 09, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
if I prefer TRADING, because trading can make money from our own results.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 09, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
Try to trade on IDEX market or low volume markets for successful ICO tokens.
They will rocket after they hit on bigger exchanges. My favorites are spectre D token and HBZ
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 09, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
I have experience in both domains. To be honest, trading gives money much quicker, but you have to have a lot of free time for that. I like ICO because I have less time for that, so I invest and wait for take take profits. It works for 100% of time, with trading you can loose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
ICOs are interesting, but you need to get lucky in order to profit from an ICO. Most people find that they could have gotten the coins for cheaper if they had waited until after the ICO when the coins were on the exchange
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
If you want to invest in a promising and successful ICO, I recommend you to find more about project Vireo! I am sure that this ICO will interest you! Find out more this project!
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
I think that such spheres of activity are not exactly compared because today these are completely different spheres of activity, but in general you can do both of them if you manage to do this because now it is very important
Activity: 125
May 09, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
If you invest in a good and promising ICO, then you will get a good profit in a short time.  Trade requires experience and knowledge.
Activity: 271
May 09, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
Investing in good ICO is a long-term game, at least one year, but trading is normally very short term - week, days, sometimes hours, so you can't compare two very different actions. I choose ICO.
Activity: 532
May 09, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
when for profit ico is better but ico have big risk, its different with trading. ico i think its same like invest for long term but for profit ico is the best you can earn big profit at there, you must know about project, team, whitepapers, and popularity, because more than 65% icos is fail and scams
Activity: 155
May 09, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Activity: 406
May 09, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
Much better to invest trading than the ico. Join signature campaign in ico to recieve tokens if the project is success.

As I am against any great risk, I am for trading. I feel the market ( I hope I do) and can pick the promising coins to deal with: investing in them and further, trading. ICO for me has too many cons.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
It is very crucial that one is aware of what is required to know. What you need to know about cryptocurrency?

It is simple, you must be aware that every ICO is not GOOD while you must also be aware that trading on all available options is not good. So, be wise with how you go about things and your decision making. It is what will help you with working.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
hello, you can buy ico presale, usually they give 10% bonus up to 30%, my suggestion choose ico which is not scam, because nowadays a lot of ico sam. you have to be careful
i prefer to wait for it in exchange than buying it in ICO reason ia you dont need to pass kyc if you bought it in exchange and sometimes it much cheaper than 50% discount.
Frist you have good reason why you will buy it in exchange because you dont want to pass kyc. Second you have another reason because the price will be lower about 50%. I dont think all the coin would be the same like it. If the coin goes down more than 25% when list in market, mean the project does not have so much hype so why you will buy it? Buy it only will bring loss.
Activity: 155
May 08, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
I think investing in trading is better than investing at ICO. You need to study the team, the community , whitepaper before joining in ICOs and some ICOs are scam. While in trading you must have enough time and skills in trading.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
If you are just starting, it is best to accumulate funds with the help of ICO, and then go and try yourself in trading. It does not suit everyone, some even with intense thinking strategy lose.
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
If I were you I would talk to people which are in the community of the platform you are going to have business with - they can tell you a lot of useful information
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
May 08, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: