Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 24. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 19, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
I think you can not have enough experience to be ready to trade. Trading is a difficult method and requires patience and careful analysis of the chart. ICO investment will be easier than you

I think that investing in ICO is a very difficult task. It is very difficult for a newcomer to conduct a correct analysis and weed out fraudulent ICO. First you need to become a qualified analyst and then start investing.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
Understand the ins and outs of this business
To jump into this money business, learn about important things like rules and concepts, understand risks, and recognize the various terms used in forex
Choose a trusted broker
Determining a good borker depends on the individual person
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
I think you can not have enough experience to be ready to trade. Trading is a difficult method and requires patience and careful analysis of the chart. ICO investment will be easier than you
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 19, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
I think you should focus on trading. Should not participate in ICO projects while Bitcoin prices are falling, there will be very few successful ICOs and profitable after listing on the exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 19, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

trading is not that easy believe me... i usually follow the paid groups on the telegram and make some bucks sometimes only.. and then i lost all of my profits to the whales when they crash the market.. you need strong muscles for trading.. i will suggest you to find some promising icos and invest some of your capital
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 05:25:31 AM
Both are good but need to have the experience to get success in this. Trading requires lots of learning before doing trading and ICO need too much research before investing in any because too much scam is going around.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
There are many useful videos on youtube on ICO investment guide and trading. You can find a lot of videos with the answers you need
Activity: 91
May 19, 2018, 05:23:36 AM
One does not interfere with the other, in my opinion. Trade, invest in ICO, you can still add bounty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:19:16 AM
They are based both on alalytical work but trading is more unpredictable than ICO. I prefer trading because it gives me opportunities to multiply my deposit in times. ICO investments need more time to make profit.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 19, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck Wink
ICO is more risky. In ICO, you invest money and can not get them back a few months. With trading much easier, you can at any time to withdraw own money, with or without profit.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
Whether investing it better than trading depends on the individuals trading abilities and the project you choose to invest in. What is good for the goose may not necessarily be good for the gander. I look for volatile coins with high volume to trade so I do mix it up quite often.
Activity: 94
May 18, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
Investment is risky, very much so. The best and safest option to start is trading. On the stock market it is much friendlier than Vietnam. So that you can start with him, and its income already try spend on investment.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
Right now most of the ico price don not drops  when the new  ico comes to market most of the ico coin price  under base price so its good time for invest a new ico. i think right now  trading and ico are better so i am going with both
Activity: 17
May 18, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 18, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
if you are still in the early stages, better start with trading, because it is safer as a sure thing for guards directly and only based on price movements, if ICO has a high risk, because the success rate depends on the amount of sales it has no accurate certainty.
Activity: 9
May 18, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
I think trade is a better job. at least we are trying to increase the amount in our possession. There is a definite figure available. but ICOs have no definite future. Scam can come out.
Activity: 80
May 18, 2018, 03:19:06 AM
Trading is the easiest way to profit from Bitcoin or other digital assets, where we buy Bitcoin at a relatively low price and sell it when prices soar.

Many people who succeed by pursue the business world of digital currency assets Bitcoin, one of which is from trading.
Trading Capital does not have to much only with 10 dollar we can already do trading on the exchanger.

With so much money capital you can do Trading, and likely get a profit.
The key is patience and see the profit opportunities of the rising or falling prices of Bitcoin or digital assets in the exchangers.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
it seems that I think it's better to do it on ico because to trade it is more risky in our financial problems but if you are serious with trade it gives more profit very quickly than ico although the result of the trade is a bit and faster, but high risk. from my conclusion it's up to you already which you think you better do!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
I think you can begin to follow ICO first. Note you need to be really selective in choosing projects. Later you should also continue to practise in the trade. So the strategy of your trading could be good. so one could run both.
Activity: 80
May 17, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
I can say that investing in ICOs are probably a great idea if you are very sure about the project that you're investing to. There are many factors need to be considered first. In trading, you can simply consider some free signal but it won't help you. You should learn how to plot charts and etc.a
Pages:
Jump to: