Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 30. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
ICO investment and trade are two forms of investment that participants in investing in the cryptocurrency market should grasp so well that they can be profitable. ICO investment is a long-term investment, because the time that you wait from buying a token to trading it on the Exchange can last from a few weeks to months, but the profit it brings is huge and you can increase your investment many times but the risk is also high if you do not study carefully before investing. Trading gives you a very quick income when performing transactions according to the wave chart of the coins, which can last for a few minutes or a few hours. If I have entered into the cryptocurrency market, I advise investors to participate in both of these forms to optimize profitability and efficiency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
As a learner, I won't advise you to go into trading directly without proper and adequate knowledge of trading. Trading requires that you have indepth knowledge and understand about the market otherwise you might run into loss. On the other hand, you can start investing on ICOs. But you also have to be extra careful as to which ico you want to invest your money in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
First you have to assess your self if you are capable of doing trading and ICO. The more you knew things about trading, selling and IcO you will be successful in that field. Many people say “ before you go to war make sure that is a new one.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 06:14:33 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Look, there are three ways how you can act.
First two are connected with trading: day-to-day trading (risky option, needs big analytycal job) of just long-term investment trading (quite easy way, as you can invest in the biggest currencies).
And final one is investments in ICOs, it is also risky investment, as a lot of ICO are SCAMs or just fail, that is why you have to analyse projects good.
So, here in my opinion long-term trading is the best option for the beggining.

If you want to buy ICO tokens, they are sometimes much cheaper when they hit secondary markets (exchangers). You can even buy 2x more tokens in after ico periods if that token get listed on a reputable exchanger website. Then trading can be started by you, since you will take the advantage of number of tokens. It's a combination of both.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2018, 06:12:10 PM
most of the investors in the market prefer day trading but whereas long-term investors will prefer investing in ico pre-sale to grab the coins at cheap price and sell the coins in market at higher prices
It's very lame to purchase coins that are in their presale if they have no purpose with their payment systems. Most coins have a low price once they are released for public trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
most of the investors in the market prefer day trading but whereas long-term investors will prefer investing in ico pre-sale to grab the coins at cheap price and sell the coins in market at higher prices
Activity: 82
May 05, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
I invested only money that I mine already, so nothing from my day job, but except ETN I had not much luck by picking the right ICO´s, will give it some time, but trading brings me more profits that investing to ICO´s at the moment.
Activity: 116
May 05, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
When I had such a question, I started working in bounty campaigns. Firstly, I got acquainted with the world of crypto-currency from the inside, secondly, I subsequently invested in ICO only the money that I earned on the bounty
Activity: 57
May 05, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
you can not compair trading or ico both have benifits in the last but you have to hold your breath after all trading need good market reserch TA  and lots of twitter friends but in ico you have to determin technology solution and porpose of the ico and ofcource team and github code after investment you have to hold Trading is better option than investing in an ICO Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Choose Legit ICO or get some knowledge about Trading. Both of them are worth it. Maybe you can choose both. And what you need is knowledge abot Legit ICO or knowledge about How to Trading.
Activity: 219
May 05, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
I think better investment ico where if the project is running well then we will get a good reward .. while our trading must have capital and we can lost profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 09:21:26 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Look, there are three ways how you can act.
First two are connected with trading: day-to-day trading (risky option, needs big analytycal job) of just long-term investment trading (quite easy way, as you can invest in the biggest currencies).
And final one is investments in ICOs, it is also risky investment, as a lot of ICO are SCAMs or just fail, that is why you have to analyse projects good.
So, here in my opinion long-term trading is the best option for the beggining.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 05, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
they are all good starting while You have the right to choose. If you want to longterm investment , join Legit ICO others you should choose trading. Buy low and sell high.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 05, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
ICO investment and trading both are risky. You could lose all your portfolio if you don't have good knowledge in both. that's why I prefer long-term investment long term investment. The risk factor is less. But if you have to choose between trading and ICO I would say you can choose anyone. Just gather some knowledge and read things how to do good on those.
I am not an ICO person so I don't know about ico much but you have to read whitepaper carefully and review the team and always looking for an MVP. For trading, only knowledge and news feed can save you. You have to always active and find the news about what you trading. And in both cases don't listen to anyone, You will think many people are trustworthy but all they want to play is pump and dump game. So be a careful and happy investment.
Activity: 167
May 05, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

thanks

I suggest you to look the questions in this forum, and to search the working system of the ones you want all through internet. There are many questions and information about it.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 02:52:48 AM
You can participate in any ico project or trade, but it is more important than ever to be very careful and understand the program thoroughly considering it at the objective and subjective level to be very good and true. And then you join
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
May 05, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
hello, you can buy ico presale, usually they give 10% bonus up to 30%, my suggestion choose ico which is not scam, because nowadays a lot of ico sam. you have to be careful
Now it is better not to invest in ICO at all, I think that all this may end adversely. Hard something worthwhile now to pick up.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 12:00:15 AM
I would like to say, ICO should have the potential to meet expectations and satisfy potential customers with products or services that are absolutely inevitable in the market. The ICO should be supported by a reliable development team, well-known media also must meet the legality of government, is good. and If you want to participate in ICO, I would advise you first to learn the security of ICO. Because there are so many cheat projects.

Activity: 124
May 04, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
I think right now trading and ICO are better. But I personally prefer ICO because ICO is very promising when we want to invest compared with trading. If you get a good ICO and invest in the ICO and it hits exchanges, it will be an easy in return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
What you need to prepare the first is stock enough theory for you to follow the path in crypto. Minimum account with Junior Member rank. As a first step, you can follow ICO to get the token. After the ICO you follow is complete, you will get a token. You can trade for tokens that you have. Or you can hold it, and buy another coin you want.
Then you can follow ICO again after the ICO you follow has been completed, so on and so repeated. You can trade anytime you want for tokens that you have.
Pages:
Jump to: